Chapter 3

It Was Fate

"Bye bye Fei unnie! Min unnie!" Ji Yun called out. "Bye my favorite little dongsaeng," Fei laughed and ruffled her hair. "Tomorrow at one, ok?" Min asked. Ji Yun nodded while smiling. They all said their final goodbyes and left. "Ji Yun-ssi, when is L.Joe oppa picking us up?" Jia looked over her shoulder. She was looking through her bag when she realized something. "My phone!" Ji Yun looked around frantically. "What's wrong?" Jia looked worried. "I-I lost my phone," she frowned and ran out to the pool area. She checked underneath chairs, on tables, in the grass, but she still couldn't find it. "Oppa's going to kill me.." she sighed and started to walk back to the changing rooms. "Hey, Ji Yun," she stopped abruptly, remembering that voice. She turned around. "I've been looking for you everywhere," Ji Yun tilted her head and asked why. CAP searched his pockets until he found something. He pulled it out and handed it to her. "My phone!" Ji yun smiled and took. "Thank you CAP oppa, where'd you--" he cut her off. "By the ladder over there," he pointed. She nodded and hugged him. "Thanks again," she lightly laughed. "Ji Yun-ssi, L.Joe oppa is here!" Jia skipped up to them. formed into an 'o' shape. "I have to go," CAP nodded and looked at Jia. "I'll walk you two to your car," Ji Yun grinned as they all walked to the car. "YA! Why didn't you answer your pho--" L.Joe looked at CAP. "CAP hyung, hey," he gave a small wave. "L.Joe, it's good to see you again," he nodded. Ji Yun looked at them. "You two.. know each other?" They nodded. "Stop by tomorrow, we'll catch up," L.Joe smiled as he nodded. "Bye Ji Yun," CAP walked off after giving a wave. Jia and Ji Yun jumped into the car. "L.Joe oppa, how have you been?" Jia smiled at him. "I've been good. How about you noona?" He glanced at her through the rearview mirror. Their conversation kept up for the remainder of the ride. They then pulled into their house.