♒ Teaser # Three ♒

♒Swept Away♒ - Apply Closed!

♒  Teaser # Three ♒

♒  A Tour Of Siren City ♒
 

        "The underwater world is very much unknown to the human race, it is very rare for a human to know about the creatures concealed underwater. There are rumours about what may be lurking below the surface of the serene waters that are filled with marine life. Are there monsters that hide deep beneath the reach of the humans, waiting for their time to breach the water and take over the shores? Or are there mermaids and sirens alike? Swimming below and sinking ships to the bottom of the ocean. While we are still unsure about the sea monsters, the mermaids and siren.... Well that is us.

                                                           Welcome to our city.

 
 

         Our city is beauty, out city is grandure.
 
        Our people are of high regard, each one of us skilled in a charm like no other. We are alluring beings, filled with a lust for adventure. We want what we are told we can't have, and what we want... We take. 

         We live in a society that runs on pure success, we are a species that rely on one another. We don't let each other down, if we do we let ourselves down. If we are to function as a society we must live like we are one entity.  
 
         Welcome to our world, we would love to show you around.



         We first introduce you to our garden district, it is the only place in the city (apart from selcect restaurants and various homes) that supports an oxygen based setting. This area does not contain any water what so ever apart from the fresh water used to water the plants.

             This area is filled to the brim with vegitation and is where many of the vegitables and fruits are produced, rather than struggling to find them above water and lugging them home. Everyone is allowed in the garden district, but must take land form to enter, meaning they often have a pair of shorts stocked with them when they come. No one likes to be seen . Well.... Exept that one guy.




         Next we direct you to the cities most popular club, the Mermaid Lounge. Towards the back on the lounge is the seating area, a big open window facing the rest of the sea. Near the front left side of the seating area is the bar, where the best of a bartenders are employed. Across from that is a staircase leading down to another bar and the dance floor and a vip lounge area.

         The Mermaid Lounge, being the most popular lounge, is very difficult to get into unless you have connections or a lot of money to bribe the bouncer. Though, we do warn you, becareful how you attempt to persuade them, they do bite. Be wary of Nicolai, he is a bouncer that instead of being persuaded... Persuades others. He is know to have many affairs with the clubs patrons. 



       This here, my friend, is our beautiful underwater restraunt "Ourei". It is one of the five underwater restraunts in the city that support oxygen sustained life. It is a very quiet and romantic setting, a place where dreams are said to come true. 

       The food served there is superb, we promise! However it is a little expensive, so... Pretend that you forgot your wallet, make your lover pay. Hey hey, we are only kidding. Kind of.



       There are many other locations in the Siren City, however the ones mentioned are major landmarks and you will be able to see them from nearly anywhere in the city.
  
        Please, Enjoy your stay!"
 


Author Notes: HUGE shout out to bioshock, where I took most these pictures from. <3

Thank you Bioshock <3