Many Thoughts

We Have Been Brave

On the other side of the door in their class room, Leo had started to fidget with his pencil.

Where was Hongbin? The other hadn’t come back and now class had started.

His things were still here? As was his cell phone! So he couldn’t contact him!
What was going on?
As the first break was signaled, Leo got up and made a beeline to the director’s office.


“Ah Leo, good to see you!” The director beamed and gestured for him to take a seat. Leo refused, standing opposite the other man. “Sir, I wanted to know the whereabouts of Hongbin. Our teacher is getting worried!” the director’s face grew dark.

“We had a Hongbin in here this morning. The one you kissed, if I am correct?” Leo froze “He came in here and told me that this kiss was a joke. Tried to save his own skin by the look of it. As I tried to get him to talk, why he would do such a thing. Especially to one of our stars. He just laughed and said for fun. It was awful. I told him to tell you, not to lead you on. But he got upset.
And then he got violent. He attacked me, saying if I told you he’d kill me.
I had to call in Ms Bom and suspended him.
He won’t be bothering you for a while!”
As the director had continued to speak, Leo’s blood turned cold.
What?

That didn’t sound anything like Hongbin. What was going on?

“Good for you to visit me though go out and do give Ms Bom the details of your next month’s practice sessions so we can excuse you from class!” The director ushered him out the room.

Leo stood there dumbfounded, something was wrong! But what?
“Ah Leo, come here and let’s get this over with!” Ms Bom beamed at the student.

“Ms Bom, what happened to Hongbin?” Leo asked directly, the secretary froze. “Well, I guess he was in your class, you deserve to know. He attacked the director. I heard a scuffle and the director call for help as I came in. Hongbin had thrown some books at him and he had had to hide. He was suspended immediately.
But being in his class could you give him his stuff?
Be a dear, the poor fellow wasn’t even given the chance to take it with him.
The director had wanted to expel him. If he does this again he will me… poor boy.”


So Hongbin had done something, but why?
He had wanted to talk to the director, maybe he had gotten to passionate.
But attacking him?

That was doing too much.

But the director said it had been a joke… no Hongbin wouldn’t do that.

Not his Hongbin.
But maybe, he knew how Leo felt: scared and unsure. Maybe he was just as unsure as him.

This was the safest path, not being together.

His head was spinning at all these thoughts.

“Ah by the looks of it you have a practice session this afternoon, lucky boy, get to miss some boring lessons,” Ms Bom ripped him out of his thoughts. Nodding numbly he gave her the rest of the dates and left.

Right, first football practice then find Hongbin and talk!
 

A/N: Hi guys, slept 3 hours last night because felt I needed to write more! Hope you like it and question: are there any couples you want to see in the future, in this story? And anyone for a girl/girl couple?