Hongbin, run

We Have Been Brave

How on earth were they going to do this? Leo started to panic.
Earlier the plan seemed simple: tell everyone, get the fuss over with.

However now that they were in the cafeteria he realized how flawed the plan had been.
Was he supposed to get on a table and declare his uality in front of everyone?!

That was out of the question.

What if he let N tell everyone for him? Wait that was an even stupider idea then the first!

He started to fidget nervously. What an idiotic idea this was!

Suddenly there was a hand covering his, Hongbin smiled at him lovingly as he looked at its owner.

“Don’t worry, this will all go well,” the elders wild and panic stricken eyes stared back at the other. A big question, how in the name of N is this going to go well, was written all over Leo’s face.

The youngers smile grew bigger and a wee bit more mischievious.
Oh oh.

Leo felt himself be pulled up- Oh no he was standing on the table!

His worst nightmare was coming true.

They’re all going to laugh.

Everyone was staring at him. Everyone!

What is he suppose to do! Why in Hongbin still smiling. This is a catastrophe.
Why did he agree to this?! This was awfull. All the eyes staring. All the mouths ready to laugh at them!

Leo’s only wish was for the earth to open up and swallow him-

 

 

Had.. Hongbin… just… had that little piece of stupid smiles just… Leo blinked.


Had Hongbin just kissed him…?

… on top of one of the cafeteria tables?

… in school… in front of all the other student… ?

and smiled as though he was proud of it?

Leo shut his eyes tight, this was the end, it is about to start, the worst thing that could ever happen to him-

Wait, was that clapping? And cheering?

And a familiar hand taking his and pulling him closer to the source of warmth next to him.
“You can open your eyes now, yoboe,” Hongbin whispered gently, Leo for once listened and as he peered out into his surroundings he could only see smiles.
There was no laughter, pointing fingers or stuff being thrown at him.

Sure there were a few girls pouting, but they too joined in the cheering.

“Well done!” “Congratulations!” “That was so brave of them!”  was to be heard from all over the room.

They were cheering for them!

They… they were accepting this!

Leo felt his heart flutter and stood a big straighter then before.

 

“See it all worked out well!” Hongbin smiled at his boyfriend.

“You shall pay for not telling me the plan!” Leo hissed through a smile, satysfied as the younger froze up and gave him a look of horror.

N who had been sitting at their table, clapping and cheering the loudest heard this and doubled up in laughter.
"Hongbin, I'd start running!"