I'll keep it a surprise.

A Tear With Every Smile

"It  has been 2 days and I still have his gloves." IU thought to herself, she kept worrying about the gloves, they were placed beside her bedside stool as she looked at them with her head on the pillow.

"Maybe I'll send them to my manager and he'll pass them on" she thought, but she sighed and rolled over on her other side ad clutched onto her pillow.

"No, then he'll think I'm being awkward and childish" she thought as she sat up this time.

"Why am I being so troubled by a pair of gloves! I should just give them to him when I see him the next time" She thinks and she hears a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She asks

"It's me," says her manager "are you ready? we have to go to meet Hwang So Jin for your lyrics remember? You've had enough rest now havnt you?"

IU groans and drags herself to the door and peeps it open and sneers at her manager "Do I not get a day off?" she says amusingly.

Her manager laughs and patts her head "You have had a baby nap and now you want a day off? Quickly I heard somebody is going to be there" he says with a wink.

"Who?" She asks suspiciously

"I'll keep it a surprise but this GUY is right now at Hwang So Jin's place getting his own lyrics, we might miss him if you dont hurry"

"A surprise? I'm not 12 anymore! Tell me" She says as she tugs on his sleeve

"No way, atleast it'll make you get ready faster, now go!" He says as he laughs and strolls away

IU sarted to think of who it could be, secretly she wished it was eunhyuk. But she thought "Why do I want Eunhyuk-ssi there?" confused with her feelings she insists it is because of the gloves. So she puts them into her bag and gets ready to go.

                                                                                                                                ****

"IU, MY YOU GROW MORE BEAUTIFUL DAY BY DAY" exclaimed Hwang So Jin

"And you get more and more handsome! How do yo do that even though your getting old?" she says as her manager and himself laughs.

"I have your lyrics right here! But I have company today so wont you join us for some tea?" he asks

"Oh who is the guest?" she asks

"He's just in the other room, he'll be here"

She lookes around the room peeping round the doors to find Eunhyuk as her manager had a chat with Hwang So Jin, but she couldn't see him, she held onto the gloves tightly as her heart raced faster with the thought that he was only round the corner.

Suddenly a figure appears through the doors and IU looks up to find Taeyang standing in the door way with some papers n his hand, and before she knew it her grasp on the gloves loosened and her heart calmed down.

"YoungBae Oppa."