- 08

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next day, in the morning.

 

 

Author's POV

 

The school's bell rang so loudly. Everyone was rushing outside to the cafeteria, yes its break time!

 

As usual, Jinhee came up to the rooftop instead of the Cafeteria. She likes to be alone more than being around with lots of people because it makes her dizzy.

 

As she was about to go to the rooftop, someone stopped her by grabbing her hand. She was so shocked that she stopped walking and closed her eyes.

 

“Jinhee-ah.. oppa ya~”

 

That voice. She recognized that voice. She looked at him and her eyes widened.

 

“Seok oppa! How come you're here?! Ah you scared me!” Her eyes got teary as she hit her brother lightly. Yes, it was her brother. Park HyungSeok.

 

“Aigoo, my little sister.. are you crying?” He pulled her into a hug. “I'm here because I missed my babe. It's been a while. How are you hm?” He patted her back and carresing it softly. “Aish I don't know why i'm crying right now.” She chuckled a bit. “I'm fine oppa.” She looked at her brother and smiled softly.

 

Hyungseok wiped Jinhee's tears with his thumb, “Really? I'm glad you are fine. Let's hangout later after school, shall we?” He looked at her while patting her head. She nodded continuously. “Yes please yes please!”

 

“Aren't you hungry? Lets go.” with that, Jinhee and her brother head towards the rooftop. No one was there except the Park Siblings.

 

Jinhee was stretching her arms up in the air. Her brother sat down on the bench while looking around the view, “You like it here?”

 

Jinhee turned around and looked at her brother who was smiling at her and she nodded, “Yeah. It's chilling and freshing. Don't you think so oppa?”

 

She sat down next to her brother and shoved a bread into . “Yeah you're right.” Hyungseok nodded as he looked at her sister munching the bread. “and I can see that you're still wearing the glasses.”

 

Jinhee then stopped eating and sighed softly, “I have to wear it, but I'm used to it already so it's fine.” she smiled at him. “But you know you don't have to, right? It's been years now and I still don't like it when people called you nerd. You're my sister, I can't let you get hurt.”

 

Hyungseok was looking at her sadly, he knows her story so he doesn't say much, but seeing her sister hurts, is hurting him even more.

 

“It's okay oppa, I'm fine. You know I'm strong, right?” She chuckled bitterly. Her brother noticed the sadness, so he hugged her sister tightly. “If you're fine with it, then I'm fine too. Just don't let yourself get hurts. Okay?”

 

Jinhee nodded and smiled at her brother, “I'm glad my brother is here.” She thought.

 

As they were spending their times together as the other siblings would do, telling stories about this and that, laughing and goofing around. They didn't realised that the time is up.

 

“I have to go now oppa. See you later!” Jinhee waved at her brother and smiled brightly. “I'll pick you up later, Jinnie!”

 

With that, Jinhee left the rooftop and head to her classroom. Everyone is in the class already. She sat down at her usual place and kinda shocked that Ljoe was there already before her. She looked at him who was sleeping while lying his head on the desk, facing her.

 

“Ljoe.. why do you have to be so mean to me? Did I do something wrong to you?” she whispered softly so Ljoe wouldn't hear her. She didn't realised that she was looking at him until the teacher arrived. “Wow Jinhee. Get yourself together.”

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

Ljoe's POV

 

I could feel someone was looking at me so I opened my eyes a little bit, more like peeking. It was the nerd. Tskk yeah I know I'm handsome, nerd.

 

“Ljoe.. why do you have to be so mean to me? Did I do something wrong to you?” I heard her talking... I kinda feel a little hurt by it and I don't even know why. Ugh no wait- Ljoe this is not you. Stop it please.

 

I didn't realised I was looking at her until the teacher arrived. But I didn't wake up from my sleep- I mean from my desk- I mean, I'm still lying on it.

 

I could see that Jinhee was trying to wake me up because the teacher is here already and I need to study. Yeah, a bad boy also needs to study okay? I have to get a good grades. Hahaha

 

I woke up from my 'sleep' and streching my arms up in the air while yawning. I'm wide-awake now so I paid attention in the class and study the lesson.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter