♒ A Bit of Background ♒

♒Swept Away♒ - Apply Closed!
 
Backgound

 


      Sirens are found all over the world, with beautiful long tails covered in the most stunning scales. They can be born in any ocean, but always migrate to the great Siren City that is situated right under the so called Bermuda Triangle. The Siren's of the extraordinary underwater city are known by the other sea creatures and by some humans to be the cause of the terrifying phenomenon that is the triangle of no return. It is not rare that with all of the encounters that some Sirens fall into the charms of a certain human and turn them into a Siren as well. While Sirens have the option of becoming humanlike, taking the well know human form, unfortunately the Sirens need to be able to access water atleast twice a day in their true form. 

      Sirens are known to be very playful and/or seductive in nature when trying to lure in thier pray, pulling out all the charm they have got. It is usually effortless for the Siren, being used to winning the fights. There are rare times when people escape and tell the tales, but it is odd for the Sirens not to take what they desire. Siren have no consept of boundries, or atleast that is what the legends say. They have enchanting qualities, some play instruments, some sing... Others can get into your head. 

Either way... You end up in their bed.



Author's notes: So this is just really basic, nothing special. I hope you enjoy.

I love you.