Chapter 1

It Was Fate

"Oppa, if you don't wake up. I'll be late for my lesson," Ji Yun shook her older brother. He groaned and buried his face into his pillow. "Nap time is over. Please oppa, I don't want to be late," She pulled the covers off of him. He sighed and stood up. He glanced in the mirror that was stationed above his dresser. He fixed his newly dyed red hair and grabbed his car keys. "Let's go," he said softly. They both walked out of the house and got into the car. They were silent the whole way. Ji Yun jumped out of the car. "I'll be back in two hours. After your lesson is done. Look for me," her brother said. She nodded and he drove off. She walked into the small building. She entered a room with a colorful door and sat down at a desk. Ji Yun wondered where everyone was. She checked her watch and sighed. It was the right time. She sat there for what seemed like hours until someone came in. He was tall. He had nice brown hair, and he had a tan. She never saw him before. He walked to the teachers desk and grabbed something then he saw her. "Are you here for the class?" He asked her. Ji Yun nodded. "It's taking place in the Arts Center tonight," She shot up. "YA! I completely forgot!!" She started to run out the door but he grabbed her wrist before she could leave. "The lesson is finished for tonight though," Ji Yun frowned. "I never miss a lesson.. wahh. If only oppa would have been awake! He made me forget!" She pouted. The guy checked his watch. "I'm sorry. I have to go, hope you come to the next lesson," he then left. She stood there for a second then stomped her feet. "I didn't get his name!!" Ji Yun whined all the way out to her brothers car. "Something wrong?" Her older brother looked at her. "I..was in the wrong room," she didn't look at him. He laughed. "YA! Don't laugh!" She pouted and hit in in the arm playfully. "You're so cute," he ruffled her hair. She stuck her tongue out at him. They then drove back to their house, silent all the way as usual.