That's what they all say.

A Tear With Every Smile

Eunhyuk waited patiently outside the lunch cafe until a car pulled up and a beautiful girl stepped out, she was wearing an over-sized cream sweater with a short frilly skirt making her look adorable yet elegant at the same time. As she made her way towards him with a beautiful smile, he couldn't help but helplessly stare in awe at her radiant beauty.

"Eunhyuk-ssi" She says as she stands in front of him smiling "Shall we go in?"

They  both head into the lunch cafe and sit at a table tucked away in a corner under a warm dimmed light.

"How have you been?" He asks as they settle down

"I have been good, just preparing for my comeback you see. How about you? Are all the oppas okay?"

"ahh you must let me listen to you song first before you release it and yes, we have been busy actually, with SS4 starting soon"

"I have always wanted to attend SS4" says IU and shys away when she realises she has confessed one of her dreams.

"Really? Why didn't you say so, I can get a VIP ticket for you"

IU laughs and responds "Are you sure? Maybe you want to invite someone else.."

"No, its okay, we can keep each other company"

"That sounds great!" IU says laughing.

"Now what would you like to drink and eat?" He says while he flickers through the menu

"I'll just have a salad" She says

"Why are you on a diet? let me treat you to some meat"

"I'm not on a diet, I'm just a light eater when it comes to lunch" she says with a giggle

"Thats what they all say" He says as he laughs at her

They both order their food and and time flies by as they talk about anything and everything, she didn't think she would have this much fun having lunch with Eunhyuk, she felt comforted somehow. She didn't have to be fake or act at all~ she was natural and Eunhyuk didnt seemed to mind when she accidently spilled her drink over his shirt, or that she snorted a few times when she laughed, instead he found it cute.

"Oh before I forget, your gloves" She says as she passes him her gloves.

Eunhyuk hesitantly accepts them and says "These gloves gave an excuse to have lunch with you. There are no more excuses" He says dissapointed

"Hmmm, but I am sure we will meet and now you have my number so if you want lunch.."

At that very moment, she noticed someone standing near their table peering at them, she focused her eyes on the figure and noticed Taeyang with another woman.  Surprised, she didn't know how to react or what to tell him. She remembered she had rejected his lunch date and in hoplessness she smiles and greets him.

"Ahh Youngbae-ssi" she says with a nervous laughter.