9

Underground Rappers

Nahyun turned her head to the left. An old woman was sleeping soundly with her daughter beside her. The daughter saw Nahyun looking at them and gave her a small smile and a small bow. Nahyun returned her a smile. Nahyun had to stay in the hospital because she lost too much blood. She looked at her palm and sighed.

“Yo.” Yoongi stepped in the ward that can fit almost 6 beds. Namjoon followed him behind, brought in some foods. Nahyun fixed her sit, smiling at both of them.

“Are these for me? Aw you guys,” Nahyun put her left hand on her chest. Namjoon put all the things at the end of Nahyun’s bed. Yoongi took a seat beside Nahyun and looked at her palm.

“Oh you mean this?” Namjoon held up a basket full of fruits. Nahyun gave him a glare. Namjoon took out a box of fried chicken and ate it in front of Nahyun’s face. “Where’s Hayoung?” Namjoon asked with his full cheeks. He’ll be kicked out if a nurse found him brought in this kind of food.

“She went back to her hometown. She’ll be back next week,” Nahyun took an apple from the basket. The doctor that always came to check her IV and condition was always told her not to eat outside food. She then put the apple back into the basket. Nahyun turned her head and found Yoongi was staring at her palm.

“What are you looking at?”

“Your palm,”

“Why?”

Yoongi took a deep breath. He shouldn’t ask Yongguk to stop holding her wrist back then. She fainted as soon he let go of her wrist. “Nothing.” Yoongi leaned back. He took out his phone to look out for some news.  Nahyun then turned her head to the old woman and the daughter next to her. She was already wake up.

“Are these your friends?” the old woman asked in a very low tone.

“Ah yes.” Nahyun nodded slowly. Yoongi was still with his phone while Namjoon was still eating-shoving the fried chicken into his mouth.

“It’s must be nice being young like you guys,” the old woman chuckled a bit. The daughter just gave her a small smile, looking at Nahyun. Namjoon’s phone chimed and he jumped a bit. He whispered something to Yoongi and they both got up.

“We should go. Something urgent. I’ll come again tonight.” Yoongi ruffled her hair. Nahyun smiled in reply. ‘Another bored day.’

Yoongi gave her a kiss on her cheek and ran out. Namjoon packed all the fried chicken boxes and followed him behind. She touched her cheeks that slowly became warm.

“Is that your boyfriend?” the old woman asked as soon they leave. Nahyun’s cheeks became hotter when she asked that.

“N-No! He’s my childhood friend. We’ve been friend since we were little,” Nahyun half shouted at the lady. The old woman laughed when she saw Nahyun’s reaction. She turned her head to her daughter, chuckling at Nahyun.

“He looks like a nice guy,” the daughter said softly. Nahyun snorted, ‘Yeah right.’ Nahyun replied them with a small smile. She leaned down and tried to get some sleep. The only thing she did in the hospital was lying down on the bed.

“We’re going out. Do you wanna join us?”

Nahyun opened her eyes and saw the old woman was already on a wheelchair. She shook her head lightly. She was too lazy to get up from the bed and bring all along the IV drip beside her. The door closed and the ward became silent. She pulled up the blanket up to her head.

She heard the door was sliding open and someone stepped in. ‘Maybe a nurse. It’s about time to check her IV.’ Nahyun closed her eyes back and turned her body to the side, still covering her head with the blanket. The steps became closer and closer to her. For some reason Nahyun felt something in her stomach. The step stopped beside her. She could saw someone’s figure from the blanket. She was too afraid to pull off the blanket. Could it be the guy that made her palm like this?

A hand reached at the blanket. Nahyun held tight the blanket. She aimed for the person’s stomach and made a fist. She threw her fist to the person’s stomach. The person took a step back and grunted in pain.

“It’s me, .”

Nahyun pulled off the blanket and saw Yongguk on the floor, holding his stomach. Nahyun held herself form laughing. Yongguk slowly got up and took a seat on the chair. Nahyun burst her laugh. She hit the bed with her non-injured palm. “Why?” Yongguk asked, still rubbing his stomach. This woman has a weird strength.

“I’m sorry. Oh god, your face was so funny.” Nahyun wiped her tears at the corner of her eye. Yongguk rolled his eyes at Nahyun. He moved the chair closer to the bed and held her hand.

“How was your hand?”

“It’s okay now. Still hurt but okay,” Nahyun rubbed her right palm. She couldn’t use chopstick for a while. Yongguk rubbed her palm too, giving her a little massage. She let Yongguk does the massage. She feels nice with his touch.

“How was your hand?” Nahyun pointed at Yongguk’s arm.

“I can’t do heavy stuff,” he chuckled a bit. He continued with the massage. Nahyun watched him in silent. The corner of his lips was red. And there were few bruises around his both cheeks, a little scratch on his fingers and a big bruise on his neck. She looked down on his collarbone.

“What are you looking at?” Yongguk’s eyes met her hers. She turned her head away ‘God damn it Nahyun, you looked like a ert!’

Yongguk’s lips formed a smile. He continued massaging her palm, around the big cut. Nahyun pulled her hand off from him. His massage’s technique was great but something in her stomach doesn’t feel right. Her heart was beating so fast. She could hear it. Maybe Yongguk could hear it too.

“What’s wrong?”

“You shouldn’t touch me, you know.” Nahyun pulled the blanket up to her head. “Or talk to me. You shouldn’t do both.”

Yongguk clenched his fists. For some reason when she said it, something crawled up into his heart. He felt something. Something weird.

“You should go. Yoongi will come here again.” She closed her eyes back. She doesn’t want both of them fighting in the hospital over something stupid. Yongguk got up and walked out from the ward. The door closed. Nahyun let out a relieve sigh. She let the grip from the hem of the blanket and put her arm on her eyes. She needs some rest.

The door was sliding open. ‘Ah, maybe the old woman and the daughter.’ She tried to peek but something held her both hands down. Someone put a pressure on her hands. ‘What...?’

“I think I like you,” someone said with a very husky voice. She could feel the hotness of the guy’s hand. And suddenly she could feel a breath in front of her face. She forgot how to breathe when she feels something soft and hot on her lips. She could also feel a blood.

He pulled back his lips. He let his hands go and put it beside her head. Nahyun slowly pulled her hand from her eyes and saw Yongguk’s face. His face was way too close with hers. She could feel his breathe hitting on her face. Her heart was beating faster than before.

“What... what are you doing?” Nahyun held her breath in.

Yongguk leaned down again and put his lips on hers. His eyes were wide open, watching her reaction. Nahyun shut her eyes close. She was hoping someone will come in. Anyone.

He climbed up the bed and now was on top of Nahyun. He pulled back his head and breathing heavily. So does Nahyun. He leaned down again and crushed his with hers. her lower lip, biting. He was under control. This is not what he planned a while ago. He couldn’t stop himself. Nahyun was out of her breath and started punching his chest.

“Yang Nahy-“ The door slide open. Namjoon was frozen at the door watching them on the bed. Yoongi looked up and poked Namjoon’s arm. “Hey, why you stop here?” Yoongi pushed Namjoon away and walked in the ward. “Hyu-“

Before Namjoon can stop him, he ran to Yongguk and pulled him down on the ground. A punch was straight into Yongguk’s face. Another bruise will be added on his cheeks. Yoongi held Yongguk’s collar shirt.

“I said don’t touch her! Which part can’t you understand?!” He looked deeply into Yongguk’s eyes. Yongguk looked down, trying to avoid his stare. He heard Nahyun was coughing continuously. Namjoon helped her to sit down and patted her back.

“I-“ he looked up at Nahyun that was still in the bad coughing. “-like her.” He turned his head and met with Yoongi’s eyes. Yoongi’s eyes turned so red and raised his fist up.

“Son of a-“

“Stop. We’re in hospital,” Nahyun said slowly, still coughing. She glanced at Yongguk and Yoongi that were on the floor beside her. The both of the guys looked at her and then looked down. Yoongi let his collar and pushed him aside. He stood up and went to the door.

“Out.” Yoongi said while looking down.

Yongguk slowly got up from the floor. He turned his head to the side and met with Nahyun’s eyes. He smiled sincerely at her. She looked down, covering while coughing.

“Don’t come near her,” Yoongi whispered at Yongguk and closed the door as soon he walked out from the ward. He let out a heavy sigh. He clenched his fists and punched the wall next to him.

Yoongi looked up and saw Namjoon was still standing next to her, holding her shoulder, patting it. Yoongi grinned his teeth and looked down again. He’s jealous of everything. He, himself doesn’t know why.

“You too, Namjoon.” He opened the door. Namjoon got his hands off from Nahyun’s shoulder. He ran to the door, gave a glance to Yoongi before he stepped out. Yoongi looked kinda scary at this moment. He found Yongguk was walking slowly to the main door of the hospital. He ran after him. He needs to ask a few questions.

Yoongi stomped his feet towards Nahyun. He cupped her face and leaned down.

“What the are you doing?!” Nahyun pushed him back with all her strength. He stumbled back. Nahyun touched her chest her heart was beating so hard, so fast. Yoongi stood up straight, looking down at his feet.

“You let that bastard kissed you,” he clenched his fists.

“I-“

“So you like when a guy you knew two months ago kissed you.” He said, still looking down “No, you love it,”

Nahyun looked away. “I don’t like it. I hate it,”

“Stop lying, Nahyun. I can read your face.” Yoongi took a few steps forward.

“I don’t. You think I go around kissing random people? I have a better life, Min Yoongi. He trapped me. He was on top of me. I had nowhere to go. Do you think I actually enjoy the kiss? No. It’s a ing no. And you, should stop acting like my father. You are not my parents.” Nahyun lied down on her back and turned her body, so her back was facing him.

“Get out. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” Nahyun shut her eyes tightly. She had enough for today. She needed some rest. ‘I need Hayoung,’

Yoongi walked closer to her, touching her soft hair. “I’m sorry,” he sat down on the bed. Nahyun moved a bit when she feels another weight on her bed.

“Don’t touch me. No one can touch me,” she said coldly. Yoongi took his hand off from her. He got up from the bed. He felt regret. He wanted to talk about it more but Nahyun refused it. He wanted to comfort her but Nahyun hated it. He wanted to touch her but Nahyun don’t want it. He walked out from the ward with a heavy shoulder. As soon he opened the door, he met an old lady and a woman waiting in front of the ward. He bowed and walked away.

The daughter pushed the wheelchair into the ward. She helped her mom get into the bed. The old lady looked at Nahyun, curling in her bed. “Are you okay?”

“I’m-“ Nahyun sniffed a bit “-alright,” 

 

 


p/s: BIGBANG'S MV OMFG FINALLY