Chapter 2

It Was Fate

The next day approached quickly. "Oppa! Wake up! I'll be late," Ji Yun whined. "I thought you didn't have lesson today," the red headed brother groaned and sat up. "I don't. I'm meeting some friends at the pool. Now get up," he stood up and lightly pushed her out of his way. "Why don't you walk. Do I have to drive you everywhere?" He grabbed a hairbrush out of his dresser and brushed his messy bedhead. "It's boring walking alone," Ji Yun pouted. They walked out to the car and enjoyed another silent ride with one another. "Bye oppa, I'll call you when I need picked up," he nodded and drove off. "Ji Yun-ssi!" She looked around until she spotted her best friend, Jia."Jia unnie! I'm sorry I'm late. Oppa wouldn't get out of bed as usual," She sighed. "L.Joe oppa?" Jia smiled. "Yeah. He's ALWAYS like that. I do not see what you like about him," she chuckled. "Your swimsuit looks good unnie!" Ji Yun grinned. Jia grabbed Ji Yun's hand and ran to the changing rooms. Then something hit Ji Yun. "Jia unnie... I didn't bring my swimsuit.." Jia looked at her. She got into her bag and got out an extra swimming suit. "I always bring a spare, just in case," she smiled and handed it to her. Ji Yun went into a stall and changed. 

 They both then ran outside and stared at the pool. Not many people were in it. "Min unnie!! Fei unnie!" She waved her hands at the two, who were in the pool. "Ji Yun-ssi, hey!" They waved back as Jia jumped in. "Come on," she laughed. Ji Yun was about to jump in until she saw a familiar brown haired tan guy walking into the changing rooms. "I-I forgot to take off my glasses! I'll be back," She rushed to the changing rooms before the guy could get into the males part. "Hey! Tannie!" The guy stopped and and looked back at her. "My name's not Tannie," he said bluntly. Ji Yun pouted and crossed her arms. "What is your name?" She asked him. "Bang Minsoo," his gaze was fixiated on her eyes. "Nice to meet you Minsoo. Thank you for yesterday, I think. My name's Lee Ji Yun," she extended her arm. "Please, call me CAP," he shook her hand. She giggled. "Why CAP, CAP?" He smiled. "Oppa. Because I like wearing them," Ji Yun looked up at him. Her eyes met his deep chocolate brown ones. She got lost in them. It was silent for the next couple of minutes. "Ji Yun-ssi, are you okay? You're taking so lo--" Min walked in which made Ji Yun jump. "YA! Min unnie! Don't scare me like that!" She put a hand over her racing heart. "I must go now. Bye Ji Yun," CAP walked off. Min's mouth formed into an 'o' shape. "Who was Mr. Handsome?" Ji Yun didn't answer. She just watched him walk off, wishing she hadn't ruined the moment.