Pizza

We Have Been Brave

"See that wasn't so bad, right?" Hongbin sat down next to Leo, the latter blushed bright red. They were sitting on the younger’s bed, Leo had his nose in some new song lyrics and Hongbin had been busy with his homework. 
"Everyone accepted us. And now I get to be lovely dovey with you all I want-" "Over my dead body" Leo smirked before stealing a kiss off the pouting lips of his boyfriend. 

"Hyuuuuung, we're going to get some Pizza what do you want??" Hyuk's voice was to be heard from down stairs. "We ordered some noodles but let's eat together, kaaay?" Leo rolled his eyes; the brothers were good at yelling through their home. Leo being a single child wasn't used to it. 
"Is it okay? I think Ken is here too, will be nice to chat with those two. How long has it been? A month?" Hongbin smiled, without knowing it, such a simple gesture made Leo's heart light up. 
Hongbin's smile. He wouldn't trade anything in the world for this smile. His smile. 

As the noodles arrived, the pair prepared the kitchen and set the table as the other two returned with their pizzas. 
After everyone settled down, Ken asked, "So I heard from N someone came out today?"

Leo almost spit out all his food and Hongbin glared at the loud one. 
"Hyung! You came out today? Where?" Hyuk made big eyes. 
"Yeah, we came out today in school. I wanted to show everyone what was mine-" a blow to Hongbin's shin got him to quiet down. 
But Hyuk's eyes only grew bigger, "That is amazing hyung! Leo-hyung, you are awesome!" 
The lion blushed slightly and Hongbin managed a smile as the pain in his limb dulled down. 
"So, you guys are nearing graduation. Any plans for the party?" Ken asked whilst munching on his piece. 
"Well, the diva of a party organizer has everything in control..." "N?" Hongbin nodded. "It is to be like a masked ball with fancy clothes and masks at the same time a modern flare with colorful lights and disco balls." 
"That sounds like N!" Ken laughed, "So he is there and Ravi will obviously come. Will you be going?" 
Leo froze, however Hongbin continued, "We will, N made us swear and I mean it is our graduation party!" 
Suddenly there was a banging on the door, "Ya let me in let me in let me in!!!"

The four at the table blinked, "We said his name once too often..." Ken murmured and everyone nodded in agreement. 
"I know you're in there! Open this door before I decide to make minced meat out of you!" 
Grinning at the funny hyung, Hyuk got up and opened the door. N's hand had been raised as it to knock again, but as he saw who answered the door his face changed, "Aigoo, Hyuk, my darling. How are youuu? Can I come in? Where is that blasted brother of yours?"
As the youngest stepped back, N came in closely followed by Ravi, who wore a worried expression on his face. 
"Oh look it's the whole gang!" N's face lit up as he saw who was as the table. Pulling up two chairs for himself and Ravi, they joined the others. 
The silver haired grew serious

"We have a problem!" 

There was silence. It had been a while since they had heard N be so serious.

"The director heard of your stunt, as he says, in the cafeteria, and he will have none of it. No gays to the party and you are to tell everyone it was a joke. He will not stand for this. From one of our lead footballers to say the least."
By the end of it N had angry tears running down his face and Ravi had leant over and wrapped his arms around the other.

"We had just gone up to tell him the party plan and to ask if we could go together... and he just exploded on us" Ravi added. 

Everyone was frozen. Leo if not even more than the rest. 
The director knew, which meant... his football? 

Was his football in danger?

 

A/N: I am sorry for such a late update. Personal reasons and school had prevented an update. Hope you are all well and more updates will be coming soon!