✭ Chapter Seventeen ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter Seventeen }

!warning(s): -

Later that night, Sehun laid in the bed as his thoughts roam around what his father said.

Flashback
"One more time I see or catch you being with Luhan, I won't be telling you nicely like how I am now."
End of Flashback

Closing his eyes shut, he placed his hands onto of his forehead and sighed deeply. This is the first time he felt serious about someone. Usually, he would just play around with them for a few weeks or months before dumping them aside because he didn't want to have any strings attached to them after their make out sessions at the club or outside of the club. Everything changed when Luhan came into the picture. Initially, he didn't pay much attention to him because of the fact that he didn't know that Xiao Lu is actually Luhan in disguise and that he is only doing it because of money. After the incident where Luhan had gotten himself involve when Sehun got injured, he can't seem to be able to get him out of his mind. As time pass, he found himself falling harder and harder for Luhan. Somehow, fate loves to play games with Sehun when his father stopped him the other time where he brought Luhan home after he rescued him from the clutches of rapists. Clutching his hands tightly, he breathes out another heavy sigh.

I'm never letting you go, no matter what happens.

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

The following day, Sehun head down the Royalties pretty late at night as he got held up at home by his Appa once again. Opening the door of his office, he entered and walked over to his comfy chair, taking a seat, allowing his head to fall behind. Moments later, a soft knock was heard on the door and he pushed himself up, stretching a little before saying, "Enter." Revealing from the door is a petite and fragile body which he misses so much in just one night. He got out of his seat and hurried to the door, slamming it with his hand, trapping the small body within. "Se-" Before the petite boy could open his mouth, it was attacked by a rough and passionate kiss. Oh, how he misses his soft lips against his own ones. Unknowingly, he wrapped his hands around Sehun's neck and the older one pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Sehun pulled away first, leaving the younger one breathing heavily. The pace of his breathing slowly got more steady and he look up at Sehun when all of a sudden, the older one pulled him into a tight hug. The younger one felt confused by Sehun's actions but he can tell that Sehun misses him a lot just by the tight hug he had given him. The younger one responded, letting his arms wrap around Sehun's torso.

Pulling away first,  the younger one cupped Sehun's face and looked at him. "Hun-ah, what's wrong?" Sehun held onto the younger one's hand and shut his eyes, enjoying the contact on his face. "I missed you just a little too much, Lu." Muttering softly, Luhan caught it and he smiles softly upon hearing Sehun's words. "We just saw one another yesterday only and you are already mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter