Chapter 9

It Was Fate

Ji Yun got lunch at McDonalds with CAP. "Oppa,  why don't you like water?" She asked him as they threw their stuff in the trash. He grabbed her hand and lead her out to the playground area of the restaurant. "Let's play," he quickly crawled inside the tubes. Ji Yun followed him soon after. "Where did you go? This thing is like a maze!" She whined as she searched for CAP. "I'm in the ball pit," he chuckled. Ji Yun looked out one of the windows and saw CAP, who was sure enough in a small ball pit in the middle of the tubes. She crawled through until there was a dead-end. She looked down the hole that was there, to enter the pit. "Why did they make this so high? I'm going to come in the other way, oppa," she turned around but something caught her leg and pulled her into the pit. She let out a light scream as she fall onto the plastic balls. She picked the balls up that were covering her and threw them to the side. She glared around for CAP until she noticed he wasn't there. "Oppa?" Her expression became worried. There was no response at all. "Oppa, this isn't funny," Ji Yun's whined louder. She then felt something poke her back. "Oppa?" She turned around and saw CAP buried beneath the balls. A pout formed on her face. She cleared the balls and lightly hit him in the chest. "You could have said something," he smiled at her. "That wouldn't have been very fun," he dashed into the tubes once again. Ji Yun groaned and followed him. "What if some kid comes in? Or a manager?" Her search for him was on, yet again. "There's another McDonalds up the street, with a better playground than this one. I'm sure they'd choose that one," she heard his voice fade. "Oppa?" Ji Yun turned a corner and spotted a slide that would lead her out of this maze. "Did you go down the slide?" She poked her head into the slide. "Yeah, I did" a voice came from behind. CAP wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed them both down the slide. They twisted and turned inside until they came to a stop. 

 
"....Oppa, I'm stuck,"
"I'm stuck too.."