- 10

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *

 

Author's POV

 

“Baby girl, let's go!” Hyungseok shouted from downstairs, waiting for his sister patiently.

 

It's Saturday and there's no school. The Park Siblings are going to the Airport to pick Haneul up. Yes, Jinhee's bestfriend is coming back from the state. Haneul called her last night that she will come back to Korea and gladly told her that she will live with Jinhee from now on. Haneul's parents are okay with it, as well as the Park Siblings, and ofcourse their parents too, since they knew that both of them were bestfriends since they were kids so it wouldn't be a problem. Jinhee, ofcourse she's excited. She couldn't sleep last night because she was too excited and happy at the same time, she even got up early just to get herself ready.

 

“I'm coming!” She went out of her bedroom and ran downstairs with excitement. She wore a grey sweater with 'Nike' marked on it, and pink skinny jeans with grey-pink sneaker. Her hair was let down and just slighty wavy.

 

“You're so slow like a turtle, you know that?” He messed her hair, which making her slapped his hand away from her and frowned.

 

“Oppa! Don't mess with my hair! I spend an hour and half just to get my hair done!” She pouted while fixing her messy hair. Yes, she spend her time with curling her hair since 6 in the morning, that's why she's late.

 

All the maids were laughing at them as they watched the two siblings bickering over a small thing.

 

He laughed at her sister before heading to the front door. “Let's go. You wouldn't want to be late, right? It's 9 am now. Haneul's flight is at 10.”

 

Jinhee nodded and bowed at the maids as she waved, flashing a bright smile before heading outside.

 

Hyungseok bowed at the maids, “Please take care of the house while we are gone, okay?” He gave them a wide smile before leaving the house.

 

The maids bowed politely and nodded.

 

 

“I can't wait to meet her, oppa!” She said in excitement while fastening her seatbelt.

 

Hyungseok chuckled at his little sister before fxing his eyes on the road, “You look beautiful today, Jinhee.”

 

Jinhee curled up her fingers because she thought it was cliche, “are you flirting with me now, oppa?” she laughed.

 

“ew I wouldn't want to date a girl like you.” He stucked out his tongue playfully.

 

“Ew who would want to be with you anyway?” She sticked out her tongue back at his brother playfully.

 

Just like that, both of them were laughing and goofing around, telling each others' some jokes, and before they could even realised, they've arrived at the Airport for about less than an hour of driving.

 

“We are here!” Jinhee said in excitement before going out of the car and went inside of the Airport, along with her brother who was besides her like a bodyguard.

 

There's not so many people around but still there's a lot, people could be seen everywhere, waiting in the arrival place and departure place.

 

As the Park Siblings walked towards the Arrival place, Hyungseok checked out the flight list to see if there wass Haneul's flight, and as expected, there was.

 

“Jinhee, she will be here in about 15 minutes. So let's just wait.” Hyungseok announced, she nodded in understanding.

 

“and wait here okay? I'm going there for a while.” he pointed at the chocolate store around the corner before making his way to the store.

 

After her brother left the sight, she took out her phone and played with it while mumbling at one of her favourite song.

 

“Jinhee?”

 

Someone called out her name before approaching her, “Yes its you! I never thought we would meet here.”

 

Her eyes widened, “Oh.. Ricky..”

 

“You look different, without the glasses. And what I mean by different is that you look beautiful.” He flashed a bright smile.

 

“Oh.. I-um..” She paused for a while. She didn't know what to say. She didn't expect that she would meet Ricky here. But she's kinda surprised that Ricky is not even shocked seeing her like that. I mean, he usually see her being a nerd with her hair tight up in a bun. But this time she didnt even wear her glasses and she just put her light make up with her hair down in wavy hair.

 

“You don't have to be so nervous around me, I already knew who you really are, Jinhee.” He nodded, giving her a friendly smile.

 

She blinked, “Really? Oh.. haha. Um well why didn't you tell me?”

 

“Because I know you wouldn't feel comfortable if I tell you.” Thats right. She wouldnt feel comfortable if he tell her, but now that she knew it already, she's okay with it. Because she wouldn't want to keep it as a secret anymore. I mean, why not? her secret will be revealed soon anyway.

 

“So what are you doing here?” She asked her, looking at him before giving him a small smile.

 

“Oh, I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to arrive from State.” He grinned widely.

 

Did he just say girlfriend? Oh wow. I didnt expected that. She thought.

 

“Oh I'm also waiting for my bestfriend, she come back after years from State too.” She chuckled.

 

“Jinhee! Oh who is this?” Hyungseok suddenly popped out of nowhere with a chocolate bar on his hand and looked at the two of them. “I didn't know you have another friend other than Bangtan.”

 

Jinhee immediately cover his brother's mouth, making him confused at her sudden action.

 

“He didn't know about me being friend with Bangtan.” She whispered at his ear and he looked at her with are-you-serious face and she nodded before looking back at Ricky.

 

“Sorry about that, where were we again?” She laughed awkwardly.

 

“I'm guessing he's your brother?” Ricky asked carefully, afraid that he guess it wrong.

 

The Park Siblings nodded, “Yes. We are sibling.” Both of them said in sync, and laughed afterwards.

 

 

“Park Jinhee!” Jinhee turned around to see a tall slim girl with a wavy long haired waving at her before approaching her as she smiled widely.

 

“Kim Haneul!” Jinhee ran to her and hugged her immediately, shedding a tears of joy.

 

“I miss you so much, Jinhee-ah. How are you doing? You still look the same!” Haneul said as she wiped her tears before hugging her back tightly.

 

“Ohmy. I can't believe that you're finally here. I miss you more!”

 

“Haneul?”

 

Haneul looked up after her name being called and her eyes widened, “Ricky?”

 

She ran towards the man in front of her and hugged him tightly, “I miss you, babe. How have you been? I thought you wouldn't come.”

 

He engulf her in a tight hug, smelling her vanilla scent before looking at her, “I'm doing fine. Ay ofcourse I'm coming! You're my girlfriend and I missed you so much.”

 

She giggled before pecking his lips, “You aren't flirting with anyone while I'm not here right? If I found out you're cheating behind my back, you're dead.”

 

“Wait wait wait wait wait! So... the girlfriend that you said a while ago is... her? Kim Haneul?!” Jinhee interrupted their sweet moment. She was so shocked to see them hugging each other and she was more shocked that Haneul's boyfriend is Ricky. Ohmygod.

 

“Yes.” Said Ricky, holding his girlfriend's hand, “This idiot is my girlfriend.” He grinned proudly, “and I didn't know you both are bestfriends. Wow.”

 

“and I didn't know that you're her boyfriend. I thought her boyfriend's name is Yoo ChangHyun?” Jinhee said carefully as she looked at them before looking at her bestfriend Haneul. She thought that maybe her bestfriend was cheating and she was scared that maybe she said it wrong.

 

Ricky laughed, along with Haneul. And Jinhee looked at them blankly and blinked a couple of times before realising the situation.

 

“Heol~ so Changhyun is your real name?” She face palmed at herself.

 

“Yes, so she did tell you about me.” He nudged at her girlfriend's elbow teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Ayyy ofcourse. But I didn't tell her that much.” Haneul stucked her tongue out playfully at her boyfriend before running away towards Jinhee and wrapped her arm around her bestfriend's arm.

 

“Lets go home!”

 

“Hey! Are you going to leave me here?!” Ricky shouted at the two of them before pouting like a little kid.

 

Haneul looked behind her and gave her boyfriend a flying kisses, “Let's have a date tomorrow, oppa. See you!”

 

-

 

“Welcome home!” Hyungseok spread his arm widely, welcoming Haneul who just entered the house with a brigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter