Chapter 7

It Was Fate

"Stop crying, Ji Yun," L.Joe put his hand over his face in embarrassment. Ji Yun wiped her tears away but they continued sliding down her cheeks. "Ya! Noona, don't cry! It wasn't that sad!" Niel jumped up from his seat.  Jia put her finger to her lip. "Lower your voice, Min and Changjo are asleep," she looked at the two on the ground. Niel put his hand over his mouth. CAP glanced at Ji Yun with a hint of saddness on his face. He put his arm around her. Jia stood up from her spot on the couch and grabbed L.Joe's hand. He understood where she was going with this and they walked into his room. Niel trailed along behind. Ji Yun still sat, tears rolling down her face.  CAP brought her close. "I don't like seeing people upset," he said in a quiet voice. "How could no one else cry at that? It's so sad! Caesar! Why?" She buried her face in her hands. CAP brought his hand and placed it ontop of hers, removing them from her face. His thumb brushed over the bottom of her eyes, wiping the tears. "Please stop," she looked up at him. "But Caesar should..." he cut her off with a sigh. "It would be a tough life for him. I'm sure Will sees him every day, if not every day, every week. I'm sure they are still together," Ji Yun didn't say anything for a minute. Soon after, she nodded. "You're right.." her voice trailed off. She slapped her forehead lightly while smiling like an idiot. "I overreacted. I'm sorry, movies like those are so emotional to me," she didn't look at him. CAP ruffled her hair. "No need to apologize. I understand," he flashed her a smile as he removed his arm from her shoulder. He looked over her head to the opening of the hallway. He saw a flash of orange hair. Ji Yun tilted her head in confusion. CAP lightly chuckled. "You should sleep," he wrapped his arm around her again. "Here," he finished.