Chapter 10

It Was Fate

"So if I'm understanding this correctly, you two, two full grown people--" Ji Yun cut LJoe off. "I-I'm not an adult yet oppa.." he gave her a small glare and continued, "played inside the McDonalds playground area, knowing it was too small for the both of you? And I had to come get you two out before anyone realized this?" CAP looked at the ground, trying not to let his grin overtake his face. Ji Yun nodded and looked at the ground also. LJoe sighed heavily and put his hand over his face. He started to smile, then he started to chuckle, then he laughed loudly. Ji Yun looked at CAP and he looked back. "Next time invite me. I'd like to have fun too every once in a while," LJoe smiled at them. She buried her face into her hands and shook her head. 'It was fun though, right Ji Yun-ssi?" CAP put his hand on her shoulder. She nodded and looked up at him. "We have to do it again, before we get old like Oppa," her finger pointed to LJoe. "Yah! Hyung is older than me!" He whined. She stuck her tongue out at him. CAP checked his phone for the time. "Ah, I must be going now. LJoe, Changjo is waiting for us," he hugged Ji Yun. "Thank you for a wonderful date today," he whispered so only she could her. She froze for a second. "D-Date?" They had already left. She sat on the couch and looked at the spot she and CAP had slept the previous night. "Date?" A small smile formed on her lips.