Chapter > 5

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 5

Kyungsoo see Jongin gestures are still busy wiping the mysterious red door with the palm of his hand, but still no reaction whatsoever.

"What are you doing?", Asked Kyungsoo.

"The door is locked chastity. The door combines our direct forbidden stricken witch Chen, and I also do not know why the door is locked. Usually when touched it will open.", Jongin confused. Of course it makes Kyungsoo added afraid.

"Really, there might just be the magic keys or key words that you know to open the door, come find another way."

Jongin immediately facing towards Kyungsoo, visible differences are quite far from the high position. Jongin higher than Kyungsoo.

Jongin started staring at him smirk Kyungsoo (cocked smile).

"W-w-w what do you want? What what I said just one?" asked Kyungsoo pressed.

"There! Door will open when ....", Jongin pause when talking while he swallowed something in his throat. "When I kiss you ...", Advanced Jongin and thick lips kiss soon belong Kyungsoo very soft when felt.

Somehow Jongin really enjoyed the kiss, and can only be silent while Kyungsoo shoulder reat held by Jongin as busy kissing her lips.

Then after a few minutes Jongin Kyungsoo kiss, suddenly heard the sound of the door and turned out the red door is wide open and pull out a bright white light.

Jongin began to slowly release the kiss from the lips Kyungsoo and it makes them both because it is somewhat awkward pause.

Until finally pull the arm back Jongin Kyungsoo to enter the red door that emit white light piercing.

Then once they enter, they are both now in disebuah green forest area and very dense with weeds.

Kyungsoo this time and do not ask again on Jongin stubborn, this time it is believed that dreams really weird dream because every human being must have their individual stories. This time Kyungsoo was silent and looked around the area to avoid the awkwardness of them with Jongin.

"Look there!", Jongin pointing his finger towards the end of something and a castle dark black tip of a rocky road.

"What's castle? Why dark and creepy?", Kyungsoo immediately look and see who really makes it risky palace once when told to get there.

 

"The witch is a palace Chen, We must go there to liberate all human beings belong to a beautiful dream."

"by the way?"

"There is a sacred ball wicked witch's black, and we must destroy the balls so that all sweet dreams are free."

"Just destroy it? What is not so easy?", Asked Kyungsoo again with misgivings.

"I can not with one, but three times. Sacred We have to hit the ball with a very tight black three times, and then the ball could be crushed."

Kyungsoo immediately nodded slowly as he understood the above explanation Jongin. According Kyungsoo hit with strong three times is not a problem, but the problem is the objects what to wear in order to produce a strong blow to the sacred black ball. [_] ...

continued ~