Guilty

Country Bumpkin

You felt someone shaking you and a voice.

"Come on, Misun, it's time to get up."

You made a noise that resembled a whine. Resembled.

"What was that, Misun? Come on, get up, wash your face."

You turned so that you were facing the wall and tried to drift off again.

"Alright, Misun, you asked me for this. If you don't get up, I'm going to tell Kai that you're going to ask him out to the Senior Dance."

You shot up and noticed Xiumin smiling in triumph.

"Geez, Xiumin, you look cute even though when you've just done something evil." You laughed as Xiumin pursed his lips.

"Very funny. Now go wake up Chen or I'll have to strangle him to wake him up."

You groaned and walked to the room next door. "Chen, wake up or Xiumin's going to strangle you awake."

Chen made the exact same noise you had made earlier, only it started at a lower pitch and ended lower than yours.

"Seriously, though, if you don't get up I'll tell everyone that you... love... Shhhhhhhiiiiiuuuu-"

Chen was already walking out the door, bed hair and slightly rumpled clothes. "Alright, I'm up, I'm up." He said huskily, glancing at Xiumin dressed in a pink apron and holding a spatula. He squinted. "What are you doing here, mum?"

You burst into laughter, pointing at Xiumin. Xiumin frowned. "I'm not your mum."

Chen quickly recognized the voice and blushed. "Uh... sorry, Xiumin."

Xiumin sighed and pushed Chen in the direction of the bathroom. "Come on, honey, go wash your face."

You made puckered your lips and made smooching noises, teasing the two males. Unbeknownst to each other, they both reacted to your teasing, though differently due to their different personalities. Xiumin blushed and shook his head with wide eyes, mouthing a "No," while Chen glared at you, eyes wide.

You giggled and went back to your room to change into some more appropriate clothes. You suddenly heard your phone buzz and went to check it.

Sehunnie ~<3

How's my little dongsaeng~ <3 :3 ;) :D ^ u ^ >3<

You rolled your eyes and grinned. Of course Sehun would send you that.

Cute Baby <3 <3 <3

I'm fine. Stop wasting your credit >:(

Sehunnie ~<3

It's not wasting if it's being used for a good cause ;3 Why do you send me such a bad face when I give you so many beautiful ones? :(

Cute Baby <3 <3 <3

Those are too mainstream ;P Whatever you're wasting mine >:D

Sehunnie ~<3

Don't you love me dongsaeng? :( <3 <3 <3  Or are all the boys chasing you much more handsome than me ;3 Don't worry I'll take care of them >:D

Cute Baby <3 <3 <3

Of course I love you, minus the aegyo. >:3 There are no boys chasing me, anyway :O Shocking!!!

Sehunnie ~<3

Good. I'm going back to sleep now. Kai was pacing around my door, muttering earlier like some sort of babo. >^< Good morning, dongsaeng XP

Cute Baby <3 <3 <3

Bai bai :3

You were just about to turn off your phone when you noticed you had 7 missed calls and 42 unread text messages. Is this... Sehun? No, can't be, I just read his messages.

6 missed call(s) from Kai DaHobo

1 missed call(s) from Sehunnie ~<3

27 unread text message(s) from Kai DaHobo

15 unread text message(s) from XiuChen DatHobo Krease

You stared at your phone for a while, not processing what you were seeing. 6 missed calls from Kai and 27 text messages?!

You paused before you hit his contact number. He's probably sleeping right now...

Kai DaHobo

Misun are you at school? 3.00pm

Pork Misun

Yeah I will onef soj Sent at 3.27pm

You bit your lip and remembered the scene yesterday - you were texting Kai when Xiumin and Chen had decided to ditch you and started running off to Xiumin's house. Your fingers had slipped on a few keys when you tried to turn it off and fumbled.

Kai DaHobo

What. 4.25pm

Hello 4.31pm

Misun  4.31pm

Misun dammit 4.35pm

Misun where are you 4.40 pm

Are you at home already? 5.00pm

I'm still at school 5.12pm

Dammit you piece of 6.11pm

Sehun's going to kill me 7.03pm

Are you at home. 7.04pm

I'm walking home now. 7.05pm

Misun pick up your goddamn phone 8.04pm

Misun 9.02pm

Park Mi Sun 9.03pm

Misun are you okay 9.03pm

You babo where are you 9.03pm

Misun are you at a club 9.03pm

Did you get . 9.04pm

Misun are you hiding 9.04pm

I can't hear your phone Misun Did you set it to silent you sneaky prat 11.02pm

Dammit Misun I might call the police 11.04pm

I'm calling the police 11.17pm

Misun the next time I see you you are a dead person. 11.20pm

Misun answer me. 11.21pm

Misun I hate you. 11.25pm

I'm going to bed babo. 11.34pm

Misun where are you?!?! 11.47pm

You stared at your phone, shocked. Horror and guilt washed over you lazily as you realized your mistake.

Pork Misun

I was at someone's house. I'm very sorry for not texting you properly but Xiumin and Chen ran off without me and so I started chasing after them because naturally I don't know where Xiumin lives. I thought that Sehun would've told you anyway so I didn't think much of it at the time. I'm very sorry, Jongin, I hope you're okay.

--Hugs and kisses

~Park Mi Sun Sent at 10.27am

Surprisingly, Kai replied quite quickly.

Kai DaHobo

Misun, you think that I wouldn't worry?! And also, who the hell are Xiumin and Chen? Whatever, Misun. I thought you got hurt! I nearly called the police. Sehun came home and went straight to bed without eating anything. I can't even talk to that guy when you're not around. Misun, next time try not to be so damn careless! I didn't sleep ing all night! Misun, I can see the sincerity behind your apology but dammit Misun! You screwed up, big time. 10.31am

Pork Mi Sun

I'm sorry, Jongin. Sent at 10.32am

You didn't get a reply for a while and Xiumin was calling you downstairs to eat.

Kai

I sighed as Misun sent me another text.

Park Mi Sun

I'm sorry, Jongin. 10.32am

I sighed and held my head in my hands.

This girl... She turns me life upside down. I was angry but now she's making me feel so horrible. She's controlling my feelings and yet she doesn't even know.

I sat there staring blankly into my phone when I felt my phone emit a small ringing sound.

No Style

What did you do to Misun?

Bread Face

Why is Misun sad?

Girly Girl

Kim Jongin what did you do this time you player?

Ugly Troll

Jongin, do you even have a heart you ing piece of ?

Kai stared in horror as the messages appeared one by one, each one dealing a blow more painful than the one before had. It wasn't because of the way the messages were worded - no, Kai knew better than that; he knew his friends were equally angry; some just expressed it more strongly than others. No, it was because he felt that his friends were slowly drifting away from him.

If Kai was the person he was before Misun had come, he would've blamed Misun. But he had changed. For the first time in his life, Kai was feeling guilt. And he was aready hating the feeling.