♒C H E A T S H E E T & F A Q♒

♒Swept Away♒ - Apply Closed!
 

 

SWEPT      AWAY

Cheat Sheet 

FACECLAIM: I would really appreciate it if you would use only ulzzangs or models. You can also use other foreign models. I would prefer asian faceclaims, but it is not a must. Also make sure your faceclaim suits your character. You can check here for your ulzzang if you don't have one! -- Byeon Seo Eun and Im Da Hye are taken

CLOTHING: What do you wear in human form? What do you wear in your Merform? For mer form, try to find shelled bras or cute bikini tops that color coordinate with your fins. (Shelled bras are prefered, etsy has a few.)

SIRENS: In my oppinion a siren is a beautiful, seductive, charming woman. However, I do like the more playful mermaid like sirens. Also I must add, in the appearance area please either describe or link me to her tail/fins. Remember that they live underwater most of the time so they don't have average clothing. They can also switch from merform to landform, so be sure to have some form of island clothing for that.

PERSONALITY: Please please please be detailed. I cannot stress how important this is, it defines what you are like as a siren. You need to tell me how she acts when she isn't charming lost sailors. Is she kind, is she a trickster? What is her attitude like when charming? What does she do, does she sing, talk, what? Be unique!

BACKGROUND: Alright, so this is where you tell me about how she grew up. Tell me what like of home she lives in, does she live on the island or does she live in the under water city? Be detailed!!!

PASSWORD: A cuuuuuuute gif of your exo bias. :P

LOVE INTEREST:  Alright, so you tell me how you want him to act. That is up to you. You want him to be completely different, your choice. I will write it. Write his personality well, escpecially if you are straying from the norm. When writing about how you meet make it good! Tell me, did you catch his attention first, or did you really like his look and have to work for it? Did you give him the ability to breath underwater or did you choose to care for him on land, etc. When it comes down to interaction how do you treat each other, what was it like when he realized you were a siren? What did you do when it sunk in that you loved him? All that. -- Do KyungSoo and Zhang Yi Xing are taken!

AT THE END OF THE APP THERE IS A QUESTION SECTION! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME HALF-HUMAN TO BE WITH YOUR LOVE INTEREST OR IF HE CHOOSES TO BE A SIREN FOR YOU!

 

FAQ

"CAN I REUSE APPS?" -- Yeah, as long as you tailor them to fit my story it is fine. :)

"CAN I HAVE IDOL SIBLINGS?" -- Nope. This is an AU fic and therefor idols aren't even idols to begin with. Please only OC's.

"WHAT CAN I CALL YOU?" -- Call me Shayla! <3

"WHERE IS THE APP?" -- It is under the rules. :P


"WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HALF HUMAN?" Well if you are half human you don't have the demand to go into salt water every 12 hours. So that means you can stay in your human form for as long as you want but can still turn into a mermaid. No more siren powers though.

 

Things You Need To

Know

1. You live both underwater and above water, the girls live on an island that is not enhabited by anyone other than the 12 Sirens. There are other islands around the world that the other Sirens live in. The island the girls live on is in the middle of the bremuda triange. However - The coast of florida is near by and the girls can go to florida for human activities.
2. You cannot walk land all the time, you need to be able to take merform twice daily.
3. The boat Exo is on crashes on the shores of the island the Sirens live on.