Chapter > 8 End~

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 8 ENd~

Now Kyungsoo already getting dizzy, in fact it was getting lunch and Kyungsoo will soon be awakened from sleep. Kyungsoo body is now beginning to look air-shadow and imperfect. 

"Jongin! Ww-what happened?", Asked Kyungsoo wonder while looking over her body like dust flakes. 

Chen ran to Jongin and began seizing back the ball from the hands of the black sacred olive-skinned man. 

Jongin was quickly dodge, Chen is equally aggressively to seize the sacred sphere. 

On the other hand Kyungsoo began to slowly disappear and the more air-cast body, Jongin Kyungsoo ever seen such a condition can not be anything because he was still busy with Chen. 

"Kyungsoo ....!", Shouts loud voice that calls Jongin Kyungsoo name. 

A few minutes later Kyungsoo fast disappearing like the wind.

---

Kyungsoo are opening the eyelids, she woke up half body with terkaget and breathless.

Her palms began smoothing hair bangs covering his forehead.

Currently still ter'engah Kyungsoo breath for breath. as if he still remembered the incident was a strange dream.

#

Kyungsoo now sitting on the front porch of his house, looking at the weeds growing on the land. He still kepikiran top or a beautiful nightmare had just happened to him.

"Kyungsoo .... Thank you very much for your help"

smooth sound that grabbed the ears Kyungsoo, such as sound familiar to Kyungsoo.

"Jongin ...... Is that you?", Kyungsoo began to rise and glanced to the right and to the left. Looks like he heard Jongin clear that it does .....

"I'm sorry Jongin. Was staying the blow again, and let me know if you've hit the last part. I will not get nightmares, and I also do not want to see people who have nightmares when they sleep.", Kyungsoo going crazy and speak for themselves. As if he considers that the dream had brought meaning to it all.

Believe me .... That Kyungsoo really have a dream that for you all and for all men so do not get nightmares. But? whether to stay one more blow could be the best thing for all of dreams? It is still a question until now.

END ~