- 03

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Yehet. 3rd chapter~

Please enjoy it. Do comments after reading. Give me your opinion about this story :D

*




Jinhee's POV.

Here I am, at the park, by myself. Sitting on the bench watching the other couples passing by.

They were so sweet and look cute together. While me.. I never had a boyfriend. Ever since I was born, until now, I never had any but I have a crush though. He is cute. He is handsome. He is smart. He is kind. I like him since in middle school.

Want to know his name? Haha you will know soon, people. He is quite famous though and he is my bestfriend. No, they are my bestfriends.

Oh anyway, I have a girl bestfriend. One best friend who is always support me, she knew about my life, she knew everything. Her name is Kim Haneul. She's pretty, she can dance, she can sing, she can play guitar and she has everything.

Curious about where is she now? Haaa. She's study abroad. She left me here alone! Jk. Her parents sent her there for the best. I hope she will be back soon as possible. I missed her so much.

After a few minutes, someone broke the silence by calling my name. I looked around and found him.
"Jinhee noona!" A cute little boy waved at me. “Oh Jaehyung-ah!” I waved back at him. He slowly came to me with a big smiled on his face. *Aigoo~ such a cutie.*

“what are you doing here Jaejae?” I ruffled his hair and chuckled. “I'm here to see my noona ofcourse!” He grinned happily. “Aye, miss me eh?” I chuckled softly. “Anyway, where are your brother?” I bend down to his level and looked at him. “Hyung is buying me an Icecream. I'm craving for it. He will be here soon.” I nodded in understanding.

“come here, Jae. Sit with Jinhee noona.” I patted the bench next to me. He slowly sat on the bench and looked up at me. “Noona, where are your glasses?” I smiled at him. “I don't want to wear it, Jae.” I patted his head. “Noona, can I ask you again?” I nodded as I looked at him with curiousity on my face.

 

“Why do you like my brother?” My heart beat was beating faster when the innocent kid was asking me like that. I looked at him then smiled. “Your brother is kind, friendly, goodlooking, smart, funny and he has everything.” I chuckled. He nodded. “But why don't you guys just be together? I like Noona with him.” He pouted. *I would like to be with him too, Jae.* I sighed softly. “I don't know, maybe because he doesnt like me?” “But noo-”

“Jaehyung? Jinhee?” Jaehyung's line was cut off by someone who was infront of us. I looked up and gasped. “Oh Taehyung oppa.” I got up and bowed. “Ayee Jinhee, no need to bow.” He rubbed his nape and chuckled. I blushed. Taehyung is Jaehyung's older brother.

 

“Hyungg, what took you so long? And where's my icecream?” The little Jaehyung was pouting. *he is so cute.* “Hyung is sorry, Jaejae. I got some problems a while ago. I will buy you icecream later, okay?” Taehyung bend down to Jaehyung's level and reached his eyes.

“Taehyung, I will buy him an icecream. I'm craving for one too.” I chuckled as I looked at the two of them. Jaehyung smiled widely. “Yay, I love you noona!” He kissed my cheek. “Aigoo anytime, Jaejae.” I kissed his cheek back and ruffled his head.

 

Taehyung coughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter