What have you done to me ?

What have you done to me ?

I thought it would be different.

I thought things would change, but you are all the same exact thing. I thought you would care, but you dont.

And that’s the sad truth i have to acknowledge. Im done with this, I am going to stop trying. Im invisible as always.

We hang out everyday, acting like nothing is wrong.

I look happy from the outside, but from the inside i feel like slowely all my organs bleed out.

I feel disgusted next to you. You still act normal with me. Not knowing what i feel inside.

It hurts the most when you talk to me, because you only do when you got no one left.

Most of the time im invisible to everyone, even you. Most of the time, IM ALONE.

I talk to everyone, joke with everyone. Just to use it as a disguise and show the world i am strong,

but the sad truth is i am not. Im not strong. I am far from strong.

However I wouldnt want people to know that. Everyone will try to hurt me.

Where i live, people who are weak are easy to get or use. Its funny to see other people cry these days.

And thats exactly why our society is crumbling away....

Now you must be wondering why i am speaking in such a negative way.

What has this person done to me that i am being this negative towards him. Well ill start from the beginning.

How we met..