I need some advice~ please help me.

A Tear With Every Smile

“Good job everyone~ this shoot is amazing I’m sure everyone will be buying the magazine, go and treat yourselves” says the director with a smile and rushes away with a satisfied expression.

“Good job guys, I’ll treat you all to a nice meal tonight how about it?” says Leeteuk to s. “and IU-ssi, you will be coming too right? It’s my treat” he asks.

“Yes IU-ssi, you should come, I’m sure Eunhyuk will look after you well” says Kyuhyun with a smile

IU hesitates and thinks about it for a while, she really just wants to go home but everybody looks so pleased. “Oh, I’ll ask my manager but I should really be going home anyway”

“I’m sure your manager won’t mind, come on, this can be in replace of that Sushi meal I wanted to take you out for” laughs Heechul and takes IU away with his arms. “Drive in our company car today okay?”

                                                                                ***

“so seeing as not all our members are not close to you, IU-ssi, lets play a game to get to know each other” says Heechul with a grin, he drinks down the last of his drink and places his bottle in the middle of the table.

“I will spin the bottle first, whoever the bottle lands on will have to answer a question truly that is asked by everyone, if they fail they have to pay for everyone’s food here, ok?” tells Heechul to everyone

IU looked around awkwardly; she was sitting beside Heechul on the end of the table and couldn’t look into their eyes because she was afraid she would make a fool of herself, but after the meal she did feel better and so she looks forward to the game.

“Okay, I’m spinning it now… 1,2,3..” says Heechul as he spins the bottle. The bottle spins round everyone at least twice and suddenly slows down and reaches Leeteuk.

Everyone cheers and thinks of a question and Sungmin comes up with a question to ask.

“Teukie hyung, you say you  we are going to take a vacation, were you lying to us?”

Everyone waits for Leeteuk’s answer and hides behind his hands

“Yes, I lied.” He replies and suddenly the members start laughing and shouting.

“ahh you see IU-ssi, we have been wanting to go on holiday and Teukie hyung always seems to tell us we are going to go but he never tells us when.” Says Sungmin to IU and they both giggle while Leeteuk spins the bottle.

The bottle then stops on IU. She is nervous and laughs to herself hoping they don’t ask a hard question.

Suddenly Donghae decides to ask a question.

“Out of our members here, who do you think is the most handsome, be completely honest”

IU laughs, who could she chose~ all of them were good looking, she thought, but she really did find Kyuhyun good looking, she loved his voice. “Hmm, complete honestly?”

“YES” reply eager super junior who look at her with wild eyes and child-like

“Hmm, Kyuhyun-ssi” replies IU quietly

The entire members burst into laughter and a surprised Kyuhyun smiles at her proudly.

“Yah! I thought you would say my name!” replies Heechul with a laugh.

“I really admire the voice” says IU

“Ahh don’t get your hopes up to high, she likes your voice not face” says a determined Eunhyuk.

Everyone laughs at Eunhyuk and IU realises she is having a nice time; she thought it would have been awkward but for a moment she even forgot she was a celebrity.

She spins the bottle and it abruptly stops at Eunhyuk.

“I think IU-ssi should ask this question” says a quiet Yesung.

IU tries to think of a question but she finds it so hard and resting her palm on her cheek she thinks of what she could ask, maybe if he’s dating anyone? She thinks to herself, no that’ll be too personal and anyway she doesn’t like him she reassures herself, so why would she ask that?

“Ask me anything, I’ll answer truthfully” says Eunhyuk at IU with a supporting smile

“Aigoo, I’ve never seen you so lost in thought before” says a bright Heechul

IU laughs, “this is hard” she says “I can’t think of anything”

“Time is running out IU-ssi” teases Yesung

“Hmmm, ok, I am asking this as a need of advice, if things were getting hard like with work and personal life, how would you normally calm yourself?”

“That is a hard question, normally I would like talking about it to a friend, and I would see the bright side of things and I would want someone to make me feel better so I would ask the right person” says Eunhyuk with much thought.

“That’s a lie! IU-ssi don’t believe him.” Says Yesung “he only says this because he wants you to turn to him when in need to a shoulder, you shallow guy”

Everyone laughs and Eunhyuk smiles brightly. “But please, do turn to me if you need advice” says Eunhyuk

IU laughs out loud and sighs in happiness. She didn’t have this much fun in ages. She really was thankful to them.

“You know what that means” says Kyuhyun to Eunhyuk. “You’re paying the bill and I want more desert. Lots and lots more.”