Part 20

An Idol's Dream

 

Ummm Yeah... the morning after that was... um pretty bad. V walked into Suga's room to turn off his annoying alarm and he found me sleeping next to Yoongi with my arms around him and my dresses skirt up, exposing my underwear. V quickly and quietly woke us, making sure no one else in the house knew of our little "situation". I awoke and nearly screamed when I saw V leaning over me in the dark. He had covered my mouth and told me I needed to get up. I sat up and shoved Yoongi, trying to wake him. He awoke and groaned out a "What time is it?" That's when I panicked. I realized what time it was and in my hurry I didn't, at the time, remember what I did to get out of there, but I regretted it as soon as I got home. I don't know if what Jimin and I did in the park triggered something but once I walked into my room I realized what I did on my way out and it made me cover my mouth in shock.

 

Holy ...

 

In my hurry, just like I used to do back home, I kissed both Yoongi and Taehyung on the lips quickly before running out to hail a taxi and come home. I quickly changed into some sweat pants and an oversized sweater. I hung up my dress and chuckled when I saw my hair. It was in a disaster and I kept chuckling as I removed my makeup and jewelry. Once I was done I climbed into bed and Montana rolled over.

 

"Rachel? Are you awake?" She murmured.

 

"Hm? Yeah?" I looked at her.

 

"Could you make me some hot chocolate since you just got up?" She smiled in her sleepy state.

 

"Yeah, I'll bring it up when it's ready..." I sighed and climbed out of bed, going downstairs.

 

I guess it wasn't that bad, I got about 4 hours of sleep. That's sometimes more than I've performed on. I remember performing on one hour of sleep before. Normally once I fall asleep, it takes me about one to two hours before I'm even able to be woken, but it's slowly starting to disappear. I trudged into the kitchen and quickly made her hot cocoa and made myself some coffee. I started to carry them to the stairs when Kyungsoo came out of his room. I looked at him and reminded myself of Yoongi's words.

 

Morning aayyyy~!

 

"Good morning Kyungsoo." I smiled and he froze, looking at me.

 

His cheeks turned a bright red, "M-Morning..." I started to head up the stairs when he said something that made my heart implode, "You looked really ravishing last night..."

 

I looked over at him and smiled because his handsome figure was also in my viewpoint last night, "Thank you, you also looked very dashing yourself." I smiled and continued up the stairs.

 

I walked into my room and nudged Montana with my foot. She rolled over and saw me with two drinks.

 

"I only asked for one..." She moaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

 

"Are you crazy, this one's for me." I grumbled and took another sip from mine.

 

"Oh... Thank you." She reached up.

 

"No, you can't touch it yet, you'll spill it everywhere." I shook my head at her and placed it on the bedside table.

 

She pouted but listened to me, "So where did you go last night? I didn't even hear you come in..." She mumbled, making me freeze, "I must have been OUT!" She laughed and I gave a shaky laugh.

 

"Yeah, you were snoring pretty bad." I chuckled, which wasn't a lie because she WAS snoring when I walked in just a bit ago.

 

"Hey, I do not snore!" She defended.

 

"Suuurrrrreeeee..." I chuckled as I took another scalding sip of coffee.

 

I heard a sweet and delicate voice shout from downstairs, "Ladies! I picked up some boba tea to take to Rachel's photo shoot, come get it!" Lay called.

 

"Boba!" I jumped, running out of the room with Montana following close behind.

 

"Boba?" She followed curiously.

 

"Lay oppa gets the best boba! He got you some too!" I smiled at her.

 

"Really? Well he's awfully nice." She giggled as we ran into the kitchen.

 

There stood Lay and Moa's assistant Bom, the two of them holding boba in each hand. They smiled at us when we came down.

 

"Thanks you guys!" I smiled and grabbed the green one that was always mine.

 

Bom handed one to Montana and she took it cautiously, looking at the brownish color it emanated, "What flavor is this? It's questionable..... It's poo flavor!" She startled giggling like a mad woman.

 

"Ummm what flavor is hers?" I asked.

 

"Oh hers is Chocolate with vanilla boba pearls." Lay smiled as he slung an arm around my shoulders.

 

"Yours is Chocolate with vanilla flavored boba pearls." I smiled at her and took a sinful sip of honeydew flavored boba.

 

"That sounds delightful!" She smiled brightly and took a sip, rolling her eyes in bliss, "OH. MY. GOD.... THIS IS SO GOOD! Thank you Lay so much! You are a genius with boba!" She cooed and stuck the straw back in happily.

 

We all giggled at her reaction and drank our boba. Before we could get too into our mirth Bom checked her watch and turned to us in surprise.

 

"We need to leave now to get to your photo shoot downstairs!" Bom cried out.

 

"Alright, let's go." I nodded and then turned to Montana, "Come on, we have to go downstairs to make it on time."

 

"Where we goin? What is our adventure today Rachel?" She giggled and ran alongside me as we walked down the hallway.

 

"You'll see soon enough."

 

"Secrets don't make friends." She grumbled.

 

"Neither does snoring."

 

She gasped, "Wah! Uh! !" I've never seen her look so offended in my life and quite frankly it made me laugh pretty hard.

 

We rode the elevator down and soon found ourselves walking into my dressing room. I walked over and set my purse and everything down as all the outfits were laid out with pictures of hairdo's pinned to them. Bom, Lay, and Montana took a seat on the couch in the center of the room and I smiled to my regular crew.

 

"Thank you everyone for being here for me today again." I bowed to them.

 

"Come on, your formalities are wasting time." My hair artist laughed.

 

My clothing for today was sports themed, the brand being my favorite, Adiddas. I smiled at the shorts and baggy sweaters laid out for me to cover myself in. I gave my clothing director, Muso, two thumbs up. I slipped on the first outfit.

 

First Outfit:

 

It was a comfortable fit and I told my dress crew that I would wear it anywhere. Cho Hee did my make up to bring out my eyes against the light colors. She outlined my eyes in a beautiful gold and black to make them pop. I then realized that this make up would go perfectly with the rest of the outfits. I then went to Eun who fixed my hair to look like usual but to make it stay perfectly cut with hairspray and gel. Montana, Bom, and Lay watched the whole process before following me into the photo shoot area. My regular photographer smiled at me and gave me a big hug as I walked in. At the photo standing area there were a variety of sports items that I could choose to hold or pretend to play.

 

"Choose whatever you want for each outfit, just make it something different each time." He smiled at me and gestured to the items.

 

In the sparkling light outfit I had on I walked over to the items, wondering what would be best. I thought on the outfits I was to wear today and decided that I would use the soccer ball for my second outfit and I thought on my other two favorite sports. I nodded and grabbed the horseback riding whip and reins.

 

 

 

I showed the photographer and he smiled and nodded to his familiar assistant, Daniel, who ran forward and fashionably placed the reins around my neck and slid them around my arm. He ran back off the set and the photographer smiled.

 

"Okay we're going with an intense look, like either anger or a stoic face." He explained as he got the camera ready.

 

I looked off like I was ignoring him and he started taking the photos. After many poses they removed the reins and had me act a little more like I was "all that" with the whip. I swung it over my shoulder, I gave the camera smirks and in some cases bent over with the whip sliding under my chin.

 

"Beautiful! Alright, outfit change!" He called and I set the whip down where I had found it.

 

I smiled at Montana as she followed me back into the dressing room, "It's pretty cool isn't it?" I asked.

 

"This is so awesome!" She cheered happily.

 

I chuckled and switched into my third outfit, leaving the second one for last because of the hat that came with it.

 

Third Outfit:

 

 

With the third outfit I pulled out an archer's bow and held an arrow at the ready.

 

 

I looked at the photographer in question, wondering what look he wanted with this outfit and item.

 

"We're going for an intimate and maybe ual look." He nodded to me.

 

Even though I was uncomfortable and nervous about this look I delivered what he asked. I held the bow close and hugged it to my body in a possessive way. After sliding the bow and arrow all over myself and having the edge of the bow lift my skirt lightly I was done and heading to get the second outfit on. Montana followed me and nudged me.

 

"That last one was kinda awkward..." She pointed out.

 

"I know, he wanted ual, so I delivered the best I could." I shrugged.

 

"Woah... Where did my innocent best friend go?" She giggled.

 

"The boys took her." I laughed and she repeated my action.

 

Second Outfit:

 

 

I got into my second, yet last, outfit and headed back to the photographer. He nodded and watched me take up the soccer ball in one hand. I balanced it on my hip as I looked to him for instructions.

 

 

"Fun, like you're playing with your friends." He smiled and readied the large camera.

 

I chuckled and began tossing the ball in the air, imagining playing soccer with the boys. I reminded myself of the days that I played soccer at school and I began bouncing the ball on my knee, making it bounce around. I let it land on the ground and I gave the camera a peace sign. He had me act as though I was mocking my fellow players because I won. I pointed a finger at Lay, Bom and Montana and laughed as if mocking them. I bent my knees even and gave them a some weird faces which was making them laugh and any of the staff chuckling.

 

"Alright, thank you for your time everyone! That's a wrap!" The photographer put down his camera and gave me a hug.

 

"Thank you for your time and work!" I bowed to everyone.

 

They all bowed and waved goodbye to me as I went back to get changed. As I was changing I realized Montana was wearing her pajamas and I laughed. I turned to Muso and gave her a soft smile.

 

"Would it be alright if my friend and I wore some of my clothes out? We didn't exactly get dressed this morning." I chuckled nervously.

 

"Yeah sure, the only reason why these clothes are down here is because you told me you didn't have room in your closet." Muso chuckled as she picked out some clothes for me to wear.

 

"Oh right, thanks." I laughed and slipped on the sweater and jeans she picked out for me.

 

 

She had also grabbed me some shoes from a photo shoot I had done three weeks ago. I slipped everything on and I asked her to pick something out for Montana, which she gladly did. She always loved a new canvas to work with. She picked out Montana a white and gold shirt with skinny jeans and gold pumps. I smiled and nodded to the outfit she retrieved for my friend.

 

 

"Hey Montana, come here." I beckoned her over and showed her the outfit, "What do you think? Does it look good?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, it looks really good." She smiled.

 

"I'm glad you like it, go change into it." I smiled.

 

She looked at me in surprise, "... What...?"

 

I sighed, "I'm letting you borrow some of my modeling clothes so we can go out, are you going to try it on or not?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"No I'll try it on... Thank you... My gosh these are really pretty..." She mumbled.

 

"I asked Muso to pick it out and she got the shoes in your size." I smiled and patted her shoulder as I handed her the outfit.

 

Montana turned to Muso, "Thank you!" She bowed.

 

After Montana changed we left and waved goodbye to everyone happily. We left the room and were, ya know, swaggin in the halls and Bom suddenly got a call from Moa, making us stop. After a short conversation Bom apologized and said she had to go back to Moa to do paper work. She emailed me my schedule according to Moas demand and headed off, waving goodbye to us. Montana and Lay started a conversation about boba and she was asking questions about the flavors and such. After a moment Lay turned to the two of us.

 

"Do you want go get boba?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

 

"Well hell yeah we do!" Montana smirked.

 

"Well I take you guys out and we get boba and lunch too." He smiled.

 

"I like food." Montana smiled humorously.

 

"Alright, I'll go get my car." I nodded and headed to the under building garage, looking for my baby.

 

(tbh this is my actual car lol)

 

Once I found it I unlocked the doors for Montana and Lay.

 

"Lay you should sit in the back so Montana doesn't feel left out." I looked at him.

 

"I'll shove my head up to the front like 'sup es'." Montana spoke with a straight face, "Don't think you've forgot about me!" She smiled brightly.

 

I started laughing to her humor before climbing into the driver's seat. Montana sat in the back and Lay sat in the front and I started to pull out of the garage.

 

"Which cafe should we take her to?" I asked Lay.

 

"How about the 'Bubbling Honey' cafe?"

 

"Alright." I nodded and headed in the direction of said cafe. I turned to Montana with my head, "Are you hungry? Like would you like something to eat?" I asked.

 

"I- yes." She interrupted herself, "Yes I would love to."

 

I nodded and kept going on the steady drive to the cafe, quietly putting the radio on as I drove. The station I was a top hit kpop list radio station and I nodded along to the familiar music I listened to for the company. While Lay and I hummed along we also exchanged random conversation. Before we could say anything more I heard Montana speak.

 

"es talk to me! English! ENGRISH!!!" She commented from the background and then as I listened she began speaking randomly, "The weather's nice today... Oh look there's a little cloud out there, oh look the cloud looks like a bird! KAKAAAWWW!!" She screeched from the back seat, "It looks like a bird, oh no the birds got a baby bird, oh no the birds getting smaller! Oh no! Come back! Bird no! Oh look, that one looks like a uh.. uh... uhhh.... An airplane! Wheep wheeeeeeeppp!" Once we got to a red light Lay and I both turned and looked at her in question, "What what? What?" She a gave us an innocent smile, "NO ONE TALKS TO ME!" She yelled then became slightly quieter, "I go crazy..."

 

I turned back right when the light turned green and I shook my head at her as I drove. She was so silly. We finally arrived at the familiar cafe and walked in, the door's bell ringing in joy to our entry. I turned to Lay as soon as we entered.

 

"Lay, go get our regular seats."

 

He nodded, "Alright."

 

"Go forth slave!" Montana announced.

 

"I'll get you the same thing you usually get." I told him.

 

"Okay." He nodded and headed off to get our seats.

 

I led Montana to the front counter and I smiled to the woman that came out to greet us.

 

"Oh! Rachel! How are you?" She smiled and bowed to me.

 

"Hi, how are you doing?" I smiled.

 

"I'm good!" She smiled brightly, "The regular today?"

 

"Yes, but we also need another order." I smiled and looked at Montana to see her eating some of the free samples on the counter.

 

The woman turned to Montana and bowed, "Hello!"

 

Montana slowly turned her head with full, "Hello." She grumbled out around a full mouth.

 

I chuckled and shook my head at her in embarrassment before asking, "What kind of boba do you want? Just the chocolate with vanilla?"

 

"I don't like to try new things..." Montana mumbled, "How many flavors have you tried?" She asked curiously.

 

"Well Luhan likes to mess with me and tell me something was good, when it really wasn't, so I've tried every flavor you could think of." I sighed, thinking back on the days where Luhan would give me a knowing look as he bought me boba that he knew I would hate.

 

That ...

 

I turned to lady behind the counter, "She would like the chocolate with vanilla orbs." I smiled and pulled out my wallet.

 

I paid for it and she smiled, "As usual I'll send it to your table."

 

"Thank you." I nodded and headed off to our regular sitting area.

 

Montana and I arrived at the couch and two lazy boy chairs that our sitting area was and we took a seat in the chairs, looking to Lay in wonder.

 

"I think he's passed out." I nod to her.

 

"Is he normally like this?" She asked, "Does anybody know CPR?!" Montana fake yelled before giggling, "We've got a dying man here!"

 

I laughed at her and felt joy spread through me, "No, he's uhh he's just tired I think."

 

"Well then."

 

We both looked at him again before I turned to Montana with hope, "Okay, he's out, we can talk about anything!" I smiled.

 

"Ohhohoho! Talk about what do tell!" She leaned forward in interest, "Boys? Seeeexxxxxx? Shopping! I don't know..." Her hyper voice dimming and exploding with each word.

 

"What do you want to talk about?"

 

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking... I don't know... What's a pressing matter right now?" She asked.

 

"That you know about?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"I am god I see all! I'M IN THE WALLS!" She giggled like a mad woman.

 

I began laughing and felt my stomach turn into pain as time went on. She really knew how to make me laugh. A thought opened in my mind and I let out a sigh as I realized it was something I should probably tell her.

 

"I have something I need to tell you." I mumbled to her and she spun her head and upper body funnily in the other direction. I began laughing hysterically, "I'm over here you dip!"

 

She laughed and spun the same way towards me, "Doths thou liketh romanceth anyone... eth." Montana spoke to me with an eye twitch.

 

I started giggling, "Hm um no."

 

"You don't like anyone... Wait what...?" She shook her head and stared at me intently, "I asked, doths thou liketh romanceth anyone eth...."

 

"Are you asking me-"

 

"DO YOU LIKE ANYONE?! Period! No wait... question mark! It's not a statement it's a question." She spoke in a derpy voice, "It needs an answer."

 

I began laughing hysterically and couldn't even keep my voice down. After letting a lot of giggles out I finally looked at her full of nerves, "Um... no."

 

"You lying ." She whispered.

 

"Uh no."

 

"Uh yeah." She snapped her fingers to prove a point.

 

"What? Excuse you?"

 

"No excuse you!"

 

"Montana... what? I don't... no... I don't... no... n-n-no..."

 

"Stuttering is the first sign of lying! Don't. Stutter. I CAN READ YOUR SOUL!" She hissed.

 

"Uhhh n-n-no...."

 

"STUTTER. Don't mumble." I just looked at her in slight fear that she would find out. "Who is it?" She demanded before continuing to name off every member of EXO and VIXX. Then she gasped, "Was it the valet guy at the SM building?! You little hoe! I SAW THAT LITTLE LOOK! I saw that little look that was like five seconds too long! I saw that! I can feel the tension in the air!" Then she leaned towards me more, "The ." She whispered, "I can smell the pheromones... Which I'm also repulsed by! But I can smell the pheromones." She took in a deep breath before starting to giggle.

 

"Um no Montana."

 

"He's fairly good looking, but you have SO MANY OPTIONS. Some of them are taken... by me, so no. And if it's one of those options we're gonna have a problem here." She looked at me sternly before slamming her fist into her other palm, "Ow problem. The one that causes the ouch... To be said... Out loud... Not by me... By you." She slammed her fist again, "Wham bam boom, you done." I began laughing and she let a small smile slip through her tough facade, "On the floor, crying. WHA! I want my mommy!"

 

After letting out another fit of laughter I turned to her, "Montana no, it was not the valet, I don't even know what the the valet's name is."

 

She paused, "I don't know it either..."

 

"I don't even know what his name is, so you can cross him off the list." I shook my head.

 

"It's not a very long list!" She chuckled, "And check that one off the list!" We began laughing again before she returned to the topic, "Is it somebody I know?! Is it somebody I don't know? If I don't know them then they're a star. Then the fight will be coming again. Ouch will be coming from your lips." She poke dramatically, "Multiple times."

 

Everything she said just made me laugh because she was quite weak when it came to physical strength. So when she threatened me in such a way I couldn't help but imagine her trying to harm me.

 

"Um uhhhhhh..."

 

"I do know him! Who is he?!" She took my delay as a sign that she knew him, which was completely correct.

 

"Um.."

 

"Is it Chen?!" She slammed her fist on her knee before looking off into the distance, "I thought we had something special!"

 

I chuckled, "Chen? Pft no! You're just like Sehun, jesus. Pft... Chen? Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

 

She looked so offended, "He is a hot man, do NOT insult him." She snapped her fingers.

 

"You're just like Sehun, Sehun always thought that Chen was in love with me." I shook my head at her.

 

"Is it Sehun?"

 

"No, that was a while ago."

 

She stomped her feet on the floor in shock, "WHAT."

 

"Montana... I probably should've told you when it was happening... but ummm... Montana I have to tell you something." I let out a sigh.

 

"I don't like it when people tell me that, 'Montana I have to tell you something', what did I do?!" She whined.

 

I chuckled and shook my head, "This is something that happened a little while ago..."

 

"Are you pregnant?!" She asked in horror then went serious, "Boom pregnant."

 

"No! No! I'm not pregnant!"

 

"You hide it very well." She nodded, "I can't even tell with that shirt you're wearing, or those pants, or that hat... wait what?" She looked at me in confusion before smiling, "The hat hides it, it's just so awesome that it distracts from everything else. Like all you can say is like 'that's a nice hat, I don't even know if that's a guy or a girl wearing it, but that is a NICE hat. I don't even know if it's a person! Might be an animal. That is a nice hat'."

 

"No Montana, I'm not pregnant." I sighed.

 

"Could've fooled me." She chuckled.

 

"Are you trying to say something?" I asked in fake offense.

 

"No."

 

Smart .

 

"Okay, it involves Sehun." I looked at her in all seriousness.

 

"DID YOU HAVE A CIPADE?!" She gasped dramatically.

 

"What? No! No I did not have a cipade!"

 

"Oh... Well then what is it?"

 

"I've been trying to tell you! You keep interrupting me!" I hissed.

 

"Finish." She stomped her foot.

 

Just before I can speak again the waitress comes over, "Here are your drinks." She set the colorful boba down before looking at Lay in wonder, "Umm.. Should I wake him?"

 

"Oh no he's fine, we'll wake him in a moment." I smiled.

 

"Oh okay... Oh! Did you decide on what you would like to eat?" She asked sweetly.

 

"Oh! Just get us some finger sandwiches." I smiled.

 

"Okay." She bowed and left to go get our food prepared.

 

Once she was gone I turned to Montana with a serious expression, "Montana can I just tell you and you won't get angry at me or anything? Can I just tell you?" I nearly pleaded.

 

"Well now I might get angry. I have no promises." She spoke honestly.

 

"Well then I'm not going to tell you." I spoke defiantly.

 

She then pressed a hand over her heart, "I swear to god I won't get angry."

 

I chuckled, "I dated umm..." Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

 

"Does that mean I owe you five dollars?" She gave me a horrified look.

 

I was plainly surprised she remembered a bet we made when we were teenagers about if I got a boyfriend first she owed me five dollars and vice versa.

 

"I dated Sehun."

 

"I owe you five dollars!" She whined, "No!" Then she paused and turned to me, "Ha I don't go to church!" She laughed but then sighed, "I owe you five dollars... Damn it." Then she froze, "Wait... You..." She turned and looked at me in surprise, "Dated Sehun??"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And you didn't CALL ME?!" She gasped.

 

"No."

 

"What does this friendship mean to you?!" She hollered, "Am I just a side friend that you can call when you feel like it?! I MATTER! Maybe not to you! Maybe not to any of these hot Korean guys! But I think I matter! I matter to my parents..." There was a long pause, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CALL ME!!" She whined.

 

"I'm sorry... It's just... being honest... it's not that I didn't LIKE Sehun, it's just I didn't feel like I was in a relationship with him to the point where I needed to call somebody and tell them about it." I mumbled, watching for her reaction to my words.

 

"Oh.."

 

"It didn't feel like a real relationship even though we were dating."

 

"Cause it felt like just under name only. Like you just said 'yeah okay I'll date you' but you didn't do anything." She nodded.

 

I was surprised at her understanding tone and serious expression.

 

"Yeah like we went on dates and stuff, but it wasn't like romantic."

 

"It was like friendship, like a friend."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Like an outing. Like me and you go out on an outing, but I'm a hot man... With a nice ." We started laughing as she continued, "That I just want to touch..." We started laughing hysterically again, "I have a nice ... I do have a nice ." She turned and looked at her bottom before we laughed again.

 

"So do you understand why I didn't call you?" I asked cautiously.

 

"I can understand that, yeah." She nodded, "But I still owe you... five dollars... That's the part I'm most hung up about!" She chuckled, "Do I have to pay you now? Or can I air mail it?" She giggled.

 

"Just buy one of my albums and I'll consider that you paid me five dollars." I shrugged.

 

"Are those five dollars? Cause I feel like they're like ten!" She whined as I laughed, "I'll do for you... Cuz I love you..."

 

"Then I'll owe you five dollars."

 

"That's okay... I'll buy your album." She sighed, "Ha! Wait! I already got it! I ordered it! It's in the mail!" She squealed happily, "It's on the way! It might be there... I might have gotten a poster with it!" Then there was a long pause, "I don't know what to quite do with that because I don't know if that's weird or not..."

 

"To have a poster of my best friend... I don't know..."

 

"Maybe I'll put it on the inside of the closet so when I open it I'm like 'oh there's Rachel!' But I don't stare at it all the time like you know VIXX, BTS, and EXO. I'd be like mhm!" She then turned to me with a smile, "It'll be like you're there! But it's not creepy."

"Makes sense." I nodded.

 

"I'll get a t-shirt with your face on it," She pointed to her shirt, "This is my friend!" She laughed, "I was her friend before she was popular!" She gave a weird laugh, "Explains why I'm not!" We laughed, "That's creepy..."

 

"You idiot."

 

"At your concert, 'THIS IS MY FRIEND!'" She quietly screamed.

 

After we laughed for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes we decided to have some girl talk. We talked about Sehun and the things he did for me. After sipping up some boba Montana turned to me with a question clear in her eyes.

 

"Wait, how did he ask you out exactly? was it just like 'hey be my girlfriend' and I'd be like 'yeah sup ' and we'd be like 'cool! High five.'" She high fived herself the she broke out into singing "Bromance".

 

"Yes Montana that's EXACTLY on point." I spoke sarcastically.

 

"Wait... really?"

 

"Hell no! He kinda gave this little speech and I couldn't really say no, so I said yes."

 

"Ah... Did you guys tell EXO immediately? Or did you tell them at all?" She asked.

 

"Yeah I eventually told them, like after two weeks of dating him."

 

"Wait... How long were you together?" Her eyebrows knit together in concern.

 

"Like a month?" I questioned it.

 

"Holy !" She exclaimed, "Why did you let it drag on that long?!"

 

"I'm stupid ok?"

 

"Well I'm not going to argue with that!" She began laughing like an evil maniac.

 

"Oh you !"

 

"Jk, jk, all in good fun, all in good fun."

 

"Well since you dated Sehun, then you must like another member, right?" She then paused and jumped like something hit her, "Did you touch his ?"

 

"That's all you care about!"

 

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?" She asked with wide and serious eyes, "GET TO TOUCH THAT?" She then began going into detail, "Was it like full blown doot doot doot doot," She motioned a grabbing motion with her hand, "Or was it graaazzzeeee, or did you really get to stare at it without being judged?"

 

I suddenly felt uncomfortable, "I don't... I don't know..."

 

"Does that mean it happened?" She asked in surprise, "Because if there was a definite no..."

 

"I don't know.."

 

"Did you guys kiss?" She asked seriously.

 

"No."

 

"And while you were kissing did you touch the ?"

 

"No! No! No, no, no, no! We did not kiss, hug was the most we did."

 

"Did you touch the ?"

 

I let out a sly smirk and stuck my tongue out the corner of my mouth, "I might have grazzed it."

 

"OHHHHH!!!" She gasped and then began over dramatically bowing to me, "ALL HAIL RACHEL! ALL HAIL RACHEL! She touched the !" She whispered, she then straightened and looked me straight in the eyes, "Was it as nice as it looks?"

 

"It was pretty firm." I nodded and she stared at me with a blank surprised look on her face.

 

I think it was still trying to register in her brain. We kept talking about it and suddenly I watched Lay roll over on the couch and look at us.

 

"You guys the idiots." He grumbled.

 

"Wait! He can't spreckanse de engrish!" Montana giggled, "All he can probably hear is Sehun, but unless he knows the word then he can probably piece it together!" We both started laughing, "Damn it! He knows!"

 

"Lay! I thought you were sleeping..." I mumbled to him.

 

"Hi Lay." Montana smiled awkwardly.

 

"No, I was just laying here waiting for you guys to come and then you started talking, thinking that I was asleep." He shook his head and Montana realized what was going on.

 

"NO!"

 

"Uh I don't care." He shook his head, "But you know Sehun let you touch if asked..."

 

"Yeah... I know."

 

"So if I asked, I would be allowed to grab that?" Montana asked seriously.

 

"I don't know if YOU would." I told her.

 

"Oh..."

 

"Maybe if you got to know him more."

 

"Sup let me touch your !" She demonstrated how she would ask, "Surprise!"

 

We both laughed.

 

"Both?" I put both my hands in a grabbing motion.

 

"No that's too creepy..." She looked off before looking at me out of the corner of her eyes, "Just one."

 

"Just one? Just one cheek?"

 

She tried to stifle her laughter, "Just one cheek."

 

We chuckled, "Yeah, just one?"

 

"Probably just one, unless he's let me do two then I'd be like WABOOM!" She showed her grabbing skills with her small hands, "The problem is, would you go from the front? Or from the back?" She tried to explain while I laughed hysterically.

Lay just looked at the two of us like we were crazy, "My god..."

 

"I would go like this.." She put her hands in front of her, "I would go full blown like hug but then pew." She twitched her fingers.

 

"Well the thing is I feel like-"

 

"Maybe pew pew... Maybe just hold."

 

We both laughed, "Or you could be LIKE Sehun and go in the middle and just hold and lift like he did with Kyungsoo."

"That's too weird! I can't do it in the middle..."

 

"No."

 

"That's too weird." We both shook our heads, "That's like ." She dropped her voice quieter, "I don't want to touch that."

 

"No."

 

"I wanna touch the cheeks!" I laughed and she tried hard not to join me, "Just the cheeks... Through pants, through pants... maybe... I don't want to talk about this right now.." She glanced at Lay, "But it's just... It's so nice..."

 

"Well like if you hug him would your arms even be long enough Montana?" I asked.

 

"HE'S NOT THAT FRICKEN TALL!" She was completely offended, "I'm not THAT short! My arms are a good length!"

 

"No I mean if you hugged him would you have to bend down just a little bit?" I spoke through giggles.

 

"I'd make it an awkward hug." She shook her head, "Like don't go full chest, legs, thigh, groin, touch..." She then started to pretend to hug someone and lean forward, "Maybe like... lean..." I began laughing hysterically, "like lean your out! But not noticeable! Not like this!" She stuck her out as far as she could, "like hug. You don't want to like go full like 'hey'." She got as close to her crotch as possible with her face, "Crotch to face." She giggled and stood, "Like I don't think I could even do that on you, like no I would go like under." She then paused as she stood there, "I guess... I don't know..." I stood and she hugged me but began showing me her method, "Like I would lean a little down."

 

"Ah!" I jumped when her hands neared my .

 

"He's probably taller than you, but I'd make the mistake and be like whoops!" She grabbed my lower back and I jumped again.

We both sat back down, "Holy crap Montana think of how tall he is to you!"

 

"Don't talk about this, I know he's tall, because I'm shorter than D.O." She sighed, "And he's short compared to-"

 

"Me." I voiced out.

 

"Yeah, so."

 

"Well I mean you need to lean a little back, you can't go full boom!" She clapped her hands her voice dropped to a seductive tone, "like full pressed against each other sensually," she sighed, "you can't do that, unless you REALLY knew the guy, then you'd like awkwardly be like 'hehehehehe... he'." On the last 'he' she pinched her fingers together.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed.

 

"Like if you were dating that would be acceptable! That's why I asked if when you were dating, did you get to grab that?" She then looked at me seriously, "Did you get to smack that... All on the floor... Grab it... hit it some more?"

 

We both laughed, "Well no I grazed it with my hand, I did not grab."

 

"What type of graze? Was it like that light 'you can barely feel anything', or was it a firm graze? Little firm graze?"

 

"A little firm yeah, I mean he turned and looked at me."

 

"Oh... Then it WAS firm." We both started chuckling, "That was noticeable graze! That was like... stranger danger."

 

Without any thought in the world we began eating the finger sandwiches brought to us and kept discussing Sehun's fine little behind. Lay just ate and watched us in curiosity. Montana and I just kept going on and on because in all honesty, Sehun's was very fascinating. We talked about the differences in firmness in butts from fake to squishy.

 

I turned to Lay after he stared at me for a good five minutes, "Lay do you have a problem with what we're talking about, because this is our girl time because we thought you were asleep."

 

He shook his head.

 

Montana looked between us and leaned to my ear, "Just between you and I, I think Lay has a good too."

 

I started wheezing as I laughed, "He does! Have you ever seen him in tight pants?!"

 

"I know." I laughed.

 

"They all look like they'd have nice butts. Like Kai, but Kai, he wears like saggy pants in the back."

 

"You can't really tell..." I shook my head, "He looks like he has a flat ."

 

"Well probably because he dances more, normally dancers have flat butts." She nodded.

 

I glanced at Lay before continuing to listen to Montana start a new conversation on Kai's . Then she fangirled over Tao's and I watched Lay roll his eyes.

 

"D.O's is kinda... a little flat..." I mumbled and Lay's head snapped up.

 

"Probably." She nodded, "I haven't really noticed anyone else's I don't think... Luhan's got a nice .."

 

"Chaneol sags his pants so you can't tell..."

 

"Yeah..."

 

"They all kinda do."

 

"I'm pretty sure they probably all do."

 

"We should probably go because the guys wanted to make us dinner tonight." Lay announced and stood.

 

We all stood and I handed Lay my keys, "Can you go start the car for us?"

 

"Sure." He smiled and took the keys, walking away.

 

As he walks I hit Montana and point at is , which she gasped and stared at intently. The two of us watched him walk around, walk out and bend over slightly as he started the car.

 

"Damn..." I mumbled.

 

"Yes, yes, yes."

 

"I never noticed it before!" I whispered loudly.

 

"It is very nice, see I told you! The dancers have the best butts." She nodded, "Sehun, Kai, and Lay. I wouldn't mind grabbing that."

 

"No I would not." I nodded, Lay turned and looked at us and I beckoned her to follow me, "Alright, let's go."

 

"Hit the road muchacho!" She giggled.

 

We piled into the car and Lay sat in the back this time, letting Montana and I sit together in the front. As I began driving I noticed that Lay had actually fallen asleep.

 

"Lay.... Lay.... Lay..." I called and he didn't respond, so I knew he was out.

 

"Magical healing unicorn, grant us with your presence!" Montana called in a high pitched voice.

 

"I'll start talking about your Lay."

 

"Hey Lay you've got a nice !" Montana giggled.

 

With no response we both spoke in unison, "Yeah, he's out."

 

"Let's crank this radio up!" Montana cheered.

 

Lay's snores were soon drowned out with the pumping tunes of America pounding through my car. Montana was nodding her head and singing along as she looked out of the window. I pulled up to a light and stopped, listening to the music. Montana and I danced goofy to " to Me" by Jason Derulo. I looked out my window for a moment and froze.

 

OH !

 

In a van next to us was BTS and in passenger seat with the window rolled down was Suga. As I looked at him the rest of the windows rolled down and I saw all the members staring at me with derpy smiles. My rolled down window blasted our music over to them in an ungraceful pounding way. I watch Suga a moment and watch him put an X over his lips with his index fingers. Montana was singing dramatically and soon "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo came on and I joined her.

 

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle." and we both rolled our bodies along with the beat and Montana was bouncing the car with her hyper dancing.

 

The six way stop red light was giving us enough time to perfectly humiliate ourselves.

 

"Yah!" I hear Jimin call from their van.

 

As Montana danced and was fully engrossed in the song I leaned my head out the window and looked at Jimin, "What?!"

 

"Who is that?" V calls while pointing at Montana.

 

"My friend from America!"

 

"Why don't we get to meet her?" Rap Monster asks a little sadly.

 

"Because you guys are erts!" I called back.

 

"Turn up!" V calls happily.

 

"I LIKE TO PARTY!" Montana yells.

 

I turned to them again with a smirk and sang out, "You know what to do with that big fat ! Wiggle wiggle wiggle." I began rolling my body seductively and I watched all their eyes widen and jaws drop. "This is my eu!" I made fun of Jimin and drove off because the light turned green.

 

Montana and I continued jamming all the way until the car was perfectly parked in the parking lot. We rolled up the windows, turned down the music and got out of the car. I journeyed to the side where Lay was and I opened the door before slapping his muscular thigh.

 

"Huh?! What what!" He looked around, startled, then looked at me, "What?"

 

"We're here." I nodded.

 

"We've arrived at our destination." Montana giggled from behind me.