Some tea from India

A Tear With Every Smile

"IU, I knew you would like the surprise" says IU's manager with a laugh

She is shocked and doesn't respond to anyone, why was she not feeling the same feeling she experienced while she was with Eunhyuk? "Snap out of it" she thought to herself as Taeyang walked over smoothly and put his arms around her shoulder.

"It's good to see you again Ji Eun" He said with a bright smile.

"Wah, Y-Youngbae Oppa, erm, I, erm..-" she stutters

"You've flustered the poor girl" says Hwang So Jin with a grin "Now, children come over here and have some tea, it has been shipped all the way from India apparently, the taste is somewhat-"

IU could not concentrate on anything, she felt emotionless for a minute and gathered herself together, suddenly she wanted to go home which was a shock to her because normally she would be secretly envious of all the girls that Taeyang would be with, but now that he was alone with her she felt uncomfortable.

"I hope you don't mind but I read the lyrics, and they are really good, I can just picture you now with an award in your hand." Taeyang says while they both sit across her manager and So Jin on a sofa.

IU laughs nervously, "Award? How can you tell already, you're too nice to me"

"Because you are an amazing singer."

"Really? wah, thank you,"

"So do you want to erm, by any chance have lunch with me this week anytime? Becuase you know you dont have to if you're too bust, because I toally understand, but we could discuss lyrics.." He says while he fiddles with his cap hopeing for a reply.

"Erm, that would be nice but.." She could believe she was going to reject him, what was wrong with her, she thought! "erm, I'm still preparing for my comeback you see, so I'm abit busy"

"Oh" he says with a frown

"..but maybe when I'm not busy or.."

"Its just, you had dinner with Super Junior members.."

"Ahh right, yes, I did, but that was unintentional you see, but how did you find out?"

"It was on the news actually" he says

"Oh, well I'm sorr-"

"Don't be sorry" he says with a smile, "It wasn't a date or anything, just lunch, no need to worry"

IU laughs nervously.

"What have I done?" she thinks to herself as she puts on her bright fake smile.