✭ Chapter Four ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter Four }

!warning(s): -

Finally, the big day is here. The day of Byun In and Ji Min's wedding. The wedding hall is filled with black and golden decorations, making everything so royal.

In the bride dressing room, Ji Min is being dolled up. With her hair and makeup all done, the makeup artists and hairstyles bid her goodbye and wish her a blissful life ahead, Ji Min thanked them before being left alone in the bride's dressing room.

Park Ji Min, calm down! You have to stay calm.

Talking to her own self, Ji Min did not notice that someone entered the bride's dressing room.

"My dear, there you are."

Hearing a sudden voice, Ji Min turned her head up, happy to see Mr. Kim, her adopted father.

"Appa!"

Beaming with happiness, Ji Min hugged Mr. Kim tightly.

"Well look, after a year and months, you're getting married already."

Ji Min just smiled at Mr. Kim, teasing her a little.

"Appa, I've found that special person already. Like you said. I've found my true love."

While saying, Ji Min start to tear up a little.

"Silly girl, don't cry. Come on, it's good that you've found true love. Appa is happy for you."

Wiping Ji Min's tear, Mr Kim hugs Ji Min once again.

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

Meanwhile, Byun In just finished his makeup. Thanking the makeup artists, Byun In starts to panic.

Xi Byun In, relax down. Relax, you know you can. Believe in yourself.

Pacing up and down, Byun In can't seem to hide his nervousness. Moments later, a knock could be heard on the groom's dressing room.

"Come in."

"Mr. Xi, the guests are more or less here. May we start?"

Nodding, the staff smiled and bowed to him before leaving the groom's dressing room, heading to the bride's dressing room, informing the bride that the ceremony will begin soon.

 

After a few minute, the bride and groom exit from their respective room, heading to see each other.

Then ,the two met. Staring at each other, they have no idea how to react. After scanning each other from head to toe, two pair of orbs seems to have met. Slowly, a smile appeared on both of their faces. Taking the initiative first, Byun In walks towards Ji Min.

"You look... amazing today."

Blushing just at one comment, Ji Min turned and look at Byun In.

"You look handsome too."

In the midst of praising each other and looking at each other, the marriage officiant said, "Now,shall we stand and invite the bride and groom to enter?"

Looking at each other for the last time, they smiled and entered the wedding hall.

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

After the wedding ceremony, Ji Min and Byun In was busy thanking the guests for coming and also, not forgetting to take a group and a family photo.

 

Later that night ,Ji Min and Byun In returned to the hotel as they are exhausted after a long day. Lying on the bed, Byun In decides to let Ji Min rest a little more while be go get a bath first. Knowing that she can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter