- 11

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

The next day,

 

Jinhee and her bestfriend Haneul went out to hangout with each other. It's been a while since they last hangout together. And both of them were so happy than ever. They bought a new clothes and shoes, accecories and dresses. They spend a lot but they didn't care as long as it makes them happy.

 

“Jinhee-ah~ you can go home first. Hehe i'll be having a little date with Ricky oppa.”

 

Jinhee looked at her bestfriend who was busy fixing her hair and applied on lipbalm, “Fine. But dont come back home so late or you sleep outside.” She grinned.

 

Haneul gave her a look before patting her bestfriend's head, “Okay, omma.” she joked.

 

Jinhee slapped her bestfriend's hand and laughed, “Now go. Tell Ricky I say Hi.”

 

and with that, both of them left the sight and both of them took a different direction.

 

The sky was getting darker and darker and Jinhee decided to go to the beach to take a fresh air. She hummed to her favourite song while kicking the pebbles she saw on the ground.

 

Just then she saw a lady with a short hair and someone who looks like her age. She shrugged it off, thinking that she shouldn't care about anyone's business. Before she could even move a step, someone was yelling.

 

Jinhee stopped at her track, something caught her ears.

 

I know whose voice that belongs to..

 

She looked at the sight again, but this time closely. But not too close.

 

I knew it. Its Ljoe..

 

“-but Mom! He clearly cheated on you. I saw it with my own eyes! How could you still-”

 

PAP! A slap was heard along the street. Ljoe just got slapped by his own mom.

 

Oh no.. Ljoe-

 

Jinhee was shocked at the sudden action that his mom just did. She was thinking whether she should approached them or not. She couldn't take it, she feel so bad to see Ljoe being treated like that.

 

“I don't want to hear anything from you anymore, Lee Byunghun! If you talk bad about your dad again, leave this house. Or might as well, leave us!” Ljoe's mom yelled at him angrily.

 

Ljoe looked at his mom in disbelief, “Mom! What am I to you? Are you even my mom? You chose him over me? How could you?!” This time, Ljoe roared angrily. Thinking that his mom chose his dad who cheated on his mom, which his mom doesnt even bothered believing her son's words, making him angry and frustrated even more.

 

Before his mom could even lay a hand on Ljoe's cheek, wanting to slap her son. She stopped by someone's sudden voice.

 

“Ljoe! There you are! I've been searching for you everywhere-” Jinhee suddenly popped out of nowhere at the sight.

 

Ljoe's mom looked at her weirdly.

 

“I'm sorry, Mrs.Lee. Can I borrow your son for a night? Sorry!” Jinhee gave Ljoe's mom a small smile and bowed at her politely.

 

“Uh we have a maths p-project, don't you remember? C-come on! I need you to work on it with me.” Jinhee turned to Ljoe before dragging him by his wrist forcely.

 

Ljoe looked at her in confusion before realising who was the girl. Jinhee? He thought to himself.

 

 

Jinhee didn't know what to do, it feels so awkward. Ljoe was being so quiet. Jinhee kept on looking at him every single time.

 

“a-are you okay?” Jinhee looked down nervously yet worriedly, avoiding his eyes.

 

Here they are, sitting at the beach (sand), Jinhee was so worried and scared at the same time. She didn't know why she helped Ljoe when he always bullied her at school. Ljoe didn't deserve it. But Jinhee didn't care, she was so worried. Watching the sight where Ljoe and his mom fought, makes her feel bad for Ljoe.

 

“I'm fine.” He said coldly.

 

Jinhee didn't know what to do but she knew Ljoe was lying. How could someone be fine when they fought with someone they loved and cared so much? It hurts.

 

“is your cheek okay?” Jinhee asked again, this time she was looking at him worriedly.

 

Ljoe shut his eyes closed before turning his head to Jinhee.

 

She blinked a couple of times thinking what should she do. “Nerd..” He called.

 

Jinhee's heart broke into pieces whenever he called her nerd but she didn't even know why. Everyone called her that. So why bothered?

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“I don't need your help! You know that?” He looked at her with his cold eyes.

 

“But you almost got slap again!” Jinhee shouted.

 

“That's why.. I don't need your help from a nerd like you! You shouldn't care about someone's business. You shouldn't have help me. You should've leave me alone! You should ignored it. Why did you help me? I don't need your help! And I never want to be help by someone! Its my problem, not yours.” He said harshly yet coldly, making Jinhee boiled up inside.

 

Jinhee stood up and looked at him, “Wow. You really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter