I hate mysteries

A Tear With Every Smile

"You what?" exclaims IU's back up dancer, Lee Jaeyeon

"I know! But I don't know why I said no." She says as she practices her dance routine with him.

"Is it because you get jealous he has alot of female friends?" he says as he twirls her to the left

"NO"

"Is it because he told you he has a girlfriend?" he says as he twirls her to the right

"NO"

"Is it because you have moved on from him and like someone else?" he says as he lifts her in the air

"No, yes, no, wait what? what do you mean? such irrelevant questions" she says laughing as her places her on the ground

"Wait theres another guy and you didn't tell me? I thought I was your best friend?"

"You're just misunderstanding, now lets start from the begining."

"What begining?"

"The dance routine!" she says as she plunges a soft punch towards him.

He wrestles her to the ground and carries her on his back to the benches and sits her down.

"If you worry so much like this, you're going to get wrinkles before you turn 20." he says as he prods his finger on her forehead.

"Ottokhae? I turned down the crush of my dreams."

"But hes been replaced by another guy? Who?"

"Hmm, I'll see if you can guess towards these weeks.. its a mystery for you."

"Great, I hate mysteries."

                                                                                                         ****

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

"Wahhh its cold out here! Hyung can i borrow your gloves while we wait for the ajummah to prepare the snack?" Donghae asks Eunhyuk.

"No, i already told you, IU-ssi has them" he replies

"Don't you have any other pairs? Your stingy to yourself as well, aish, how can you be like that?" Donghae says as he rubs his hands together.

"Yah, they were given by my grandfather okay, they're special to me."

"But you gave them to a girl, and probably wont get them back either." he says

"It's not lke I wont see her ever again, will I?" he says

"You want to meet her?"

"Yes."

"That'll be a great excuse to go on a date with her, ask her for lunch"

"What if she doesnt want to go have lunch but returns my gloves only?" he says worried.

"The bright side is, you'll get your gloves back and then you can give them to me when my fingers turn blue because they are so cold" Donghae says with a smile.

"Yah! This is serious" He says punching Donghae on the arm.

"Heechul Hyung has her number. Go ask him for it."

"No, because Hyung will make a big deal out of it." He says

"Shall I steal it for you? from his phone? Okay I'll be 2 minutes." says Donghae as he walks towards the company car and steps in. 5 minutes later he reappears and passes a paper to Eunhuk.

"How did you do that so fast?" Eunhyuk exclaims.

"Easy, just told him I needed to make a ponecall and then wrote it down, now quickly ring her."

Eunhyuk presses the number onto his phone and hesitates.

"What if she says no?" he asks

Then he presses the dial button and listens to the repetitive dail tone until a familiar voice answered.