Chapter 10 : Bazooka Janes Technology

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SUNGMIN...!” he jolted awake when he heard Eunhyuk call out his name. The van was parked in yet another parking lot. It looked like they were in front of a large warehouse. Where is this place?

 

“Welcome to the Bazooka HQ.” Jen, Jan's sister answered his bewildered look. He followed her inside and saw that it was not as bad as the outside seemed to be. It said just that outside. He was sure that the neon sign would be bright around this area since there weren't a lot of light posts. When they got inside it was actually a bar with a stage in the middle of the dance floor.

Eunhyuk whistled at him to catch his attention. “It's some spread, huh? Mary said that the Cabrera sisters are running the place. Well, Jen is running it. Jans has another day job. She's a teacher...”

 

“For Koreans...yeah. I know. I checked her Facebook account already.” Sungmin sat in one of the lounge chairs and tried to get the sleep that he lost because of his brothers and those damn paparazzi.

 

“Hey, hey, hey. No sleeping in the bar.” Jans kicked his leg and he sat up in pain.

 

“Is this the date that you told me would make me fall in love with you? You aren't kidnapping us are you?” He raised an eyebrow at her and she just placed her hands on her hip.

 

“Feeling mo naman, I want you.” he didn't understand what she said entirely but it sounded like she was mocking him.

 

“What are you saying?” he snarled at her.

 

“I asked who you thought you are, asking that. It's not like I am gagging to have you in my life.” she was being defensive and cute. Jans without her cool was his favorite color, pink.

 

“Ooh, really now. And I thought you wanted me to be your husband.” he smirked at her.

 

“You are so clueless.” she sighed. She kicked his leg again and told him to get up. “The guest room is upstairs. You can crash there. And tell your friends that my friends are hands off. I won't have those playboys hurting my teammates. I'll smash my bass guitars on their heads if they do anything bad to them.”

 

“They're big girls.” Sungmin stood up and walked up to his friends.

 

“Hands off, boys.” he saw his friends' smiles melt away when they looked at Jans. She was giving them the stink ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter