- 05

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

UPDATEDD~~ xD

*

 

Author's POV.

 

“Ringgg~!!” Jinhee groaned as she heard the alarm's rang so loudly. “Aish! So noisy.” She quickly turn the alarm off and jumped from her bed. She head towards the bedroom to take a shower and quickly wore her school's uniform.

 

“Haah. Jinhee, just wait a little longer and everything will be alright.” She smiled looking herself on the mirror.

 

Soon she head towards the kitchen, “Good morning Ahjummaaa~” She sang as she kissed the Ahjumma's cheek. “Aigoo Jinhee, you look so bright!” The Ahjumma giggled. “Come, eat first. Your favourite.” The Ahjumma served the pancake for Jinhee.

 

“Nyumm! Pancakes!” Jinhee smiled brightly, soon she was done. “Woaaah I'm full~” She drank a glass of milk. “Thankyou Ahjumma~ I'm going now!” She ran towards the front door and quickly head towards the school's gate.

 

 

Jinhee's POV.

 

“whoa, what is this? What happened?” I was about to walked towards the class, but I couldnt because of the crowded.

 

“They are 4Minute. The new students.” A girl besides me was talking with her friend. “4Minute? New students?” I thought. “Wow, I hope they are not a y typed.” I mumbled softly.

 

Soon, I head towards the classroom and quickly sat down on my place as usual. “Oh? Where's Ljoe?” I looked around to find Ljoe, just incase he's coming or not. “Hmm..” I shrugged it off at the thought of him.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Ljoe's POV.

 

“Oh so this is what she meant by it yesterday?” I smirked. “Good job, . Good job.” I messed my hair, the thought of Hyuna was here made me mad even more. “Damn!” I cursed.

 

“Yo dude, what's wrong?” Chunji asked, curious. “I hate that girl. A lot!” I hissed. “Who? Jinhee? I know you hate her, we all knew~” He laughed. “Not her. You know who.” I glared at him. “A-ah, your ex--” “Shut up.” I cut his line before he finished it.

 

“Hyung, are you alright?” Ricky asked me, I can tell he was worried. I sighed. “I dont want to face her..” Ricky patted my back. “Its okay hyung, you will be alright. Just acting like you dont know her, like you never meet her. Ay come on.. this is not you, just focus on Jinhee. You hate her, dont you?”

 

“Yeah, we are here for you, Joe. Past is past!” They patted my back and I softened a little. I'm glad they are here for me. “Thankyou guys!”

 

“Yo its time to go back to your class. See you later!” Cap waved and walked away from my sight. Soon I head towards the classroom and good thing, there's no teacher. I took a sit besides Jinhee as usual and Jinhee was lying her head on the desk, facing me. I didn't realized that I've been watching her face until the teacher came. “I must be crazy..” I thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter