I don't mind.

A Tear With Every Smile

"Hello?" IU answers the phone as she makes her way down to the recording room.

"Err. Ji Eun-ssi its HyukJae, from Super Junior."

IU was stunned and she immediately froze in the hallway and gripped onto the phone.

"Oh, Annyeoung-hessayo!" she said outloud and regretting for sounding cheesy a minute later.

"Yes, erm I just got your number from Heechul Hyung, I hope you dont mind"

"Oh of course not, no I dont mind, I mean why would I mind, nothing to mind about really, so I wont mind because well I shouldnt mind.." she laughs nervously.. "what am i doing?!" she asks herself as she bangs her palm across her forehead and rubbing it a moment later to reduce the puffiness.

"Okay, thank you for not minding."

"Okay"

The both laugh nervously and there is a pause for a minute.

"Oh, about your gloves! I still have them, erm so if you.."

"Yes, I was just going to ask if you wanted to possibly maybe go for lunch maybe, and then the gloves."

"Oh yes, ofcourse. Totally, thats good!" she says.

-hang on a minute - she thinks to herself, she immediately accepts Eunhyuk's lunch and rejects Taeyangs, what was all that about?!

"I'm glad you sound enthusiastic about it!" He laughs nervously "Meet me at 12:30am beside River Cottage for lunch?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow"

                                                                                      *****

"I cant wait to see who it is!" excaims Lee Jaeyeon as he drives her down the street towards the lunch Cafe.

"It's 12:35am now! He's going to think I'm not punctual" says IU worried

"Is it WooYoung from 2pm?" he asks

"No, he's just a friend, its nice what we had, but nothing serious"

"Okay, is it... Taecyeon from 2pm?"

"Nobody from 2pm"

"Jonghyun from SHINee?"

"Nobody from SHINee"

"Hmm Super Junior?"

"Yes."

"Eunhuk?"

"How did you guess in one go?" asked IU surprised.

"Because I can see him from here," he says while he parks in front of the Lunch Cafe.

He was dressed casually but so handsomely she thought.

she steps out of the car and walked towards him with a bright smile which for the first time was not fake.