- 01

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, Hey there readers! ^^ Yes this is the first chapter, sorry I know I'm late. I've been really busy these days. Sobs.
So okay, I hope you'll enjoy though. I know Its not a good start. >.<
But at least I've tried and sorry If there are a lot of mistakes and grammars. orz
I'll try to work harder.

 

A/N; I changed the story-line. This is different than before. I re-write it back.


*


RING RING RING~


I groaned as I slowly sat up on my bed. I rubbed my eyes as I glanced towards the clock, 5.30AM. I quickly turned off the alarm, because It was so noisy.


I jumped from my bed and head towards the bathroom. After 5 minutes, I was done. I wore my school uniform and wore my thick glasses.


Ugh well, this is fake anyway. I wear glasses because I'm trying to cover my real self. They didn't know that I'm actually from a rich family. I don't want them to know because I know they want to be my friends because of money only. People these days~

I went out from my room and head towards the kitchen to find my parents. "Good morning, baby."
"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a baby anymore? Stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes. Yes. They called me 'Baby' because I'm the youngest. My brother is study abroad anyway, with his friends ofcourse.


"But you are still our baby, Jinhee." she laughed. "Come here, join us eating. You'll be late If you keep standing like that." My dad said while reading the newspaper.
I sat down on the chair and started eating my pancakes. Yummy~ my mom's pancake is the best!


"Do you have to wear that glasses, baby?" My mom sadly said. I nodded as I drank my milk. "Yes I have to. I'm used to it anyway. Don't worry mom." I smiled.


I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. Shooot I'm late!
I sat up and quickly kissed my parents's cheeks. "I'll see you later Mom! Dad!"

I skipped happily to the school gate and realised that everyone was looking at me. Shoot. Am I really that dumb? Don't show your real self Jinhee!


As I walked over to my classroom. I heard some of the girls were chatting. "Do you know there are new students here? They are so handsome!" "I heard that they have to transfers to our school because they always pick up a fight in their old school." "Maybe they are gangsters?"


I shivered at the thought of the new students. They aren't that bad right? Even If they are gangsters, right?


I sat down on my seat at the back besides the window. My teacher hasnt come yet. Ugh this is so boring~

After a few minutes, my teacher came in with 3 new students. Girls started to squeals and flirts.


"woah they are so handsome!"
"I wonder If they have girlfriends!"
"I like the short one! He's cute!
"He'll be mine soon!"


Ohmygod. If you were me, I swear you guys would just run away from them. They are so noisy. Oh girls~

"Right. They are the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter