Chapter 18

An Idol's Dream

Rachel P.O.V

I journeyed upstairs and set my multitude of bags on my bed, sighing and getting to work on taking the tags off and hanging them up. As I diligently unpacked the bags so I could go back downstairs and be the guys, I began humming "Mama" and EXO song. Even though I gave a forced chipper appearance I was internally freaking out. Suho said that as soon as we made it back to the apartment he would let me be my usual self. I had a lot of fun with Suho today, but as soon as the whole thing started it felt wrong. When we were at the mall Suho told me he knew who I liked, at first I denied at kind of provoked and said he didn't know, that he was bluffing. I placed the new t-shirt I bought over my head and pulled on it, tightening it around my head in anger.

HE ING KNEW!

When Suho pulled out his phone he showed me a picture of D.O and gave me this knowing look. He knew that I liked Kyungsoo, the only problem was that I don't think he likes me back. I was trying to keep my feelings a secret, even from myself a little.

Damn it Suho and your stupid parent instincts!

When Suho had said that once our little fake relationship thing was over I could go back to thinking of D.O and damn it... I hate to admit that Suho was right... but I thought of Kyungsoo the moment we stepped into the apartment. The first things that popped in my mind were thoughts of anxiety.  

What if he saw everything with Suho and I and got the wrong impression? What if he thinks we're together?

I gave up on pulling me shirt, so I dropped it on the bed and walked over to my desk, pulling out a pair of scissors and starting to snip off tags. Suddenly my door opened and my gut clenched thinking it was either D.O or Suho. When I saw Sehun's face pop around the door I sighed in relief.

"It's just you." I smiled and continued with my work.

"Just me? Come on, I'm the y and incredible OH Sehun, there is no 'just' in that title." He chuckled and put emphases on the 'oh' of his name as he stretched across my bed openly, facing me.

"Okay, Mr. y and incredible Oh Sehun, it's an honor to be in your presence, now what do you need?" I curtsied to him with my invisible skirt.

"So I hear you like someone." He smirked and sat up on my bed like a giddy schoolboy.

Did Suho tell? No... He wouldn't do that... Would he?

"Where did you hear that?" I asked nervously.

"Just kinda assumed, I mean come on, surrounded by all these guys, you have to like one of us." He paused with a smirk and scooted closer, "Is it me?"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry but you're not my prince charming."

"Awww... come on! I'm hot right?" He joked and lifted his head lightly and showed off his defined chin.

"Yes Sehun, you're hot, but you're just not MY type of hot." I chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Well then who IS you're type of hot?" He asked with doe like eyes.

I placed a hand to my chin, "Hmm... Well let's see... He needs to be kind, caring, lovely, have a good voice, can be cute no matter what, knows how to make me laugh, dances, and who can be my snuggle buddy." I named off things that you would find in books, just trying to satisfy Sehun.

"But... Not a lot of us fit that description..." Sehun pouted and thought on it.

"Just give up Sehun, you're not going-" I started but got cut off by a gasp.

"Oh my gosh! I think I know!" Sehun stood and ran to my door, flinging it open, "Kyungsoo-ah!!!!!!! I think I found out!!!" He yelled and ran out of my room.

My heart immediately raced to the fact that Sehun might of actually figured it out and was going to tell him directly. I became scared for my life and I didn't want to leave the room no matter what now.

Please don't find out!