Happy Ending

Country Bumpkin

You lazily listened to Xiumin and Chen's quickly escalating argument, not interfering. They do need to get rid of all the ...

"The way you talk is so annoying!"

"What, so now it's the way I talk?'

"Yeah, you're just so... ugh! You're so annoying!"

"I'm annoying?! You're nagging and nagging, day in and day out like some sort of princess!"

"The only reason I 'nag' is because you don't even listen to me!"

"I do listen, but you're always too busy with Kris and Tao to even talk to me!"

"Oh, so now you're blaming people who have nothing to do with all of this!"

"What do you mean 'nothing to do with this'?! If anything, you spend most of your time up to them, and then come crawling back to me when you have no one else to talk to!"

"' up?! Are you serious, Chen?! Everything is about you, always you! Just because I have other friends you're yelling your sorry off at me?!"

"I bet you've never considered how I feel when you run off to talk to other people while I'm still ing talking!"

Suddenly, all that could be heard was the heavy panting of the two males as the two stared into each other's eyes, red from rage and yet unhinging slightly from the close proximity. You sunk down into the couch soundlessly, fixing your gaze onto the television.

You inwardly cringed as you heard footsteps rush up the stairs. 

Where's the happy ending?