Is It Going To Be Alright?

We Have Been Brave

Leo fidgeted nervously with the edge of his shirt. Why did he have to do this?

Hongbin, sitting next to him, put his hand over his boyfriends, a reassuring smile trying to say it will all be okay.

It was a fact that school couples had it hard, everyone would tease them and laugh at their embarrassment.

Let alone a opening gay couple.

What were they thinking?

He remembered back as Hongbin had jumped him on the subject

~le wavey flashback~

“Can we tell everyone that you’re mine?” The blanket in which Leo had cocooned himself in -it had become a habbit- jumped up in shock, almost knocking out Hongbin, who had been leaning over him.

In a furry of limbs and blanket, his head popped out of the blanket and he stated at the smiling other.

“Since when am I yours?” Hongbin’s smile faltered as Leo said this and turned into a pout, “But but … hyunnngggggg~~~ don't say thaaaaat~~~” Leo kept his deadpan look as he watched the younger try some aegyo, secretly enjoying every second.
Staying strong, he held his monotone look as he just as bluntly stated,

“As far as I’m concerned you’re mine and not the other way around”

And with that he ducked back into the blanket, really embarrassed.

Hongbin sat upright only slowly prossessing what had just been said.

Then a huge smile grew on his face, deep within the blankets Leo could only imagine that it covered his whole face and his eyes had turned into those gorgeous smile eyes. He then felt two arms wrap themselves around his hideout and heard the sound of lots of kisses being pressed against the side of the blanket.

“I – can’t – believe- you- always- tease- me-like-that-” between every word was a kiss and Leo felt very proud of himself that he had been the cause and victim of this kiss attack.

“But, sweetie..."  Hongbin had stopped with the kisses and leant against the blanket, speaking very seriously, "I really don’t want to hide it… maybe I’ve taken the being brave thing to another level… maybe I just fell for you too hard… who knows, but I want to tell everyone!!” He wanted this so badly, his beloved Leo.

They had been together for a while now. They had taken to sleeping over at each other’s houses. They could be seen wandering around the school together, Hongbin quietly following his love.

N could only smile fondly at the times, Leo would gently and very carefully take Hongbin’s hand in his, and laugh at the times Hongbin tried and got an evil glare before Leo softened up and let him.

Slowly but surely the couple had become more and more obvious, Hongbin being bold and hugging Leo in public, to everyone’s shock the Lion letting him.

 

Hongbin smiled as Leo appeared out of the blankets again, “You are an idiot!” The younger felt he had been hit with a ten ton hammer.

“But let’s do this…” was added softly and as he looked at the older one his heart felt like it was going to burst.

Had he just heard right? Was this really going to happen?
He must have sat there in shock for a while for Leo leant over and flicked his forehead, calling him back to reality.

“Don’t day dream we need to think of a plan-“ “Yoboe, I love you so much!” Hongbin had launched himself at the Leo cocoon in happiness, only to throw them both on the floor due to the fact that Leo was in his blanket cocoon. It was a soft landing at least –save for Leo’s head which smacked hard on the carpet…

Slowly, and very gingerly Hongbin looked up at Leo guilty, his eyes were glaring at him.

“When I get out of this blanket, Lee Hongbin, you better run for your life…”

Wailing, the younger tightened his grip so the escape from the cocoon would be more difficult, “I’m sorry- I’m sorry-don’t please! I want to live! Please no!” Leo tried with all his might to wriggle free glaring at his other half.

“Just you wait!”

This went on for a while, but in the end Leo escaping and chasing an awfully nimble Hongbin around the house, sadly waking up Hyuk in the process and then finally Hongbin, distraced by the sight of his beloved little brother, was tackled to the ground by a force he would later only describe as the wrath of the titans.
“Good morning, Leo-hyung!” Hyuk smiled widely at the sight of the scary hyung sitting on his older brother, who looked like he had been chased by the hounds of hell. Leo in return gave him a small smile, “Good morning…”

"Are you giving Hongbin another punishment?" nodding.

"Was he stupid again?" more nodding.

“…have mercy…” a small whimper was to be heard coming from the heap of misery under Leo.
Hyuk laughed, “Go easy on him please, Leo-hyung!” Then turned to head to the kitchen for breakfast.

“Did you hear? He said go easy on me! You wouldn’t say no to a request of my adorable little dongsae-“
“I was just waiting for him to go…

wouldn’t want him to see what I did to his older brother…

might traumatize him”

Hongbin felt his blood run cold as he looked up to see Leo smile down at him menacingly.
“In my defense, I still love you!” “That isn’t going to save you now!”

But without Hongbin looking, Leo smiled fondly at his young boyfriend.

I love you too.

~end le wavey flashback~

“Binnie…” Leo said softly, Hongbin immediately looking at him, “Let’s do it in the lunch break… okay?”

Hongbin could feel Leo shake slightly, he must be really nervous.
He nodded and as the class started Leo noticed Hongbin was still holding tight to one of his hands.

It felt reassuring.

It made him feel brave.

It was going to be alright.