Chapter 5

It Was Fate

"Oppa, we're back," Ji Yun said loudly as she opened the door and walked in. Jia and Min were behind her. L.Joe looked up at her from the living room couch. "Oh hey, where's Fei noona?" Ji Yun frowned. "She couldn't make it. She had to take care of her neighbors kid," she told him. She walked to the kitchen table and set down a bag. "I bought some popcorn and picked up a movie. Figured we might watch it tonight with everyone," she took out the items and threw the bag into the recycle box. "What movie?" L.Joe stood up from his seat and walked up to her as he took a glimpse of the movie. "An ape movie?" he picked it up but Ji Yun snatched it from her hands. "I picked it out," Min raised her hand while smiling. "I heard it was an amazing movie. A lot of people gave it great reviews," she mentioned. L.Joe sighed and shrugged. "I guess we can give it a shot," Ji Yun smiled until she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at him. "Aren't you going to get that?" he asked with his arms crossed. "I thought you would since they're your friends, not mine," she walked over to the door. "Niel and Changjo are already here. I thought you invited Suzy," he pointed to his room. Ji Yun didn't hear him as she opened the door. "CAP oppa! Why are you here?" She smiled lightly. "L.Joe told me yesterday to stop by. So I was just on my way home from getting some pears, thought I'd stop by," he placed the bag of pears on the table. "Are you guys planning on watching a movie?" his eyes looked over the movie. "Later yeah. Did you want to watch it with us, hyung?" L.Joe glanced at him. "Sure, why not. It looks interesting," CAP shrugged.