Chapter 4

It Was Fate

 

"Ji Yun-ssi, wake up," Jia smacked her with a pillow. Ji Yun groaned and pulled the blankets over her face. "Come on, it's already the afternoon and you drooled everywhere!" Jia whined. Ji Yun's eyes shot open and she jumped up. She looked at the clock and frantically ran to the restroom. She took a quick shower and dashed into her room. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner, Jia unnie?" She frowned and looked at her. "I tried, but you are such a heavy sleeper! So I just left you sleep," Jia laughed lightly. "Ya, Ji Yun," there was a soft knock on the door. "Oppa?" She didn't open it. "My friends will be here later, did you want to invite Min noona and Fei noona over as well?" She nodded. "If you are having friends over, I am too. I am not staying in this house with a bunch of your boyfriends," Ji Yun laughed. "L.Joe oppa has boyfriends?" Jia looked at her with wide eyes. Ji Yun shook her head. After about an hour or so, they left the house. 

"May I take your order?" A man behind the counter asked. "I'll have the fish nuggets, and she'll have the fish salad, make them meals please," Ji Yun chuckled as the man looked at her weirdly before typing the order in. "That'll be 6$," Jia paid the man and got the cups. They walked over to the soda dispensers and got their drinks. They then sat down at a table. "So, what went on between you and oppa while I was sleeping?" Ji Yun looked at Jia while sipping some soda. Jia looked at her. "Absolutely nothing, he just treated me to breakfast," Ji Yun nodded, although she didn't buy it. "What else happened?" She didn't look at her. A small smile formed on Jia's face. "I really like L.Joe oppa a lot, you should ask him about me!" Ji Yun's eye twitched slighty. "You totally ignored my question!" They bursted out laughing until the food was brought out. "Jia unnie, I miss times like these," she nodded. "I do too," They then ate.