Ya!

We Have Been Brave

"Hello there, Leo, how are you today?" said person felt his blood run cold as the all to familiar voice of the director. Only with his greatest self restraint did he not punch the older man in the face, he was suppose to be sad, angry and heartbroken. Not a problem, deadpan face on! 
"Not so talkative, aye?" now the other man was right next to him, throwing an arm around him, Leo felt like a cat being backwards. This was so wrong. He tried producing a smile, nope, it wasn't going to happen today, "So how are things with, you know?" Oh, he knew exactly, resist Leo resist, he told himself. It had been a week since Hongbin's suspension and he was able to come back, it was the first day they would set their plan in action. That morning he had been so nervous, saying even less the usual and that in turn made Hongbin nervous, in the end N had had to sit them down and give them each a hot choco -Seeing as they had been camping at his place the whole week, he had been fully able to live out his dream mother roll and Ravi had proven to be an awesome dad. After dinner he'd bring movies and snacks, Leo and Hongbin shook their heads over the other couple, why they even HAD to annouce their relationship was a mystery. It was so obivous-
As the footballer felt the arm around him stiffen he looked up, the time he dreaded had come, Hongbin was walking towards them. His smlie was gone, he looked like a kicked puppy, shoulders dropping and walking with his head down. "Lee Hongbin..." the director adressed the other, Hongbin barely even acknowledging it. This made the director upset, "Speak when you're greeted!" At that the brown haired looked up, his eyes met with Leo, the dirctor following his gaze. Gathering up all his courage he glared at the other. "I told you to not even look at me! Ever. Again!" Hongbin faltered, those words were like poison, slipping through Leo's gritted teeth. Even the director was shocked with what hatred the footballer spoke, perfect, his plan was working. "That is right, get a move on!" he ushered the brown haired away, a very smug look on his face, Hongbin seemed to grow even smaller as he left the two of them. 
After he disappeared around the door Leo let out a breathe, that had been tought. "Oh, my dear boy, what happened?" the director cooed over his prized student, "Did he hurt you again?" Leo looked him in the eye, "He won't be hurting me ever again! And you!" at this the older was taken back "You said he'd be able to hurt me here! You better keep that promise! I need to focus on my football!" The director nodded in agreement, things couldn't have gotten better, "Yes yes, of couse, I'll always have a pair of eyes on him!" "Good!" the black haired eye's narrowed, "If he tries to approach me ever again, I'll make you responsable!" The other nodded enthusiasticly, finally, there would be peace and quiet at the school. Their little chat was interrupted by the break, the director waving the student off to class. 
The footballer took a few steps, everything was fine. Nothing wrong, pokerface. Damn, you used to be so good at it, he told himself. No emotion, that used to be easy. Just keep moving. He barely got to the classroom and into his seat as he noticed he was shaking. Angry, he rubbed his hands, trying to get rid of the shaking. , his heart was racing like wild. Suddenly,the door slammed shut, but not like 'teacher arrived shut' but ''s bout to go down' shut. Leo looked up. 
Therewas a group of students, standing at the door, who definately didn't belong to the class. Some faces he recognized, other's he didn't. "You can't!" someone burst forward, Sungjae he believed his name was, "Say it's not true!" another piped up, adorable fellow with an Armican accent, he had seen the who of them hang out together. Leo blinked, were they talking to him? He looked around, there was no one behind him and by this time everyone in the class was looking at him, what were they talking about? This attention made him uncomfortable, he squirmed under their gaze. Where was Hongbin?
"Ya! We're talking to you!" a girl stepped forward, he knew her, CL, head of music department. Now the little group had found their way to his desk, oh man, he put on his best mask. No emotions. What did they want?! "Please say you didn't break up with Hongbin..." the footballer looked up startled, a very tall guy was peering down at him, his ears looked adorable, they were standing up from his head. "Shhh, Yeol!" a smaller cute looking fellow said. 'Yeolo' pouted before returning to the side of the one who had just spoken. 
"Excuse you? What are you doing?" Ah, rescue, the voice of his saviour. From behind the wall of the little group surrounding his table, Hongbin's head came into view, and the younger pushed his way until he was at Leo's desk.
"Hello, my dear! Wonderfully played, don't worry I'm fine! You had me worried for a sec there!" Hongbin placed a hand to Leo's cheek, gently it, the gesture immediately calming Leo down. THe group gaped at them, CL was the first to break the silence, "Wait, you broke up!" "Did we?" Hongbin shot back, the usually confident lady, hesitated, it didn't really look like' break up' was the case. The girl beside her piped up, she was also from the music department but Leo couldn't pin point her name, "Oh! You're putting on a show!" "That is right, Bom!" Hongbin smiled widely, "But, now enough with us and you guys scaring Leo, what on earth are yoou doing here?" THis is where the students in front of them hesitated, they shuffeled around a bit and now just looked like a bunch of shy teenagers. "We wanted to pledge our alliance to you!-" "Nooooo, Zelo!" a puppy looking fellow chided a very young looking student. Hongbin looked at up, "Pledge our alliance...?-Ooooh!" Leo looked up at him curiously, what was he not getting. Hongbin smiled down at his confused boyfriend, "Take a closer look at them." And that was just what Leo did. Then he saw it too. 
They were couples, and not just any couples. Beautiful, amazing, brave couples. CL stood there, strong and dominant, whilst 'Bom' was right by her side, smiling at her lovingly. Sungjae and the American fellow had an arm around each other, grinning widely, like naughty children. 'Zelo', who was in fact crouching on the table had not strayed from his partners side, his name was something along the lines of 'Jongup' if Leo's memory didn't fail him. And Yeol and the guy at his side were smiling at each other knowingly. How had he not seen it before?

"There are many more like us, you know? In the school!" the one next to Yeol said, Hongbin told him later his name was Baekhyun "Like your friends Ravi and N! We heard what happened with the director trying to band gay couples from the party!" "Yeah, that's why we wanted to voice out support-" "Pledge alliance!" Sungjae shot the person on the desk an look "Ya! I'm talking here!" The youngest shrugged. "Well," CL decided to take over, "We wanted you to know we support you guys, and if you ever need help we're here for you!" 
Leo and Hongbin started at the people in front of them. All this time, they thought they had been alone. Fighting alone, and here they were looking in the faces of many, determined, young students, who were just like them. It seemed surreal! 
"Thank you, guys! And I speak for both of us," Hongbin started,a fter Leo and him had shared a silent conversation, "It means alot to us, knowing you are there for us and for every gay couple at school! Thank you for letting us know!" 
"By the way why were you putting on a show?" Yeol asked, and then the couple told them of the director. "You're ting me!" CL was fuming, Bom had placed a hand on her in an attempt to calm her down, "That! Argh! We have to figure something out, kay?!" The others nodded, anger and disgust clear on their faces but before they had a chance to get into action, Mr Inguk stormed into the room.
"Leo! Leo!" Their little group turned around in shock at the teacher, he was out of breathe and bright red. "Leo!" as he saw the footballer he made his way over, panting hard, "Leo!"pant "I don't know what happened -" pant "- but but" pant "Minho is in to see the director!" All eyes turned to the black haired, who look like he had been rooted to the spot.

Coach had come to see the director?!