- 09

Don't judge a Girl by her Cover (Re-writed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jinhee's POV

 

 

So its been two weeks now since TEENTOP transferred into my school. Yes, nothing has changed. Everything is still the same. Ljoe is still the same, always mocking me and bullies me. Sighs but I just found out that Ricky is a nice guy, he's been helping me with anything. He always apologised when Ljoe did something to me. I'm feeling a bit better since then.

 

Oh and Bangtan Boys aren't staying in my house anymore. I'm feeling a bit lonely though ever since then. But sometimes we would hangout together outside the school. We went to our secret place where we always chilling around, practicing together other than in school. Well, like I said, nothing has changed. Everything is still the same.

 

As for my bestfriend, Kim Haneul. She hasn't back yet from state. I miss her so much, I really wish she was here with me so I could hangout with her and share stories with her. I hope she's doing well there. I just wish that she will be here sooner or later.

 

And to be honest, I almost forgot about 4Minute. Ahaha. So Hyuna, she's still the same too. She bullies the other students but she bullies me the most. She hates it when Ljoe pays attention to me more than her. Heh. I can see that Hyuna likes Ljoe though. But Ljoe.. seems to hate her? Well I don't know why, but the way he treated Hyuna, the way he acts like she doesn't exist is so obvious. Lol I admit it, I am laughing. hahahaa ok enough said.

 

 

Anyway it's Monday and I don't have much classes to attend. Just Maths, Physics and English classes. Right now I'm at the library since I have no class. There's no much students here, so I feel a bit relief.

 

As I was about to get up from my seat, I saw Ljoe and the gang. I looked down at my book and act like I didn't notice them.

 

“Hey, nerd.”

 

I looked up and saw Ljoe was smirkng at me.

 

“yes? What do you want?” I asked boringly.

 

“I need you to do my maths homework for me or else I will tell everyone that you actually have a feeling for this handsome boy.” he proudly said and leaned closer to my face. “how is that, nerdy?” he smirked.

 

Wtf tell everyone that I have a feeling for him? Ew I don't even like you LHoe!  

 

I looked at him in disbelief and I couldn't say no so I just agreed with him.

 

“Good. You're being a good girl now, I see.” He took a sit infront of me. So did the other boys. I couldn't concentrate because the boys are being so noisy. Ugghhhhhh

 

I was humming softly to my favourite songs while doing Ljoe's maths homework. I tried so hard to solved the problems. Good thing I'm good at this subject.

 

 

Minutes passes. I've just finished doing his homework and Ljoe was busy talking with his squad. He was laughing.. thats the first time I've seen him like that.. he look so fine.

 

“Ljoe, I'm done.” I gave him his book. He looked at me and took it, “Thankyou.”

 

Thats the first time I heard him saying... thankyou. Ohmy what is this feeling? No no he just thanked me, nothing more.. ughh-

 

“Oh look look who's here?” My thought just cut off by someone's voice.

 

“Hyuna.” Ljoe spoke coldly. Now everyone is paying attention to Hyuna and the girls.

 

“Hi, oppa!” Hyuna winked ily.

 

“Why are you here?” Chunji asked coldly. The guys are standing up while putting on their straight face.

 

Hold up. What is happening here? Why are they acting cold... suddenly-

 

“I'm here because of this ugly nerd, ofcourse. Why? Do you think I'm here because of Ljoe?” she smirked.

 

Excuse me, you're the ugly one here.

 

“We are sick of you. Why are you always showing up infront of me? You're so annoying.” Ljoe said coldly.

 

I smirked secretly at Ljoe's words. For once, I agreed with him.

 

“Aw you must hate me that much eh? Well that's okay, I will always like you oppa.” she smirked then spoke again, “Oh anyway, nerd, please do my homework too. I forgot to do it lastnight and I just saw you did my Ljoe's homework so you should do mine too.”

 

Wow thats it. I'm losing my mood. These girls need a lesson.

 

“Excuse you, Kim Hyuna. Firstly, I have a name and my name is Park Jinhee. Secondly, you're the ugly one here. I mean, I admit it that I'm ugly but to me you're the ugliest. Thirdly, I am not your slave. Please do it yourself. You have hands, you have a brain. Use them while you still can. You're welcome.” I said bravely yet coldly and packed my things afterwards.

 

With that, I walked away from their sight. I could see Hyuna was speechless. I'm sure she didn't expect me to spoke back like that. Hah

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

Hyuna was standing there, speechless about what Jinhee said to her. The girls were trying to calm her down and the boys were laughing looking at Hyuna's expression.

 

“Wow what was that? Did the nerd just said those to her?” Niel asked while laughing.

 

“Man, this is the second time I heard her talking like that. She's somehow cool, man.” Changjo said while smirking.

 

“Ljoe, are you amazed by that?” Cap asked Ljoe while putting his arm around his shoulder.

 

“I never thought she would say things like that. For once, I feel... relief?” Ljoe said while thinking about Jinhee.

 

“Jinhee just being herself, guys. She's cool.” Ricky said while smirking and walked out of the library, then followed by the guys.

 

 

“How could she say that to me? She's just a nerd!” Hyuna pissed off while fanning herself with her hand.

 

“Yes, Hyun. She's the nerd and you're the queen. So don't mind what she said.” Sohyun patted her back and told her to calm down.

 

 

“This b*tch. She dare to spoke up huh? Alright, I will give you a lesson soon, nerd. Just wait and see.” Hyuna thought and smirked evilly.

 

 

“Come on guys, we have a class after this or else you want to be scold again.” Jihyun said while grabbing Hyuna's hand and went out of the Library. Sohyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon were still fixing themselves but went out after that.

 

 

Jinhee's POV

 

 

whoa whoa what was that.. I can't believe it that I actually said those words to her. But i'm satisfied. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter