✭ Chapter Ten ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter Ten }

!warning(s): -

Lowering his head, Luhan bowed to Sehun. "Oh, you don't have to bow to me. It's okay.". Sehun said as he takes a step back. Looking up, Luhan said to Sehun, "I still have to respect you cause you are my boss after all.". Slightly widening his eyes, Sehun takes a closer look at Luhan before asking, "Have I seen you somewhere? Because you resemble someone from my memories.". Surprised, Luhan tried his best to keep calm before answering Sehun, "I'm pretty sure we've never met before. It's my first time seeing you. Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else.?". Nodding his head, Sehun scratched his head. "Oh, what is it that you want to talk to me about?". Turning to look at his surrounding, Sehun said, "How about you come over so we can talk, privately."

A posh car stopped in front of a big landed property as Sehun step out of the car. Opening the door for Luhan, he smiled before closing and guiding Luhan to the front gate. "Please enter." Sehun said as he gestured Luhan into the house. Smiling and bowing, Luhan entered the house, only to be wowed by the extravagant interior. The whole house is basically in white while the furnitures are all in either black or grey. It's a full monochrome house. "Wow, Your house is pretty." Complimenting, Luhan said while his eyes explored the house. "Thank you. Would you like to take a seat while I go get drinks for us?" Sehun replied and asked at the same time. "Oh no worries, it's okay." Luhan replied while walking over to the sofa to take a seat. Respecting Luhan's decision, Sehun walks over to the sofa and occupy the opposite sofa across Luhan.

"I've heard from my Appa that you are helping Royalties making lots of money, am I right?" Sehun questioned and Luhan just nods his head. "Great. Now that my Appa is no longer the CEO, I need to know more about you. Or else how can I call myself the CEO of Royalties, right?" Once again, Luhan nodded. Clasping his hands together, Sehun looked at Luhan. "Mind to share more about yourself? Gulping down his saliva, Luhan opened up his mouth. "Well, my name is Luhan but everyone in Royalties calls me Xiao Lu. Currently 16, only started working for Royalties last year. Stopped schooling for Royalties." Looking at Sehun once he's done, Sehun just lightly nodded his head. "Nothing else to add on?" Questioning, Luhan just simply shook his head. "Okay, that's all. Come, I'll send you home. It's dangerous for a lady to go home alone at such wee hours, isn't it?" Smirking, Sehun said as he stands up and walks over to Luhan. "I appreciate your kindness but I'll be fine going home alone." Now standing, Luhan looked at Sehun and said before heading to the door. "Thank you and goodbye." Not forgetting to bow, Luhan exited Sehun's house.

This is bad, my real identity still exists in his memories. What should I do now?

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

The following week, Sehun has been asking Luhan to come over to talk non-stop and it's slowly worrying Luhan. No idea why either, Luhan feels like Sehun is trying to pry into his life. But, no matter what, Luhan never let his guard down whenever he is with Sehun. Having to conceal and hide, it's g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter