♒S I R E N S♒

♒Swept Away♒ - Apply Closed!

Hello you lovely people, here are the applicants and the reviews given by my co-author and yours truely. ^^
LOVE INTERESTS

||MINSEOK (2)||LUHAN (2)||YIFAN (1)||JOONMYEON (1)||YIXING (N/A)||BAEKHYUN (1)||JONGDAE (1)||CHANYEOL (3)||KYUNGSOO (N/A)||ZITAO (1)||JONGIN (1)||SEHUN (2)||

LOVE INTERESTS -- BACK UP

||MINSEOK (0)||LUHAN (2)||YIFAN (2)||JOONMYEON (0)||YIXING (N/A)||BAEKHYUN (2)||JONGDAE (2)||CHANYEOL (2)||KYUNGSOO (N/A)||ZITAO (0)||JONGIN (0)||SEHUN (0)||

APP #
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► CHARACTER NAME ► USERNAME ► LOVE INTEREST ► BACK UP LOVE INTEREST  ► FACE CLAIM ► STATUS ► LAND OR WATER?

Review goes here...
CLICK ON PICTURE TO GO TO APP
# 0
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► SEO JI HYUN ► _KAWAHIRO_ ► DO KYUNGSOO
► BYEON SEO EUN ► CHOSEN ► WATERDWELLER

My Character~ :)
# 1
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► JIN HYEON JEONG ► MAYAZERO ► YIXING ► IM DA HYE ► CHOSEN ► LANDWALKER

Totally amazing character by our lovely Co-author! ^^
# 2
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► NAOMI LI ► SOYJOY ► CHANYEOL
 ► YIFAN/JONGDAE  ► NAOMI NEO
► ACCEPTED 
► LANDWALKER

Kawa's Review:
Hi there! Sorry it took me a bit to write the review. :(
I really like your ulzzang, she is someone that I have never even heard of before, so it was refreshing to see a new face. Your style description was alright, but I would like to know a bit more about the tattoos, just link me to what the sun looks like, just so I can better describe it later on. ^^ 
The tail you chose was very nice, and the description you gave of how it kind of hides her away from the eyes of humans was neat too. ^^
Alright, so Your personality seemed very cliche to me, though that isn't a bad thing. She wildnature seems like she is someone fun to be around if you are on her good side. I really respect that she isn't afraid of how people view her. 
When looking at her fears I liked how you mentioned the fear of being discovered and unaccepted. That is a very realist fear for her, so it makes a lot of sense.
Her living space is very nice and you even had a description. :)
Your love interest area was ok and suited your character.
Now, I notice you are missing the Siren section of the app and would like you to add that. but over all I thought your app was alright.
Hey! I hate to do this but it completely slipped my mind, please say if you choose to become half human to be with her love interest or change your love interest into a siren! (Just put it at the end of the app in the Questions section!)
Thanks for fixing everything!
Good Luck!

Maya's Review:
Okay, I really like how you made your character. her attitude, habits and likes are just like any typical Siren and that makes it more realistic. I can just see how your character act and everything so great job there XD Although I have a very tiny problem, you didn't put any back-up face claim. I would really appreciate it of you did but don't worry - its nothing serious or anything its just for formalities sake :)
I'm sorry if my review is short but my co-author pretty much already said what I also wanted to say *^^*
PS: I have a great feeling your character will get along pretty well with mine XD
Good Luck and thanks for applying!

 
# 3
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► SNOWY KIM ► 15ANNABELLA ► XIUMIN/MINSEOK ► LUHAN ► DO HWE JI ► ACCEPTED ► WATERDWELLER

Kawa's Review:
Hello dear, first things first, you need a back up face claim, I see Do Hwe Ji come up often therefore you do need that back up. And the picture on the side needs to be changed, it isn't visible. Now that that is out of the way I would like you to hyperlink things, 
like so. In that link there is a page teaching how to hyperlink. So, I need you to hyperlink your images, the long url's make the application look slopy, which isn't good. Along with hyperlinking the images I need you to hyperlink me to some photo's of your face claim. Please and thank you.
Alright, your personality is okay, but I would really like you to elaborate on most of it, just explain it more, it is a bit vague.
In the living quarters section I cannot access the first link, so I would appreciate it if you changed that so I can have the visual, ordescribe the image to me.

So, MinSeoks personality was good, but the first meeting doesn't make sense to me, I did say that the boat crashed on the island, but I suppose I could make it work, so don't be overly concerned. Also, when you told him you were a siren and he wasn't surprised, that is unlikely. He must have been slightly surprised, but grateful for your honesty or something along those lines.
In your scene request section you wanted MinSeok's interaction with dad and sister, Please write somewhere what the intital responce would be, did they hate him or like him is all I really need.

Apart from what I mentioned I liked your app and look forward to seeing more! :) Thank you so so much for fixing things. All looks good!
Hey, I am so sorry but this completely slipped my mind... Could you please choose if your character turns half-human to be with her love interest or she turns him into a Siren? (Just put it in the questions section at the end of the app)
Good Luck!

Maya's Review:
Okay, so I'll start with how you don't have a link for your tail. It may not be necessary but you did place a link - only it leads to the wrong place. so if you could please edit that :)
Also for the style, can you please state what is your original hair color and maybe what your eyes might look like? you only stated there about how your hair will look like submerged in water *^^*
Other than what I stated above I see no other problems with your application *^^*
Thanks for editing!
Good Luck and thanks for applying!
# 4
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► ZHEN KO MIN ► XUILIE ► XIUMIN/MINSEOK ► CHANYEOL ► KIKO ► ACCEPTED ► WATERDWELLER

Kawa's Review:
Okay okay, so I kinda fangirled a little bit when I read your app. Zhen is stunning, she is just the sweetest girl. (if you get chosen, please be my friend! <3) I really liked her personality and while it was somewhat short it was very to the point and understandable. So I was able to get a good understanding of her character. I love how you took her powers and changed them from the typical into something so different and respectable. The fact that she is very caring is so sweet. Her clothing choice is great and very cute. I loved the overalls. :)
Can I just say WOW? Your love interest section was great, Minnie and Zhen would be so cuuuuuute together! <3 <3 Love is in the air. 
So really, no problems!
Good Luck!

Maya's Review:
I'm really sorry but I find your character kind of a Mary sue. Does she have any flaws aside from the fact that she is shy and a loner? Kindly add more to it on the personality part :) also just a little clarification, does her foster parents know she is a Siren? It was never mentioned in your app...
Aside from the ones I stated above I have no further problems with your app. Especially the love interest part, Loved it ;D
Good Luck and thanks for Applying!
# 5
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► HYEON SONG ► CHEN_SKYS ► CHEN/JONGDAE ► BAEKHYUN ► YOO HYEON JIN ► ACCEPTED ► LANDWALKER

Kawa's Review: 
Hello there dear, So first I am going to point out the obvious, the form got a little messed up. And while it isn't a big problem I just thought I would let you know. Now with that set aside there is something missing. Under the picture of your faceclaim there are section missing that need to be filled. 
Okay, so now to the good stuff. :)
I love her personality, she is a very... manipulative maybe? I like the way she is able to use peoples faults against them and tear them apart, she is shameless in a sense. I like it. Hyeon is a very pretty person and is well aware of it, I like how she fills the traditional siren role, very alluring. It is lovely. :) 

Onto the love interest section, it was great! I had no complaints or worries what so ever! :)
Apart from what I mentioned earlier, your app is great!
Good luck!

Maya's Review:
Can I start first by saying I love your Ulzzang?... Okay I'm done fan girling over her.
I like how you made her personality, definitely a first one I've read! Also the love interest part... I just wanna say I love how you made Chen here XD
I'm really sorry for the short review but I don't see any major wrong in your app except maybe that you should have placed it in a blog, and made it into a story but its nothing serious really *^^*
Good Luck and thanks for Applying!
# 6
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► PARK YURI ► KAWAII-SAN_ ► CHANYEOL ► LUHAN ► KIM SEUKHYE ► ACCEPTED ► WATERDWELLER

Kawa's Review: 
Hello there! So I have a couple questions. ^^ (Well actually just one.. but whatever.)

In the meeting of your love interest was Chanyeol saved by another siren? Because your character lives underwater most of the time would it be okay if that were the case? That he was saved by another siren but she liked her love interest and only let him stay with her because he and her love interest were friends? Is that cool?
Anyways, I see no real issues with the app! You told me all I needed to know and did so very well! ^^
Good Luck! ^^


Maya's Review:
I like her personality, especially the part where she almost becomes a stalker to the person she likes XD
May Gawd Chanyeol's adorable, I wanna keep him in my pocket! They're first meeting was kind of cliche but it was alright :) Also for the interaction part - the one where Chanyeol found out about her being a Siren, It started off by being dramatic but the ending was anti-climatic, if it ended that easily then why did Chanyeol ran away in the first place? no need to change anything just elaborate more on this :)
Good Luck and thanks for applying!
# 7
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► HARU YOO ► LOVEYEOLLIE ► CHANYEOL ► BAEKHYUN ► HARU ► ACCEPTED ► LANDWALKER


Kawa's Review: 
Hello there dear! So I understand that English isn't your first language, so with that concidered your Application was very well done. Everything was in good detail so I was very happy to see that! Your relationship with Chanyeol was very cute! :) The interaction was well done and how it was revealed that she was a siren was really good! :) Everything was in working condition!
BUT! You do need a back up face claim! So please add that and also add if you will change your love interest into a siren like you or will you become half human? After that all will be good! ^^
Good Luck!


Maya's Review:
To start off, let me just say I love the idea of the changing in color of your eyes, its amazing XD
I don't really have any problems with your app, your character is very cute I wanna squish her! And oh! how Chanyeol and her met was very cute XD
Thanks for applying and Good luck~!
# 8
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► HANNA LEE ► HANAREE ► BAEKHYUN  ► CHANYEOL ► SUEUN  ► ACCEPTED ► WATERDWELLAR

Kawa's Review: 
Heyo! So first I will answer your question! Yes it is totally cool to have a sea creature as a friend. I actually adore the concept and thing that it is something that would be natural. I think that you would be able to have like a mind link with the sea creatures but no official speech. ^^
Alright, next up is your faceclaims, both links are not working. :( So I would appreciate it if you fixed that.  Second, in the habits it says she drinks a lot but there is no supporting evidance, could you explain why in her personality? And speaking of personality I would like it if you went into more depth and added some real faults. HOWEVER this doesn't mean I didn't like the idea that she hides her true self. So in order for me to understand both of her persona's properly I need a bit more detail. ^^
Your love interest info is good, no problems there. 
So everything apart from what I mentioned was good! No issues. ^^
Thank you for fixing any problems. Everything is good now! :)
Good luck!


Maya's Review:
Okay, so I have no further problems with your app - in fact it was quite good! :) And I like how you contrasted yours and Baekhyun's personality and they are so cute together! Gosh, he's such a diva XD
And Gary is such an adorable creature!
Thanks for applying and Good Luck!
# 9
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► JIN SOYEON ► HWANSANG ► LUHAN ► BACK UP ► PARK MINJU ► PENDING ► WATERDWELLAR

Kawa's Review: 
Hello there! So first off, I like your character. Everything was AMAZINGLY descriptive and I really enjoyed reading it. your character was really intriguing and while you did not add the Siren section you described her charm in the personality. ^^ So I was happy about that. I honestly have nothing to say. ^^ I was really impressed and really took to your character. It is nice to see how Luhan responded, while he was surprised he was accepting.
I do however have a quick question! ^^ Does Luhan stay with another sailor when they crash, like Sehun? Because you didn't mention meeting him upon the crash because you were underwater. Just tell me if you would be willing to have that happen? 

Good Luck!

Maya's Review:
First off, I love your ulzzang! She's really gorgeous :) Also I lover her tail. I like how you based her personality from blood types - because usually they are true XD Though just a quick clarification, her siren powers are singing right? I love how you made Luhan here, although the part where he first found out about how your a siren was a little unrealistic, not that I'm asking for something dramatic but it would have been better if he had any questions or clarifications before he jumped into the water and you granted him the ability to breathe underwater. Aside from that I see no more problems :)
Thanks for applying and good luck!
# 10
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► DOKGO TAIMA ► QUINN1 ► LUHAN ► BACK UP ► PARK YONG HEE ► PENDING ► WATERDWELLAR

Kawa's Review: 
Yo! First thing I gotta say -- I love love love your Ulzzang, I have never ever seen her before and wow is she ever.. Yeah. :P 
I really like her tail too. ^^
Her Siren power is very interesting, but a siren also has to charm slightly, because they feed off of the false feelings of sailors. So can you tell me if she were to charm someone what would she do? Would she play her flute to trick someone? 
Okay, with that out of the way I must say that there are a few problems with the app. :( The first one being the personality section. It is really short. :( I asked for two + paragraphs and you only gave me one. :( You mention humans a lot and while that is understandable it doesn't need to be mentioned so strongly. I need to know how she acts and all of that so if you could elaborate on that I would be grateful. 
In the background could you tell me a little bit about her childhood? Was she a good student, was she popular, that kind of thing.
Okay, for your love interest section I need to know about how Luhan acts and what his traits are, is he a patient guy, does he have a short temper, is her really sweet, does he have a hard time expressing himself? Those things.
The first meeting was good.
Your interestion section with your love interest is empty. What happens? How do you fall in love? 
Do you turn him into a siren or become half human?

Please fix these problems and everything will be good to go.
MAAAAAAAAN you totally blew me outta the water, good job fixing up! everything is good now!
Good luck!


Maya's Review:
Your ulzzang looks like Taylor Swift! (or maybe its just me...) Wow, the first tomboyish and tough siren I have met. Very unique XD So I like her personality, she is like the appa of the group - and ohhh, her power! Hahaha its the opposite of what sirens usually have so I like it very much XD Hmmm.... I have no problems with your app whatsoever so Good job with this!
Thanks for applying and Good Luck!
# 11
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► PARK SEO JI ► AYAKICHII ► ZITAO ► JOONMYEON ► SEO JI HYE ► PENDING ► LANDWALKER

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello dear! Seo Ji is an interesting person, I think I like her. ^^ 
You were not overly detailed in your personality description, but that is alright, it was to the point and I understood. ^^
So, her background is good, but could you list her brothers names in order from oldest to youngest and give them two main traits? Just so if I decide that they are to come into the story they have names and a general personality.
Everything else was great though, you did good. :)
Good luck!

Maya's Review: TBA :)
# 11
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► MIN HYO JIN ► SKYLAR66 ► JOONMYEON ► JONGDAE ► PARK SOOYEON ► PENDING ► WATERDWELLAR

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello! So, I see nothing wrong with your app, what so ever. In fact, everthing was so well done that I swear I was in heaven. You wrote it all so nicely and I just... I cry. You sweet baby you. But before I become anymore creepy, I will just say that there was one link that wasn't working for me and it was the eyes link. Apart from that, your app was stunning. JoonMyeon and HyoJin are so cuuuuute. And their self sacrificing natures conflicting is so funny!
Good Luck!


Maya's Review: TBA :)
# 12
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► KIM YUKIKO ► AMAZONAZAFRINA ► YIFAN ► JOOMMYEON ► SOYU ► PENDING ► LANDWALKER

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello! So, I am just going to start with the problems. ^^ So, I am just going to complain that I had to see so much Yifan, because feels... Why? That was my only problem, you gave me feels. So really no problems! Onto what I liked! I really enjoyed the love interest section! I really liked the way you described her as a whole. ^^ 
Good luck!


Maya's Review: TBA :)
# 13
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► CHOI RAINA ► DAGGEROSE ► SEHUN ► BACK UP ► KIM DA HYUN ► PENDING ► LANDWALKER

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello! So I have few problems, but the ones I do have are important! I need you to add to the intereaction area of the love interet part! if you could add how he finds out your a siren and what he does too? I need that information! ^^  Also your password need to be changed because the photo is not working as a gif. sorry dear! D: other than that I was quite impressed by your application. It was a little messy but that is okay-ish, so I won't complain much. All in all fix what I mentioned and your good!
Good luck!


Maya's Review: TBA :)
# 14
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► LEE HANBI ► LAVENDERPEACH ► JONGIN ► YIFAN ► YEON JIHEE ► PENDING ► LANDWALKER

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello! Okay so no problems, apart from the fact that I think I love you. That might be an issue for you, I don't know. I really liked your character, she was so freking cute and Jogin and her are just so... YES. I just. I love you! <3
Good luck!


Maya's Review: TBA :)
# 15
Click me to view the APP~ :)
► EUNICE NEWMAN ► NIHIL_ ► SEHUN ► LUHAN ► YU RIM ► PENDING ► WATERDWELLAR

Awaiting review from: Maya

Kawa's Review: 
Hello! You are gr8. 10/10 would reccomend. Maaaaaaaaaan, I saw what you did there brother, the thing where your related it to the teaser.... OOOOOOH I love youuuuruuuuuuuuuuuu. I have no complaints because your app was flawless and ypu are flawless and all your suggestions were so cute! Like what the heck was that dream? That was funny. Oh my god, Eunice is great. :D


Maya's Review: TBA :)