❤ Epilogue: Happily Ever After ❤

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ Happily Ever After ♡

Two years later..

 

Adjusting his tie, Sehun take one last look at the mirror before his famous smirk appears on his face. Grabbing his car keys, he exits his house and head to his car. Starting up his car, he adjusted the rear mirror before shifting his gear. Driving down the streets, it's filled with couples going on a date after work and family spending their times together. Turning out to see, a smile draw onto Sehun's face as he saw couples walking around hand in hand. He couldn't help but think of his dearest..

"Luhan!" Sehun called out, seeing a petite figure turn around and make eye contact with him. 'Just a moment.' Luhan mouthed out before turning back to finish what he was doing before Sehun called him. Taking a seat, Sehun's eyes trailed Luhan around the office. He just can't take his eyes off him even after so many years has passed. A faint smile grew on Sehun's face as he thought of the past. Apparently, Mr. Oh thought through and finally accepted Luhan. Sehun was pretty surprised to hear it from his Appa yet nonetheless he was relief that his Appa has changed his mind and decided to look at Luhan from a different point of view. Ever since then, both Sehun and Luhan started dating for a couple of months before getting into a serious and steady relationship. Things have been smooth sailing for the couple as Sehun is now the heir of Royals company and Luhan is working at a small publishing company. Luhan has also moved in to stay with Sehun and it's more convenient for Sehun to drop and fetch Luhan for work. Just like this, two years pass by them.

"What are you smiling at, Hun?" Turning to the source of the voice, Sehun's eyes met with a deer doe pair. "Nothing, just something from the past." Standing up, Sehun intertwines their hands together before bidding the rest of the workers in the office together. "Look at you. All dressed up today. Is it a special occasion?" Luhan scanned Sehun's unusual dressing and questioned him. "I wanted to dress up for you." Upon hearing the cheeky reply, Luhan punch Sehun lightly on the chest before getting into the car. "Where will we be eating at today?" Starting the engine, Sehun just simply smiled, "You'll know where soon." Taken aback by the reply, Luhan pouted but choose not to question much even though it's rare for Sehun to be all mysterious.

 

- ❤ -

 

A while later, the couple arrived at a small villa. Opening his car door, Sehun closed and walk over to Luhan's side before opening the door for him. Luhan smiled at him before turning to look at the villa. His jaw drops at the sight of it. It isn't like the other fancy big villa but it's beautiful and elegant enough to make Luhan's jaw drop. Before he can open u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter