✭ Chapter Fourteen ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter Fourteen }

!warning(s): -

Terrified, Luhan tried pushing Sehun away but failed when he caught hold of his wrist and pin him onto the wall. Looking straight into Sehun's eyes, it's no longer filled with kindness and purity but pure lust. Luhan's mind was a mess. What happened to Sehun? What made him change? Why did it change him? Is it because of him? He wanted to ask but fearing that Sehun might do something worse if he ever opened his mouth. "You. Why must it be you?" Muttering under his breath, Sehun breathes heavily as he slowly released Luhan, slipping down to the ground. Bending down slowly after collecting his mind back, Luhan caresses Sehun's cheek and asked softly, "Sehun-ah, what is wrong?" Meeting with a pair of soft and confused eyes, Sehun simply pulled Luhan closer to him and hug him tightly. "Xiao Lu, I'm afraid. I'm really afraid." Confused by his words, Luhan then asked again, "What are you afraid of, Sehun?" A soft pet was felt at the back of his head as Sehun pull away from him and said, "You." before pulling Luhan back into a deep kiss. 

For a second, Luhan considered pushing Sehun away. However, as if it's against his will, Luhan felt his arms wrapping around Sehun's neck and kissing him back. Finally separating, both out of breath, Sehun leans in and peck Luhan's lips once again. "Sehun, what do you mean by you are afraid of me? Am I a scary person to you?" Questioning, Luhan stares at Sehun as he waits for a reply. Smiling lightly, Sehun pulls Luhan closer as he stares at the full moon through the window. "It's not because you are a scary person Xiao Lu." Pausing for a while, Sehun look at Luhan. When he was about to continue, Luhan stopped him. "Sehun, I think I have an idea of what you want to say but, before you say anything, I think there is something that you need to know." Gulping his saliva down, Sehun stare at Luhan, fear written all over his face. Pulling his wig away, Luhan turn to face Sehun. "Sehun-ah, as you can see, I am not a female. I'm a male who crossdress as a female to work for money in order for me to survive." Slowly turning away in shame, Luhan kept silent as he stood up slowly, leaving Sehun down on the ground alone.

Just when Luhan was about the walk towards the door, a strong pair of hand hug him from behind. Biting his lips, Luhan muttered out, "Sehun-ah, let me go." as tears roll down his cheeks. As if Sehun didn't hear what Luhan said, he tighten his hug as he replies back, "It's okay. Even if you are not a female, it's all okay." Stunned, Luhan slowly turn behind, now facing Sehun as he opened his mouth, "What?" Sehun look down onto the ground as he turn around, walking towards the window, looking up into the skies. "I'm not sure when or how but..

I've fallen for you."

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

Luhan laid quietly beside Sehun after he's fallen into a deep slumber. His mind couldn't stop repeating the words that Sehun said to him. Closing his eyes, he mentally repeated the words over and over again. Opening his eyes, he turn his head facing a now sleeping Sehun before shifting his body a little. Lightly caressing his dark brown hair, Luhan smiled sadly at Sehun, a single tear escaping his eyes.

Why of all people, it has to be you?

 

The morning sun shone brightly into Sehun's bedroom and it woke up a still sleepy Sehun. Rubbing his eyes like a child, he yawned and blinked his eyes a few time as he look to the right side of his bed, noticing that it's empty. Fear filled his mind within second as he jumped out of bed, opening his door and rushing out quickly. Searching from room to room and seeing no presence, he proceeds downstairs to search around. From the kitchen to the backyard, Sehun still doesn't seem to see Luhan anywhere in the house. Slipping down, Sehun cried softly when he heard a familiar voice calling his name. Turning his head to where the voice was heard, Sehun sprang up and hugged that person tightly. "Sehun-ah, what's wrong?" Luhan questioned, confused by Sehun's sudden action. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter