Chapter 4

What have you done to me ?

“Look, I have no interest in becoming your friend. I was only being nice to you because my mother was around and she insisted me to be nice to you, so just leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me again.”

I looked at him puzzled and turned around. What did he just say? The words he said felt like it was dancing all over my head. Why is he being so rude to me? What have I done wrong to him? I reached Bom and she looked at me weirdly. “Whats wrong Dara?” she looked at me worried. I looked at her but I couldn’t say anything I was speechless. Bom shook me and screamed “Dara answer me!” I took a deep breath collecting my thoughts and said “he just told me he was forced to be nice to me, and he then said that he wants me to leave him alone.”

 

“He said what?” Bom said surprised.

 

“You heard me” I replied.

 

“Why would he say that? What an !” Bom said angrily.

 

“Whatever Bom lets just go to the café and get some food or something” I said tiredly and walked up ahead. Bom followed me along.

 

I can’t believe I actually thought he was nice and cute! What a douche bag. I felt the blood pumping through my whole body. I felt rather embarrassed, embarrassed that I showed him a bit of interest. How stupid of me. Well ill just forget this whole incident I mean why would I care? Bom and I reached the café and entered to sit on a table. I appreciate it that Bom did not talk or ask me any questions. She knows I feel pumped up right now. I sighed out loud.

 

“You can talk now I feel better now” I started chuckling.

 

“Hahaha good I thought u were going to strangle me so I kept quiet.” Bom said jokingly.

 

I let out a small laugh “okay don’t go that far.”

 

“Well what are you going to order? It’s on me for today!” Bom said out loud.

 

“Hahaha you don’t have to do that Bominator.” I said.

 

“Good because I’m actually broke I just said that to be nice.” Bom said.

 

We both started laughing.

 

 

 

 
   

 

 

 

 

 

*standing at the bus stop*

 

“Man I feel so full I’m going to throw up” Bom said looking nauseous.

 

“Of course you do! You finished all my money just because you are broke?” I said hitting Bom on the head.

 

“Don’t worry it’s my treat next time I have money, promise!” Bom smiled.

 

“Your smiling because you never have money right?” I said looking annoyed.

 

“Hahaha maybe” Bom smirked.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” I said shaking my head.

 

I looked into the direction of the road, and noticed that the bus started approaching where we are standing.

 

“The bus is here Bom” I said.

 

“Oh right I have to go then” Bom said while hugging me.

 

“Take care Bominator!” I said waving her goodbye while she entered the bus.

 

“You too Dara, don’t let a boy make u sad oke?”She said while laughing.

 

“I won’t” I said.

 

And so the bus left.

 

I started walking towards the direction of my house. The weather felt so great. The breezes of the wind brushed against my cheeks and my nose felt cold but the feeling was amazing for some reason. I love this kind of weather. I stayed quiet and empty minded until I reached the street that I live in.

 

And there he was. Sitting on his door footsteps. I tried my best to look on the ground. I didn’t want to talk to him or see him. So I fastened my pace towards my house. I entered my house and slammed the door behind me unconsciously.

 

“Sandara is that you?” My mom shouted.

 

“Yea Mother im home” I said out loud.

 

“Why did you slam the door like that?” Mom asked.

 

“That was the wind Mom” I said while going up the stairs.

 

I got into my room and crashed into my bed. What a day. I felt so confused that my only thought on my mind was going to sleep. I have homework and studies though but I don’t feel like opening a book so I drift away to sleep.

 

 

 

 
   
 

 

Days passed by, and I only saw Jiyong a few times. Probably because I did try my best to avoid him. A week passed by like this, until my mother suggested something that was completely off the charts.

 

“We are going to do what?” I said shocked.

 

“For the millionth time, we are going this weekend camping with Mr. and Mrs.kwon, you know Jiyong parents” my mother said annoyed.

 

“But why?” I said still not processing it in my brain.

 

“Why not, why are you being so against the idea is there something between you and Jiyong?” my mother asked.

 

“N-no its not that, its just I have – uhh you know homework and s-studies” I stuttered. God why am I stuttering now?

 

“”Yea sure I know you never study or do your homework, just go upstairs now and pack up clothes for 2 days” my mom ordered me.

 

“Fine, but can I bring Bom with me?” I asked pulling my puppy eyes.

 

“If her parents allow her you can don’t sneak her with us” my mom said annoyed.

 

“Okay mom” and I climbed up to my room.

 

‘2 days with Jiyong’s family in the woods, what could possibly go wrong?’ I said to myself. This going to be a long weekend.