✭ Chapter One ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter One }

!warning(s): -

Lights flashing around with loud music booming. Thousands of eyes are focused on the small stage,with poles and strippers dancing on it. Park Ji Min, who is more known as the queenka or monkey maker of Royalties. When there is her show, the club will surely be packed because customers would fill up all the seats just for her.

Being an orphan since 4, Ji Min has been abandon by her own parents. But, lucky enough,the club owner of Royalties found her and decided to adopt her. When she turned 13, she was told to sign an agreement, an agreement to work in Royalties until someone 'adopts' her. Leaving her with no choice as her can't go out to look for a job, she accepted it and start off by working at a waitress. When she finally turned 15, the boss wanted her to work as a stripper. Shocked by the sudden offer, she requested to continue as a waitress but the boss insists on her being the stripper and to perform in front of him before she officially debuts in Royalties.

Just like she has been told, she went to change and performed in front of the boss, impressing him. With that performance, Ji Min debut in Royalties, being the new youngest stripper in history. Little did she knows, Royalties is just more than a club.

Working for more than 6 to 7 years, Ji Min has almost lost her own true feelings about love. She has never met true love before.Those that woo her, it's almost for her body only. Soon as time passes, she lost her emotions and feelings. She has also lost her believes that true love actually exists. But, things changes on her 21st birthday...

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

Working as usual, Ji Min when down to the club to start cracking. As it was her 21st birthday, the boss allowed her to clock out earlier, letting her enjoy herself on her birthday. As her last stage finished, Ji Min head to the backstage and get changed, heading out once again. Exiting Royalties, Ji Min head to the city to shop around before heading home. At least on her birthday every year, she gets a chance to relax in the outside world.

After long hours of shopping, Ji Min head home with both her hands full of bags. Walking down a dark alley, leading to her house, Ji Min felt a presence every step she took. Getting uneasy, Ji Min decided to pick up the pace, hoping to reach home faster. After hearing a glass bottle being kicked, Ji Min froze to the spot before she slowly turned behind.

A small dark figure appeared from behind a wall, causing Ji Min to let out a small scream before she turned and start running away.

Thud!

Ji Min fell down as she was running away with her high heels on, twisting her ankle. She tries her best to pull herself away with an injured ankle as the figure gets closer and closer.

"G-Get away fr-from me!" Tearing up, Ji Min pleaded as she crawled away slowly. Chuckling,the figure got closer to her. Without warning, the man runs up to her, pinning her down on the ground. Feeling a mixture of emotions, Ji Min started struggling.

"GO AWAY!GET OFF ME!" Shouting in an almost empty alley, Ji Min knew that there will obviously be no help.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I-"

A punch out from nowhere sent the man flying towards the other side. Ji Min opened her eyes, awed by what she just saw. Getting up, the man limped away.

"Are you alright,miss?" A soothing voice was heard from her other direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter