Chapter 6

It Was Fate

 

The music blared  throughout the house. "Min unnie!" Ji Yun lightly laughed as Min pull her up off the couch. "I don't want to," her smile was still on her face. "Come on, it's fun!" Min continued to the song that was playing. 'Madonna donna, Madonna donna donna~' 

The music continued to play. Ji Yun danced to her favorite girl group's song. She laughed at Min who was doing a funny version of the dance. Everyone else joined in soon enough. Except for Changjo and CAP. Changjo just sat on the couch watching everything that was happening. He smiled when Min looked at him. After a few songs, Changjo stood up while Ji Yun plopped down on the couch next to CAP. L.Joe sat down on a recliner. Min, Niel, and Changjo danced to U-KISS's Neverland. After a couple of more songs, everyone was exhausted.  "You need to have more fun, CAP oppa," Ji Yun nudged him in the side. "You need to get up and dance more," he poked her cheek. She pouted and crossed her arms. "You guys are cute together!" Jia exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. "She's cuter with Ricky," L.Joe laughed. "Oppa," Ji Yun frowned at him. She didn't laugh. "Movie time!!" Niel shouted as he popped his head over the couch. Everyone jumped. Changjo stood up and grabbed the movie off of the table. Min started the popcorn. Soon enough, they started the movie.