Lucky Accident

Country Bumpkin

Kai groaned and rolled over so his back was facing Luhan. "Just shut up and get lost."

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Kai. It's not like I'm older than you or anything..." he mumbled, closing the door behind him.

Kai rolled over in bed, scowling. "Freaking Sundays. Always a freaking Monday to look forward to."

Misun

"Oppa, please can I never, ever go to school ever because I'm technically on holiday?" You looked up at Sehun, hope shining in your eyes.

Sehun squinted as if you were blinding him. "Yah! Stop that aegyo or you'll make your oppa have a nosebleed! Also, no way."

"Oppa, look me in the eyes and tell me if you've never skipped school." You looked at your brother with a lopsided grin.

"Well, dongsaeng, look me in the eyes and tell me if I even need that crap because I'm training to be in a boy band." The right corner of Sehun's mouth curved upwards.

You sighed and hung your head in defeat. "Alright, oppa."

Sehun immediately bent down and squeezed your cheeks. "It's okay, baby, because we're going out with Luhan and our friends!"

You made a face. "Baby? Oppa, when I call you 'oppa', you do realize I'm calling you big brother, and not boyfriend, right?"

Sehun waved you off, shrugging. "Same thing." he said.

You scratched your head, confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You walked out of your brother's, and now also yours, home and stepped out into the street. You tugged at your skirt and ran back inside to change into some shorts enblazoned with the school crest. Kai sighed. "Why do I have walk you to school?"

You shrugged. "You could just ditch me and run ahead." A small part of you hoped he would stay, but of course, you would act indifferent either way.

Kai snorted. "And guess what your 'oppa' would do?" You smiled. Kai looked down at your shorts. "You know those are for physical ed., right?"

You shrugged, again. "Yeah, but the skirt was way too short, like in one of those erted animes, and plus, who would notice? It would just look like I have sports next period. Anyway, I have my rights."

Kai raised an eyebrow. "You've just graduated from your junior years of high school, and you're already talking about your rights?"

You didn't answer as the two of you had already reached the towering school gates. The coldly glinting steel reflected the early morning sun, and you shivered, yet you were wearing your panda jacket. Kai huffed. "Hurry up and go in. I don't want to be seen around you."

As you parted ways from Kai, you shook your head in confusion. Whenever you thought he was starting to let you in, he would suddenly pull something or just ignore you.

You suddenly felt someone literally tackle you to the ground. "Oh my... I'm so sorry!" You looked up and locked eyes with a boy with brown hair and an overall cute face.

You smiled, seeing his face. "It's alright, just..." You groaned as you tried to stand up, but ended up falling over, holding your ankle with your eyes shut tightly in pain.

The boy slowly pried your hands off of your ankle and wrapped one of your arms around his shoulders and helped you up the stairs, your injured foot resting on top of his. As soon as he had helped you up to the sick bay, the boy helped you down onto the bed, smiling sweetly. "Are you okay? I'm extremely, very sorry!"

You nodded, taking a sudden interest in the ground underneath your feet. "Um... what's your name?"

The boy smiled again. "My name is Minseok, Kim Min Seok, but for some reason people call me Xiumin."

You nodded again, a faint smile on your lips. "My name is Misun, Park Mi Sun, but you can call me anything you want."

Xiumin frowned. "I'm sorry again for being so rough to a lady like you." He grinned. "Hope you get better, you're pretty cute." He paused, leaned down slowly and lightly grazed your forehead with his pink lips.

Your eyes followed his back as he walked out, just as the bell rang. Your face was flushed and you hid your face underneath your blanket. And I've only just started school.