5

Underground Rappers

Namjoon saw Hayoung standing with Jiho in front of a phone store. Something crawls up in his feelings. It’s mixing when he saw them. “Hayoung!” Yoongi called him in a friendly tone. Namjoon followed him behind. Jiho and Hayoung turned their bodies and saw both of them came to them. “Hey Jiho, long time no see.” Yoongi and Jiho did some bros handshake. So does Namjoon.

“Where is Nahyun?” Yoongi asked as soon he was done with the handshake. He’s close to Jiho but not Yongguk. His eyes are searching for Nahyun’s figure. He was hoping that she was here.

“Uh, I don’t know but she chased Yongguk when she saw him,”

Yoongi ran quickly when she says the name that he hates the most in this entire world. He’ll never forget what Yongguk had ‘paid’ him. He pushed everyone that were in his way. Namjoon followed him behind. It’s better for him to follow Yoongi when it comes to Yongguk matter. Someone needs to stop him from something bad happens. Namjoon kept calling Yoongi’s name but he doesn’t seem to care anything else happens around him. If there’s a car exploding beside he won’t give any bout it.

Yoongi saw a guy and a girl under a big tree by the route.  Namjoon stood beside him with heavy breath. Damn, Yoongi is so fast. He looked at the way where Yoongi was looking. A guy was kissing a girl and the guy is Bang Yongguk.

“Yang Nahyun!!” Yoongi shouted out loud. He ran to them immediately and grabbed Yongguk by his collar. Namjoon once again followed Yoongi behind. He tried his best to stop him. Yoongi pushed Nahyun away.

“What the did you just do to Nahyun?!” Yoongi held his fist up high before he could punch straight into Yongguk’s face. Yongguk gave him a slight smirk to Yoongi before he saw Nahyun’s face. It was so red and blank. Wait… was that her first kiss?

“Hyung, please calm down. We’re in public.” Namjoon hold onto Yoongi’s fist. Yoongi stared fiercely into Yongguk’s eyes, deep down in his eyes. He wished that Yongguk’s eyes would burn because of his stare so he can laugh evilly watching him in torture. Yoongi let go of his grip but still eyes are on him. While Yongguk kept staring Nahyun. He feels so guilty when he saw Nahyun’s reddish cheeks.

“Whatever you did to Nahyun, I’ll never forgive you,”

“Why? Is she your girlfriend?” and another smirk on Yongguk’s face. Yoongi once again make a fist. He turned to look at Nahyun and saw her standing still, doing nothing. He grabbed Nahyun’s wrist and took her away from Yongguk. They left Yongguk alone. Namjoon didn’t follow them because he knew that they need some private talk.

“What the hell were you doing with him? Why were you with him?” Yoongi asked as soon they were in some unknown boutique. Nahyun looked up and saw Yoongi’s fierce look. That was her first time seeing Yoongi  like that.

“Answer me!” Yoongi shakes Nahyun’s shoulder making her wake up from delusional. She processes the words in her mind. Wait… why’s he shouting at me?

“Hey, you are not even my dad or a boyfriend to ask why I met him. Just stop make yourself one and by the way, this is my kiss not yours.”

“Yes, I’m not your dad or a boyfriend but I am your friend. So you like it if a stranger kissed you?” Yoongi crossed his arms on his chest. He looked down on Nahyun’s lips. She looked down looking at her feet. Nahyun can’t even make an eye contact with him. His eyes are too scary.

“But… I heard he’s your friend.” Nahyun slowly head up and looked in Yoongi’s fiery eyes.

“He WAS my friend. Nahyun, I’m begging you please just please don’t meet him again. You are my friend right? He’s different than what you think. He’s not that kind. He’s the evilest in this world. He’ll do everything and anything to get something that he wants.” He held Nahyun’s hands and looked deep in to her eyes. He convinced Nahyun with his words. He tried his best to keep his best bud from Yongguk.

“What happened? I mean between you two.” This is the time where she should ask everything that the girl should know. He brought Nahyun to the nearest bench. Maybe I should tell her everything.

“Last year, we were working together for a big project. We divided few songs that we should make on our own. One night, I was working so hard to make few songs sounds perfect. Yongguk came in my studio asked everything was okay. We were supposed to send our songs on the next day. And I said I’m okay. On the next day, I overslept and was rushed to send my songs. I called Yongguk and he said he leaved early. I brought my computer and when I checked on it everything was gone. Everything. When I walked pass by Yongguk’s studio I heard my songs been played in his computer. I asked him and he said nothing but just a smirk on his face.” Yoongi looked down feeling disappointed with his own friend. He didn’t think of Yongguk could backstabbed him.

Nahyun held his shoulder, trying to calm Yoongi down. She didn’t give any comment. Maybe Yongguk has his own reason to do that. “Please don’t meet him again” Yoongi turned his head to his side and looked at Nahyun with his hoping eyes.

“I will not. Don’t worry. Let’s forget the past. Oh hey, I got a job at a bookstore. Come by if you walk pass by the bookstore!” Nahyun changed the topic. She gave a big smile to Yoongi and he replied the smile.

---

Hayoung saw Namjoon walked alone towards her and Jiho. “Where are Yoongi and Nahyun?” Hayoung asked as soon he reached them. Jiho’s eyes were still looking for Yongguk, his partner. Namjoon shook his head. The three of them stand still. None of them are talking. “Why are you still here?” Namjoon asked Jiho. He looked Jiho up and down.

“I accompanied this girl. Why are you still here?” Jiho asked Namjoon with a same question. Hayoung looked at both of them with weird expression. What’s with these guys?

“She’s my friend’s friend so I need to accompany her until her friend is here. You can go now Woo Jiho.” Namjoon pushed Jiho a bit asked him to go so he can be alone with Hayoung. Jiho pushed Namjoon back “You’re the one who should go, you piece of .”

Hayoung stepped back a bit while looking at the men that still fighting over thing that she, herself doesn’t know. They kept pushing each other shoulder. “Can I know why are you guys fighting?” Hayoung’s left eyebrow raised a bit. ‘Oh my, she’s so pretty.’ They both said in a low tone.

 Jiho gave a death stare to Namjoon and Namjoon did the same thing. He crossed his arms on his chest “Are you picking a fight with your senior?” Jiho asked with smirk on his face.“If this is over a girl, then yes,” Namjoon replied with his husky voice. He pushed his shades a bit and crossed his both arms on his chest like Jiho did.  Hayoung’s face changed to worried expression. What is this?

“Okay. Tonight, I will tell the other crew about this. Um Miss Hayoung, you should come too.” Jiho turned his head to look at the girl. Namjoon did the same too to see her response.

“Wait… why am I involve too and is it necessary to make a rap battle over the thing that I obviously don’t know?” Hayoung tilted her head to the side. Namjoon and Jiho once again melted. They both stared at Hayoung for a long time.  She looked at her watch and decided to go home first. Maybe I will call Nahyun later. She waved her hand in front of their face and walked away. Both of them realized what just happened and followed Hayoung behind.

“She said my name first,” Jiho said with his deep voice while pushed Namjoon away, stopping him to follow Hayoung.

“Pft. She obviously said my name first. Are you deaf?” Namjoon pushed Jiho back and cause him stumbled a bit. Jiho reached Namjoon’s head and headlock it. They fought in the middle of crowded people. Hayoung is already disappeared from their sight. “Where’s Hayoung?” Namjoon looked up at Jiho’s face. Oh god, he looks so ugly.

Jiho let go of Namjoon’s head and jumped a bit to look for Hayoung. Namjoon fixed his hair and his shades. They both looked at each other. “This is your fault, hyung.” The younger said with his husky voice.

“Shut up.”

 


A/N; LOL honestly, i dont know what i just typed. This chapter is kinda lame ((obviously lmfao)) sorry for the late update. i have a big exam upcoming in 2 weeks. and i might not update in a month but i'll try my best to update when i have time ;)