2

Underground Rappers

"Oh ! Yang Nahyun!?" Yoongi shouted loudly when the girl stand infront of him with a big smile on her face. He doesn't believe what he sees infront of him now. Nahyun's smile became bigger and bigger. They hugged  for a few seconds. "Oh god, you're a girl now.What's with your hair? New trend?" Yoongi .

"Shut up, Yoon." she lightly punched his shoulder. She missed her bestfriend so much. "You too. You're a man now. Look at the way you wear. With this chain and stuffs." Nahyun commented Yoongi's outfit. Is it a trend to wear big chains for boys? Nahyun will never understand fashion. "This is fashion, stupid. Don't judge me." they both laughed. This is like a reunion for them.

"Uh, just wanna tell. There's someone here," a guy next to Yoongi raised his hand up like a student wanna answer question that teacher write on a board. "Oh, I'm sorry. Namjoon, this is Nahyun my best buddy since I was born." they both shook hands. Nahyun's eyes went so big when she saw his face. "Wait, y- you-"

"People call me Runch Randa here." a dimple came out when he smiles. Damn, what a beautiful dimples. Nahyun looked around trying to find her friend, Hayoung. Bet Hayoung will scream her lungs out when she saw him. Nahyun still froze looking at Namjoon.

"Hey hey hey hey hey," Yoongi snapped his fingers infront of Nahyun's face. She can't take her eyes off from Namjoon. Hayoung seriously need to see this beautiful creature. "She fell in love with me?" Namjoon laughed out loud. Yoongi gave him a death glare. He dragged his friend away from Namjoon.

"What are you doin? You ruined my view. I need to see his dimples,"

"Seriously? We met after ten ing years and all you wanna do for the whole ing night is stare his ing dimples?" Yoongi made a fae. Yes, Namjoon has a beautiful dimples and he as a guy has to admit it too. Most girls felt in love with Nmjoon just because of his dimples.

"Oh, c'mon. Are you jealous?" Nahyun chuckled. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Whatever. A ringtone came from her pocket jeans. Hayoung, finally.

"Nahyun! Where are you?"

"Dude! I met my friend! My old friend!" Nahyun shouted through the phone while smiling at Yoongi. She's just too excited to tell  about this to Hayoung. Yoongi replied her smile. She continued talking with Hayoung on the phone with her back face to Yoongi.

"She's pretty as ," Namjoon whispered to Yoongi when he saw Yoongi stared her. "Shut up," Yoongi looked away. Yeah, she's hot.

"Let's go somewhere else. Starbuck?"

"Don't you have something to do at home?"

"No." Namjoon checked his phone and dimples popped out from his cheeks. Yoongi agreed to go to Starbuck. He walked toward Nahyun and tapped her shoulder.

"I know you're excited. Calm down and tell me where're you?"

"We're going to Starbuck. Meet you there," Nahyun ended their call. They walked together through the busy streets  eventhough it was almost midnight. Seoul will never sleep. The light streets make Seoul even brighter. Winter is coming and the ind brings chill to them. They having so muc fun walking together and Nahyun seems like comfortable with Namjoon. He has a husky voice. Can't wait to see Hayoung's reaction when she meet her so-called-idol.

They reached starbuck and decide to sit outside for some fresh air. "Anything? Namjoon asked before he went to counter to order his drink.

"Nahh, my friend already brought coffee for me," Nahyun smiled in reply.

"White Americano for me." Namjooon went off quickly after Yoongi said his order. As soon Namjoon went to the counter, Nahyun stared her long time friend for a moment. Trying recall all her their memories. She didn't even relised that curved into a smile. All her memories with him were like displaying on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi laughed awkwardly.

"Nothing. It just- I missed you so much." Nahyun smiled in return. Kinda awkward when she siad that she missed him.

"Aww, it's okay. I'm here." Yoongi ruffles her hair make it looks more messier than before. Yoongi laughed out loud. "Why are you in Seoul by the way?" Nahyun fixed her hair. Sending him a death glare before answering his question. "Looking for a new job. You?"

"I'm-"

"Oh ." a splash sounds came form Nahyun's back. She saw Namjoon's shoes got wet from the girl's coffee. They bumped on to each other. Wait, is that?

"Gosh. I'm so sorry," Hayoung bowed a few times looking at Namjoon's shoes that full with her coffee. "Hayoung! Are you okay?" Nahyun went to her friend. Bet she still didn't realised that guy is Runch Randa. Hayoung looked up to Nahyun and her face went so red. Embarrased with what just happen. She afraid that guy might got mad with her.

"Your friend?" Namjoon asked, removing his shade. Looking at Hayoung up and down. Nahyun nodded. Hayoung then looked at Namjoon and gasped.

"By the way, Namjoon this is my friend Hayoung. Hayoung, this is Namjoon aka Runch Randa," She's half whispering when she introduced Namjoon to Hayoung. Namjoon took his hand out to shake. "Y- you.." Hayoung stuttered.She didn't realised that Namjoon already took his hand out to shake with her.

Dimples popped out once again from his cheeks. Nahyun snapped her fingers like Yoongi did to her. Hayoung blinked a few times. Okay, she's back. "Gosh, I'm really sorry bout your shoes." Hayoung bowed again.

"It's okay. I got this from Yoongi hyung. So nahh, he'll buy me another shoes," Namjoon glanced at Yoongi and he gave Namjoon a death stare.

"My name is Namjoon." Still want to make a shake with Hayoung. "OH MY GOD RUNCH RANDA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I MEAN I LOVE YOU AS A FAN I MEAN I LIKE YOU NOT LOVE YOU. NO WAIT I ADORE YOU. IS THIS EVEN A DREAM? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE NOT WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM?" Hayoung shouted her lungs out while shaking with Namjoon. Nahyun laughed out loud. I knew this will happen.

People were staring at them weirdly. Hayoung's eyes made few tears. Tears of happiness. Nahyun asked them to take a seat first. People that walking around were slowly judge them. Namjoon gave an awkward laugh when Hayoung still shouting. He didn't know that he has this kind of fan.

"This is Yoongi. The old friend that I kept telling you," Nahyun said as soon Hayoung sat beside her. She bowed her head gently. Her eyes were still sticked on Namjoon's face.Can't believe that she finally met him face to face.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? It makes me uncomfortable." Namjoon speak out. Put a smile on his face. Still being polite.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I love your songs so much. Sometimes it inspires me when I had a hard time," Hayoung looked down. Namjoon put his shades back. Look up and down on Hayoung. Nahyun's friend is pretty too. Her outfit made her look ier.

"Thanks. You have to pay my white americanos," Namjoon continued trying to make the moment not too awkward. Nahyun sent him a death glare. Can he not?

"Oh about that, how much is it?" Hayoung innocently put her purse out and ready to pay him. Namjoon and Yoongi laughed out loud.

"Keep that purse Hayoung. Nothing to be pay here," Nahyun said with her eyes still on them. Laughing at Hayoung's dumbness. Hayoung is such a cutie for them. They spent half an hour at the Starbuck. Laughing and chatting. Getting to know each other. Hayoung is much comfortable than before. She can contorl her fangirl's mood infront of Namjoon. He glad to know that Hayoung had been a fan of him since he start do the underground things. And he's happy to know that at least a girl doesn't like him for his look.

"Hyung, we have to do something at studio." Namjoon said as soon he ended his call. He got call from his friend. Nahyun looked at him for a long time. "Already?" She pouted when Namjoon said it's urgent.

"Don't make face like that. You look ugly. I'll call you. Give me your number." Yoongi gave her a small smile and took out a pen. He took a tissue and wrote her phone number.

"I'll call you. Don't worry," he ruffles her hair once more before they head off to their studio. Wait does that means..

"Yoongi! You're rapper?!" Nahyun shouted from behind and saw Yoongi nodded his head. Nahyun's jaw dropped. Yoongi is a underground rapper?

"He is Gloss?! What the-"

 


A/N: yay! updated! idk is this supposed to be a chapter? lol i'm sorry. i crapped too much in this chapter. im really sorry ;;